Windows 10: BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.

Discus and support BSOD every 5 minutes after startup. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; every time i turn on my PC i get a BSOD with nothing else running. I tried system restore, then updated all drivers, programs,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by The Fat1, Jan 16, 2024.

1. The Fat1 Win User

BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.

every time i turn on my PC i get a BSOD with nothing else running. I tried system restore, then updated all drivers, programs, etc================================================== Dump File : 011524-16843-01.dmp Crash Time : 1/15/2024 11:21:18 PM Bug Check String : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Bug Check Code : 0x0000003b Parameter 1 : 00000000`c0000005 Parameter 2 : fffff804`5bb66af4 Parameter 3 : ffffdf8e`9f536800 Parameter 4 : 00000000`00000000 Caused By Driver : wmiacpi.sys Caused By Address : wmiacpi.sys+6af4 File Description : Windows Management I

:)

The Fat1, Jan 16, 2024
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 16, 2024
  3. Anak Win User
    my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

4. axe0 Win User

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT After Leaving PC for 5-10 Minutes

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD every 5 minutes after startup. [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

The 0x101(CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT) is mostly caused by BIOS or hardware problem, the challenge is to find software problems.
    I suggest to update your BIOS.
    Code:
    Code:
    BIOS Version:              American Megatrends Inc. 2001   , 7/8/2011
    Attachment 51031

Thema:

1. BSOD every 5 minutes after startup. - Similar Threads - BSOD every minutes

2. BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.: every time i turn on my PC i get a BSOD with nothing else running. I tried system restore, then updated all drivers, programs, etc================================================== Dump File : 011524-16843-01.dmp Crash Time : 1/15/2024 11:21:18 PM Bug Check String :...
  3. BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 5 minutes after startup.: every time i turn on my PC i get a BSOD with nothing else running. I tried system restore, then updated all drivers, programs, etc================================================== Dump File : 011524-16843-01.dmp Crash Time : 1/15/2024 11:21:18 PM Bug Check String :...
  4. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR a minute after startup

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR a minute after startup: My computer was completely fine before and I haven't made any changes to the hardwareI noticed it would get slow when I would CTRL+S my document as I'm writing. This was last night when the BSOD errors started happening just 1 minute after startup no matter what I do, even if...
  5. BSOD 30 minutes after startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD 30 minutes after startup: Hi,I recently did a fresh install of Windows, upgrading to Windows 11. For the first week it was working well, but after today, I've been having issues. I downloaded some updates the day the issues started, but the pc crashed before the reboot that was supposed to install...
  6. BSOD 30 minutes after startup

BSOD 30 minutes after startup: Hi,I recently did a fresh install of Windows, upgrading to Windows 11. For the first week it was working well, but after today, I've been having issues. I downloaded some updates the day the issues started, but the pc crashed before the reboot that was supposed to install...
  7. BSOD after 5 minutes of boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after 5 minutes of boot: Hi My PC was working fine until yesterday. This morning I opened it up to clean out dust, like I usually do every few months. Since then, it take much longer to boot up, almost 4 to 5 minutes I can use the device for another 5 minutes but it is slow and then a blue screen...
  8. BSOD after 5 minutes of boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after 5 minutes of boot: Hi My PC was working fine until yesterday. This morning I opened it up to clean out dust, like I usually do every few months. Since then, it take much longer to boot up, almost 4 to 5 minutes I can use the device for another 5 minutes but it is slow and then a blue screen...
  9. BSOD after 5 minutes of boot

10. BSOD every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every 5 minutes: ***moved on english forum*** Hello guys, I really need your support there, my PC crashes every 5 minutes with BSOD, ive done A LOT OF TEST, tested all my componant, all is good. New new Windows, all driver ok etc... etc... Here is my minidump crash link :...