Windows 10: BSOD Error

Discus and support BSOD Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, My computer gets restarted often now, I managed to get a the code use event viewer. No sure what to do next, I'll appreciate any assistance in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wazir Wazir, Sep 21, 2024 at 9:27 PM.

1. BSOD Error

Hello, My computer gets restarted often now, I managed to get a the code use event viewer. No sure what to do next, I'll appreciate any assistance in this regards. Thank you. PSB Error General:-The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000038, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8077e903be1. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 6114d07b-3086-4d86-89ba-603d2be564ef.Detailed:- - Provider [ Name] M

:)

2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Sep 21, 2024 at 9:49 PM
  4. cplpro Win User

BSOD Error

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD Error :)

Thema:

BSOD Error

1. BSOD Error - Similar Threads - BSOD Error

2. BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Error: Hello, My computer gets restarted often now, I managed to get a the code use event viewer. No sure what to do next, I'll appreciate any assistance in this regards. Thank you. PSB Error General:-The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a...
  3. BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Error: Hello, My computer gets restarted often now, I managed to get a the code use event viewer. No sure what to do next, I'll appreciate any assistance in this regards. Thank you. PSB Error General:-The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a...
  4. Troubleshoot BSOD error

Troubleshoot BSOD error: The blue screen had spontaneously appeared on my laptopThe blue screen had spontaneously appeared on my laptop with the error code: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE what to do in this case?...
  5. Troubleshoot BSOD error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot BSOD error: The blue screen had spontaneously appeared on my laptopThe blue screen had spontaneously appeared on my laptop with the error code: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE what to do in this case?...
  6. BSOD's and Kernel Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD's and Kernel Error: Hey there,I've recently been plagued by BSOD's so I did a completely fresh install of windows. That seems to have fixed most of the BSOD issues. I at first thought it might be my ram but I hammered it with memtest for multiple hours and everything turned out fine. I am...
  7. BSOD's and Kernel Error

BSOD's and Kernel Error: Hey there,I've recently been plagued by BSOD's so I did a completely fresh install of windows. That seems to have fixed most of the BSOD issues. I at first thought it might be my ram but I hammered it with memtest for multiple hours and everything turned out fine. I am...
  8. BSOD on Windows 11 with multiple error codes : ntoskrnl.exe, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Windows 11 with multiple error codes : ntoskrnl.exe, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION,...: I've been experiencing these errors quite frequently and for some reason it only happens when i'm not in a game or using the computer, if i leave it AFK for about 1 to 5 minutes it would just turn off by itself and sometimes it wouldn't. idk if its a RAM problem or a software...
  9. BSOD on Windows 11 with multiple error codes : ntoskrnl.exe, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION,...

BSOD on Windows 11 with multiple error codes : ntoskrnl.exe, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION,...: I've been experiencing these errors quite frequently and for some reason it only happens when i'm not in a game or using the computer, if i leave it AFK for about 1 to 5 minutes it would just turn off by itself and sometimes it wouldn't. idk if its a RAM problem or a software...
  10. Need Help With BSOD Errors Please

Need Help With BSOD Errors Please: Hello, my laptop is showing lots of BSOD errors. I have Asus TUF F15 with i7 10750H with 1650ti gpu. My system cause BSOD in every % mins when my 1650ti display driver is enabled. But, it works fine when 1650ti display driver is disabled and i am only on integrated...