Windows 10: BSOD, Event 162 : Volmgr

Discus and support BSOD, Event 162 : Volmgr in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had a BSOD in my laptop, just after starting it from hibernation. In the event viewer the event is 162: Volmgr The minidump file:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoeM2023-06, Jun 29, 2023.

1. BSOD, Event 162 : Volmgr

I had a BSOD in my laptop, just after starting it from hibernation. In the event viewer the event is 162: Volmgr The minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvSVTEEdXRTkislhyQKH_vsyvtN-jA?e=SyooOP My laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Gen 6 - 15.6" FullHD AMD Ryzen 7 5700U, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, AMD Radeon Graphics I didn’t install anything or change anything in the BIOS prior to the BSOD. And after the restart from the BSOD it seems that it updated something there was a percentage increasing. Please, tell me how can I know what it is wrong. Thank you very much.

:)

JoeM2023-06, Jun 29, 2023
  2. I JBX I Win User

Daily Crashes Event 162 Volmgr

I have been having daily and sometimes multiple times per day crashes. In event viewer, it is listed as event 162 Volmgr. The error is listed as Dump file generation succeeded.

Here is my latest dump file hopefully someone can provide insight.

Furthermore, SFC scan now shows no issues

Dumpfile.zip

I JBX I, Jun 29, 2023
  3. Pikul9209 Win User
    Windows BSOD with Event 162 volmgr & Event 41 Kernel-Power

I am receiving regular BSOD errors with the error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. In the event viewer I can see error event 162 volmgr & critical event 41 kernel-power occur at the time of the crash. The crash can occur at any time but seems to be more frequent when waking from inactivity.

I have completely wiped and re-installed windows 11, run restoro, sfc, windows memory diagnostic and 4 passes of memtestx86 with no errors found. I have also tried installing new RAM and I'm still getting the error.

Any suggestions as to the cause would be greatly appreciated.

Pikul9209, Jun 29, 2023
  4. AoiMinase Win User

BSOD, Event 162 : Volmgr

volmgr 162 crash

My laptop is around 2 months old and I'm suddenly getting crashes for the past two days, even though I'm not gaming, this crash happens randomly, from booting up, or just leaving the computer. as I checked the event manager, I saw that there is volmgr event 162 before kernel power 41, help is appreciated, thanks a lot!

BSOD, Event 162 : Volmgr 9fbc71c3-8ea3-41b8-81bb-4caae4b3f06c?upload=true.png

AoiMinase, Jun 29, 2023
Thema:

BSOD, Event 162 : Volmgr

1. BSOD, Event 162 : Volmgr - Similar Threads - BSOD Event 162

2. blue screen Event 162 volmgr Event 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen Event 162 volmgr Event 41: My pc has encountered blue screen serval times, every time I found the Event 162 volmgr. I found the most recent dmp file after reboot, but I don't know how to analyze this file. The pc is amd 7950x + MSI x670e + G.Skill 48Gx2 ram + WD 2T ssd, win11 23H2dmp file was uploaded...
  3. blue screen Event 162 volmgr Event 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen Event 162 volmgr Event 41: My pc has encountered blue screen serval times, every time I found the Event 162 volmgr. I found the most recent dmp file after reboot, but I don't know how to analyze this file. The pc is amd 7950x + MSI x670e + G.Skill 48Gx2 ram + WD 2T ssd, win11 23H2dmp file was uploaded...
  4. BSOD, Event 162 : Volmgr

BSOD, Event 162 : Volmgr: I had a BSOD in my laptop, just after starting it from hibernation. In the event viewer the event is 162: Volmgr The minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvSVTEEdXRTkislhyQKH_vsyvtN-jA?e=SyooOP My laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 Gen 6 - 15.6" FullHD AMD Ryzen 7 5700U, 16GB RAM, 512GB...
  5. Daily Crashes Event 162 Volmgr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily Crashes Event 162 Volmgr: I have been having daily and sometimes multiple times per day crashes. In event viewer, it is listed as event 162 Volmgr. The error is listed as Dump file generation succeeded.Here is my latest dump file hopefully someone can provide insight.Furthermore, SFC scan now shows no...
  6. Daily Crashes Event 162 Volmgr

Daily Crashes Event 162 Volmgr: I have been having daily and sometimes multiple times per day crashes. In event viewer, it is listed as event 162 Volmgr. The error is listed as Dump file generation succeeded.Here is my latest dump file hopefully someone can provide insight.Furthermore, SFC scan now shows no...
  7. Windows BSOD with Event 162 volmgr and Event 41 Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD with Event 162 volmgr and Event 41 Kernel-Power: I have these 2 problems at the same time. can discharge at any time but most often when playing games League of Legends, Fifa...Please see minidump file below:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aibp2rxNipw09kLBTw-57FqZz5-1?e=blH4Tg...
  8. Windows BSOD with Event 162 volmgr and Event 41 Kernel-Power

Windows BSOD with Event 162 volmgr and Event 41 Kernel-Power: I have these 2 problems at the same time. can discharge at any time but most often when playing games League of Legends, Fifa...Please see minidump file below:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aibp2rxNipw09kLBTw-57FqZz5-1?e=blH4Tg...
  9. Windows BSOD with Event 162 volmgr & Event 41 Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD with Event 162 volmgr & Event 41 Kernel-Power: I am receiving regular BSOD errors with the error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. In the event viewer I can see error event 162 volmgr & critical event 41 kernel-power occur at the time of the crash. The crash can occur at any time but seems to be more frequent when waking from...
  10. Windows BSOD with Event 162 volmgr & Event 41 Kernel-Power

Windows BSOD with Event 162 volmgr & Event 41 Kernel-Power: I am receiving regular BSOD errors with the error PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. In the event viewer I can see error event 162 volmgr & critical event 41 kernel-power occur at the time of the crash. The crash can occur at any time but seems to be more frequent when waking from...