Windows 10: BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc.

Discus and support BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have continued to get a series of BSOD crashes over the last month or so. Error messages are different each time but the most common is IRQL Less or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SteveHeath2, Jan 21, 2023.

1. BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc.

I have continued to get a series of BSOD crashes over the last month or so. Error messages are different each time but the most common is IRQL Less or Equal, others I have received include KMODE exception not handled, DPC watchdog violation, Kernel Mode Trap, etc. It sometimes identifies the system file causing the problem but not always, they include: athw10.sys, afd.sys and dxgkernel.sys. I've run ScanHealth, CheckHealth, and RestoreHealth commands which seem to help temporarily but the errors return. Please help, I'm at my wits end.

:)

SteveHeath2, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jan 22, 2023
  3. IRQL bsod back again? >.<

Could be a driver issue, I kept getting BSODs saying IRQL not less or equal then I removed an app called DSLMON.exe and it went away *Smile BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc. :)

oli_ramsay, Jan 22, 2023
  4. cplpro Win User

BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc.

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc. :)

cplpro, Jan 22, 2023
Thema:

BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc.

1. BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc. - Similar Threads - BSOD errors IRQL

2. BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc.: I have continued to get a series of BSOD crashes over the last month or so. Error messages are different each time but the most common is IRQL Less or Equal, others I have received include KMODE exception not handled, DPC watchdog violation, Kernel Mode Trap, etc. It...
  3. BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc.: I have continued to get a series of BSOD crashes over the last month or so. Error messages are different each time but the most common is IRQL Less or Equal, others I have received include KMODE exception not handled, DPC watchdog violation, Kernel Mode Trap, etc. It...
  4. Watchdog and IRQL error BSODS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Watchdog and IRQL error BSODS: I have been trying to figure out for years what has been causing 2 different BSOD messages on my computer. After a lot of research I think I've finally nailed down what is causing both of these issues, but I can't quite figure out what the fix is. For whatever reason my...
  5. Multitude of BSOD's with IRQL error

Multitude of BSOD's with IRQL error: I have been experiencing some serious BSOD having to do with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Upon researching the issue, I found a thread on the topic that suggested BlueScreenViewer. I began reading the dump files and seeing ntoskrnl.exe as a culprit. Doing more research after this,...
  6. Intermittent BSOD - IRQL, PAGE_FAULT, etc

Intermittent BSOD - IRQL, PAGE_FAULT, etc: Hello, Win 10, 20H2 build 19042.662 I am experiencing a BSOD that appears after a few hours of system up time. It varies what the errors are. I have tried out Memtest86, with both sticks installed, and separately. There were no issues reported. Just to make sure it wasn't...
  7. VERY Frequent BSOD crashes IRQL, Kernal etc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    VERY Frequent BSOD crashes IRQL, Kernal etc.: Anytime a video or Zoom are playing I get a BSOD. Tried Driver updates and reinstalls, memory scans, replacing graphic card and power sources, etc. everything seems fine. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone help me!?!?!...
  8. BSOD Issues, Ci.dll, IRQL etc.

BSOD Issues, Ci.dll, IRQL etc.: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VR5dUeWIvSsRtwWyJ9dOtGVZSiJRRmbp Here are some dump files for a bunch of crashes I have been getting. Any idea as to what is causing them?...
  9. Random Windows 10 BSOD - IRQL Error , Driver Buffer etc.

Random Windows 10 BSOD - IRQL Error , Driver Buffer etc.: My machine was a windows 7 pro, Intel DX79TO, I7 3930k (mildly over clocked to 3.6 via turbo) , with 48GB RAM. Was stable till three months back - was set up in 2012. Now it randomly BSODs with varying message - usually driver stack or IRQL. I tried the following and the...
  10. BSOD IRQL Error not less or =

BSOD IRQL Error not less or =: Hello, After updating to windows 10 (Over a previous windows Home, from a previous XP) I get BSOD's on a relatively consistent basis. I have updated all drivers (By using automatic update). Sometimes it will go for a few hours, but other days it will just go into BSOD...