Windows 10: BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday

Discus and support BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been experiencing near daily crashes, particularly while the gf is trying to stream. OBS, Firefox, a game like Borderlands 2, Discord all at once... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dbi314, Feb 19, 2023.

1. dbi314 Win User

BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday

I've been experiencing near daily crashes, particularly while the gf is trying to stream. OBS, Firefox, a game like Borderlands 2, Discord all at once This can lead to either a chain of repeated crashes; or, the PC will be good for several hours with no issues, only to crash shortly after the next time it's restarted. We've tried updating whichever app shows up in the "PROCESS_NAME" field of the minidumps, including Razer Synapse, Firefox, and Logitech Options. This has not fixed the issue. Please see the minidump files here.Here's the latest:SYMBOL_NAME: nt!KiInsertTimerTable+20814dMOD

:)

dbi314, Feb 19, 2023
  2. axe0 Win User
  3. ALPHALELE Win User
    ALPHALELE, Feb 19, 2023
  4. BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday

BSOD During everyday Usage

BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday [​IMG]

BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday [​IMG]

Firecatmon, Feb 19, 2023
Thema:

BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday

1. BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday - Similar Threads - BSOD Crashes Everyday

2. BSOD and Games Crashing Everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and Games Crashing Everyday: Hello EveryoneI have just got a PC off my friend as a hand me down spare parts gone into it all working i have a ROG STRIX 370-H Gaming, i7-8086k, 16gb Ram, Nvidia 1080Ti and with this im always crashing and bluescreening, If you would like to look at my dump files i will...
  3. BSOD and Games Crashing Everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and Games Crashing Everyday: Hello EveryoneI have just got a PC off my friend as a hand me down spare parts gone into it all working i have a ROG STRIX 370-H Gaming, i7-8086k, 16gb Ram, Nvidia 1080Ti and with this im always crashing and bluescreening, If you would like to look at my dump files i will...
  4. BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday

BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday: I've been experiencing near daily crashes, particularly while the gf is trying to stream. OBS, Firefox, a game like Borderlands 2, Discord all at once This can lead to either a chain of repeated crashes; or, the PC will be good for several hours with no issues, only to crash...
  5. BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Crashes - All Day, Everyday: I've been experiencing near daily crashes, particularly while the gf is trying to stream. OBS, Firefox, a game like Borderlands 2, Discord all at once This can lead to either a chain of repeated crashes; or, the PC will be good for several hours with no issues, only to crash...
  6. BSOD everyday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD everyday: I've been getting consistent BSOD for over 4 months, I've run GPU stress tests, windows memory diagnostics, I sent my laptop to acer support they couldn't find anything, I have done like 3 factory resets and installed a new windows image, checked the drivers and updated them,...
  7. Everyday BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everyday BSOD: after replacing my HDD to SSD, I always get BSOD every morning while playing Halo, I need to restart the computer to fix , can you please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everyday-bsod/b6acfe2e-c1a4-48c4-b8a3-fabd71c9e0b6
  8. Everyday BSOD

Everyday BSOD: after replacing my HDD to SSD, I always get BSOD every morning while playing Halo, I need to restart the computer to fix , can you please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everyday-bsod/b6acfe2e-c1a4-48c4-b8a3-fabd71c9e0b6
  9. Bsods everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bsods everyday: Hello ,I bought a pc since like 7-8 months and since i bought it , there are constant bsods , I didn't have time to address this issue but now i do.Tried test ram , install new windows and driver updates.these crashes happen any time but i feel they get more intense while...
  10. Bsods everyday

Bsods everyday: Hello ,I bought a pc since like 7-8 months and since i bought it , there are constant bsods , I didn't have time to address this issue but now i do.Tried test ram , install new windows and driver updates.these crashes happen any time but i feel they get more intense while...