Windows 10: BSOD Errors on newly built PC. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and...

Discus and support BSOD Errors on newly built PC. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey everyone! As the question states, I've been having blue screen of death errors on my new pc. I clean installed windows, went to my motherboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ethan L2, Jun 29, 2024 at 5:57 PM.

1. Ethan L2 Win User

BSOD Errors on newly built PC. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and...

Hey everyone! As the question states, I've been having blue screen of death errors on my new pc. I clean installed windows, went to my motherboard website to install drivers, and installed the newest graphics card driver from nvidia's website. After getting numerous memory_management errors, I tried taking out one stick of RAM, and that fixed it a little bit, but then the memory_management errors came back. If anyone could read these minidump files and help, that would be greatly appreciated! minidump files: https://www.mediafire.com/file/jqlp1es1fozjby3/crashes.zip/file 1 stick of ram i

:)

2. BSOD problems IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Some days when I turn off my PC it happens sequentially these 3 BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA). Not necessarily in this order. But the errors are basically one of these.

• I've already done memtest86 and got no errors
    • SFC /scannow with no errors too
    • checkdisk with no errors
    I've checked the error with BlueScreenView and the problem is with the driver ntoskrnl.exe.

Any suggestion of whats going on?

LeonardoRocha9, Jun 29, 2024 at 6:01 PM
  3. BSOD: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

I just recently built a new PC, and have been having problems with BSODs. I have been getting the Memory_Management error code most often, with a few IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal error codes mixed in. All my computer parts are brand new, and from what I can tell, all my drivers have been updated to the newest versions. I've run the Memory Diagnostic Tool, and it hasn't come up with anything, and same thing with sfc/scannow. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4. dondl Win User

BSOD Errors on newly built PC. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and...

BSOD playing AAA games, system_service exception and memory_management

Looks like I spoke too soon. BSOD while playing Tyranny, getting Memory_Management error again. I attached the log file below.

I did a memtest yesterday, no faults found.

WhoCrashed result:

• This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A6F0)
    • Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x61941, 0x424A06FF, 0xD, 0xFFFFBA01A6C1AB00)
    • Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Edit: Another BSOD, different error. Updated the log file.
    WhoCrashed result:

Thema:

1. BSOD Errors on newly built PC. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and... - Similar Threads - BSOD Errors newly

2. BSOD Errors on newly built PC. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Errors on newly built PC. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and...: Hey everyone! As the question states, I've been having blue screen of death errors on my new pc. I clean installed windows, went to my motherboard website to install drivers, and installed the newest graphics card driver from nvidia's website. After getting numerous...
  3. Intermittent BSOD's on newly built PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intermittent BSOD's on newly built PC: I'm getting Some BSOD's intermittently about two weeks after building my computer and I need some help in pinpointing the issue. Uncertain as to the cause, however it blusescreened multiple times during my initial Windows setup, now it seems to happen a couple of times a...
  4. BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (.dmp files)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (.dmp files): Hey guys I have a 2015 Razer Blade Laptop and I have been getting pretty frequent BSOD for a while now. Last month I had to reinstall windows because I entered a BSOD boot loop. Can anyone help me with the exact problem? I did /sfc scannow but it shows no problems. I'll do...
  5. BSOD | IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / MEMORY_MANAGEMENT| ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD | IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL / MEMORY_MANAGEMENT| ntoskrnl.exe: Hey there, (Windows Education 1909 64bit) I recently upgraded my Motherboard, CPU and RAM and ever since I've been the two BSOD listed in the title. I didn't do a clean install of Windows 10 since I don't want to reconfigure everything again with a clean install. I've done a...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe error, Newly Built PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD ntoskrnl.exe error, Newly Built PC: Hello all, I just built a Gaming PC and I got a BSOD saying "hal.dll" initially and now it says "ntoskrnl.exe." Specs: Motherboard: ASUS Prime X570 Pro CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X Ram: G. Skill Ripjaws V Series (2 x 16 and 2 x 8, all 4 are in) Storage: Crucial P1 1 TB...
  7. Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal BSOD

Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_OR_Equal BSOD: Hello I am having an issue with a bsod that I can not determine the cause. I have run memtest86, windows memory diagnostic, reassembled the hardware, and tried a clean install. The bsod appears about 20 minutes after the first boot. If I then turn the computer off and turn...
  8. Newly Built PC random BSODs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly Built PC random BSODs: I just built this PC and I keep getting random BSODs. I used driver verifier and it showed that there is a issue with the sound driver. I updated it, but I still get the bsods but am not sure if it is for a different reason. . The PC also started randomly stuttering after the...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD's: Been having the IRQL one a lot recently, Memory Management stopped since I uninstalled Avast (a while ago), but just came up twice today. I uninstalled Oracle Virtual Box and also did a driver verifier, yet the BSOD's keep happening and in more frequent succession, so it's...
  10. BSOD: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

BSOD: Memory_Management and IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal: I just recently built a new PC, and have been having problems with BSODs. I have been getting the Memory_Management error code most often, with a few IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal error codes mixed in. All my computer parts are brand new, and from what I can tell, all my drivers...