Windows 10: BSOD : DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION - Randomly happens

Discus and support BSOD : DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION - Randomly happens in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I'm looking to understand why my computer keeps randomly getting BSOD saying "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION"Here is the minidump file processed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RaphaëlMash, Nov 14, 2022.

1. BSOD : DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION - Randomly happens

Hello,I'm looking to understand why my computer keeps randomly getting BSOD saying "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION"Here is the minidump file processed through WinDbg : https://pastebin.com/YKkKDbdW - I'm not sure how to read it correctly to find where it's coming from!I suspect my Logitech G Pro X headset to have driver issues/conflict.It might also be a chipset driver issue/conflict, Windows Update would try to install a "newer" driver but it's not compatible or something. I think of it because I tried to reinstall the latest chipset driver from MSI official website and even tho I've inst

:)

RaphaëlMash, Nov 14, 2022
  2. iris_004 Win User

Windows 11 - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSOD

I have a new Dell G15 laptop.

Since I received it, I encountered many DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION BSODs, at list once a day but sometimes 3-4 in 15 minutes.

As a result of these BSODs some files got corrupted.

Here are some minidumps:

Items Shared on 7-26-2022

I would be grateful for your help!

iris_004, Nov 14, 2022
  3. bbmarley Win User
    BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

BSOD : DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION - Randomly happens 2e3s7lz.jpg

bbmarley, Nov 14, 2022
  4. ElderJohn Win User

BSOD : DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION - Randomly happens

BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE randomly after cold boot/sleep

For the past month I have been getting random BSOD's all with driver power state failure. They happen randomly, usually within the first 5-10 minutes of cold booting or waking my computer. Steps I have taken to attempt to fix the problem:
    1. Reinstalled GPU drivers/ tried old drivers
    2. Fresh installed Windows 1803, still happened, then fresh installed 1709
    3. Disabled Fast Boot
    None of these things fixed the issue, any help would be much appreciated at pinpointing the issue. Thanks

ElderJohn, Nov 14, 2022
Thema:

BSOD : DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION - Randomly happens

1. BSOD : DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION - Randomly happens - Similar Threads - BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION Randomly

2. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: So apparently I was trying to use Microsoft Defender Antivirus offline scanI downloaded a fake file exe from a plagarised google sponsored website a few days back and suspect that its causing all the problems, but im also not sure if i have the problems before thatWhen the...
  3. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: So apparently I was trying to use Microsoft Defender Antivirus offline scanI downloaded a fake file exe from a plagarised google sponsored website a few days back and suspect that its causing all the problems, but im also not sure if i have the problems before thatWhen the...
  4. BSOD : DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION - Randomly happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD : DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION - Randomly happens: Hello,I'm looking to understand why my computer keeps randomly getting BSOD saying "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION"Here is the minidump file processed through WinDbg : https://pastebin.com/YKkKDbdW - I'm not sure how to read it correctly to find where it's coming from!I...
  5. Driver_Verifier_dma_Violation BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver_Verifier_dma_Violation BSOD: Hello, I have been dealing with this issue for a while now and it is finally time I reach out since I can't seem to find an answer on google. My PC has been blue screening as well as having micro freezes and I have no idea why. The error code that I get when a crash happens...
  6. Dell Latitude E5450 BSoDs randomly with DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

Dell Latitude E5450 BSoDs randomly with DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: I tried to reset the windows, Installed a fresh copy ,and updated the drivers and BIOS. Nothing seems to work. Here's a dump for my last 3 BSoDs. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjD5HZNO75dkcvykH_zfZ0q1xuI?e=FOxI2j...
  7. Windows 10 BSOD Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation

Windows 10 BSOD Driver_Verifier_DMA_Violation: Hey, So I updated windows on my Microsoft Surface Pro 7 maybe a month ago, and ever since, I've been getting constant blue screen crashes that say "driver_verifier_dma_violation". They occur every 10-15 minutes of use on my pc. I've already tried disabling driver verifier,...
  8. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION e6

BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION e6: Hello One of our Lenovo P53 Notebooks threw this bluescreen today, out of nowhere the user was typing in notepad. It is not reproducable. Driver verifier is disabled. I have a minidmup and a memorydump, please tell me what's needed. I tried analyzing them using WinDBG...
  9. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: I am getting a BSOD on my system intermittently. There is no specific application that triggers it, but my system is consistently connected to a Dell TB16 Dock.Here is the minidump file ....
  10. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6): I have been getting this error (BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION (e6)) typically while playing video games but have seen it occur simply idling. The thing that I find strange is that I don't even have the Driver Verifier turned on. I have done the "verifier /reset" command...