Windows 10: BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, Sytem Service Objection, Kernel Security Check Failure

Discus and support BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, Sytem Service Objection, Kernel Security Check Failure in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been getting these BSOD's over the past few months and haven't been able to narrow it down to anything specific that causes it. It is SO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jim Kfleet, Jul 4, 2024 at 9:07 AM.

1. BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, Sytem Service Objection, Kernel Security Check Failure

I've been getting these BSOD's over the past few months and haven't been able to narrow it down to anything specific that causes it. It is SO frustrating! What can I do?AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.70 GHz64-bit operating system, x64-based processorWindows 10 Pro22H219045.4291I have the mini dump file I can upload or send if you let me know how. I haven't had much luck with others answers.

:)

2. Gowtham07 Win User

BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, Sytem Service Objection, Kernel Security Check Failure

Hi Jim . This is Gowtham (OnDemand expert.)

Thank you for taking the opportunity to use the Ask widget. I am eager to support you today. I hope things are well with you.

Experiencing multiple BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) errors like "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED," "System Service Exception," and "Kernel Security Check Failure" can be very frustrating. These errors can be caused by a variety of issues, including hardware failures, driver problems, or software conflicts. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and hopefully resolve these issues:

1. Check for Windows Updates

Ensure your system is up to date with the latest Windows updates.

Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.

Click "Check for updates" and install any available updates.

2. Update Drivers

Outdated or faulty drivers can cause BSODs.

Open Device Manager (press Win + X and select it).

Right-click each device and select "Update driver".

Choose "Search automatically for updated driver software".

3. Run Built-in Troubleshooters

Windows has built-in troubleshooters that can help identify and fix problems.

Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot.

Run the "Blue Screen" troubleshooter.

4. Run System File Checker and DISM

Corrupted system files can lead to BSODs.

Open Command Prompt as an administrator (press Win + X and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" or "Windows PowerShell (Admin)").

Run the following commands:

sh

Copy code

sfc /scannow

This will scan and attempt to fix any corrupted system files.

Next, run the DISM tool to repair the system image:

sh

Copy code

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

5. Check for Malware

Malware can cause system instability.

Run a full system scan using Windows Defender or another reputable antivirus program.

6. Check Disk for Errors

A failing hard drive can cause BSODs.

Open Command Prompt as an administrator.

Run the following command:

sh

Copy code

chkdsk /f /r

You may be prompted to schedule the scan on the next restart. Confirm and then restart your computer.

7. Memory Check

Faulty RAM can lead to BSODs.

Press Win + R, type mdsched.exe, and press Enter.

Choose to restart now and check for problems.

8. Check for Third-Party Software Conflicts

Some third-party software can cause conflicts.

Try performing a clean boot to see if the BSODs persist:

Press Win + R, type msconfig, and press Enter.

Go to the "Services" tab, check "Hide all Microsoft services", then click "Disable all".

Go to the "Startup" tab and click "Open Task Manager".

Disable all startup items.

Restart your computer.

9. Check Hardware Connections

Ensure all internal components are properly connected.

Open your computer case and check that RAM modules, graphics card, and other components are securely seated.

10. Reset or Reinstall Windows

If all else fails, you may need to reset or reinstall Windows.

Go to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery.

Choose "Reset this PC" and follow the instructions. You can choose to keep your files or remove everything.

3. Degenerateslob, Jul 4, 2024 at 9:09 AM
  4. BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, Sytem Service Objection, Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD - Kernel Security Check Failure

Hi Ashton,

There's a lot of reason for booting in to a BSOD, like problems with the driver for your display adapter or the
    video output is being sent to an unexpected port. KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE error is usually caused by Memory or Driver incompatibility issues or corruption of system data.
    In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Thema:

BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, Sytem Service Objection, Kernel Security Check Failure

1. BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, Sytem Service Objection, Kernel Security Check Failure - Similar Threads - BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS

2. BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, Sytem Service Objection, Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, Sytem Service Objection, Kernel Security Check Failure: I've been getting these BSOD's over the past few months and haven't been able to narrow it down to anything specific that causes it. It is SO frustrating! What can I do?AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.70 GHz64-bit operating system, x64-based processorWindows 10...
  3. BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, Sytem Service Objection, Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, Sytem Service Objection, Kernel Security Check Failure: I've been getting these BSOD's over the past few months and haven't been able to narrow it down to anything specific that causes it. It is SO frustrating! What can I do?AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Radeon Vega Graphics 3.70 GHz64-bit operating system, x64-based processorWindows 10...
  4. BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, Sytem Service Objection, Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, Sytem Service Objection, Kernel Security Check Failure

6. BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, Sytem Service Objection, Kernel Security Check Failure

7. BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, Sytem Service Objection, Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, Sytem Service Objection, Kernel Security Check Failure

9. BSOD CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, Sytem Service Objection, Kernel Security Check Failure

10. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: Please help! Been having BSOD recurring frequently. I have the analyzed minidump file from the crashes today. It is a Kernel Security Check Failure. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially...