Windows 10: BSOD appearing multiple times

Discus and support BSOD appearing multiple times in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I would like some help, I own a DELL G15, intel i5, 32 GB Ram, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650.This laptop is not even a year old, i dont even game on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yean Paul Antelo Dorado, Mar 15, 2022.

1. BSOD appearing multiple times

Hello, I would like some help, I own a DELL G15, intel i5, 32 GB Ram, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650.This laptop is not even a year old, i dont even game on this laptop is purely for work and college, and having problems already is rather frustrating..I recieved multiple BDOS about 3 in a week, the first two were:VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and the element that failed was: nvlddmkm.sys all while using my deviceand the last one was: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and the same element failed...I already checked for malware or viruses and already installed the latest NVIDIA driver, please i would love some help on

:)

Yean Paul Antelo Dorado, Mar 15, 2022
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Same device appearing multiple times

It appears that when you were hooking up the TV, maybe you did some configuration steps multiple times, disconnect/connect, etc. 44 time, 24 time. Each time it registered with a different IP or MAC address. Now that all has settled down, you can remove the "shadowed" greyed out devices. They are ghosts.

f14tomcat, Mar 15, 2022
  3. Linney Win User
    Multiple BSOD

Bug Check 0x1A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Bug Check 0x1A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT - Windows drivers | Microsoft Docs

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, accompanied by occasional app crashes/GPUTDR.

The relevant Parameter appears to be 0x41284 which means, A PTE or the working set list is corrupted, which in itself means nothing to most of us poor Windows users. I still wonder if this is not just bad RAM?

Is it possible to remove one stick of RAM for testing purposes and then test all sticks one at a time (that's is you have multiple sticks of RAM, otherwise it is a daft suggestion on my part).

Linney, Mar 15, 2022
  4. wiganken Win User

BSOD appearing multiple times

Same device appearing multiple times

I have recently installed a new Philips 43PUS8555/12 smart TV which is connected to my router via 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi.

My desktop PC is connected to my router via ethernet cable and when I look at the “Devices and Printers” / “Multimedia Devices” area I see the ‘43PUS8555/12’ listed 44 times. When TV is switched ON only one becomes active.

I also have a DELL laptop which is connected via 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi and this lists the same ‘43PUS8555/12’ device 24 times. When TV is switched ON only one becomes active.

Both Desktop and laptop are running Windows 10 Home 20H2, build 19042.630.

Questions: -

1. Why are there multiple devices with the same name when I only have one TV?
    2. Also why the difference between Desktop (44) and my laptop (24)?
    3. Can I remove all the extra devices using “Remove Device” so that only one device remains?

Here is picture of my Desktop PC 'Multimedia Devices' list: -

BSOD appearing multiple times [​IMG]

Thanks.

wiganken, Mar 15, 2022
Thema:

BSOD appearing multiple times

1. BSOD appearing multiple times - Similar Threads - BSOD appearing multiple

2. BSOD multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD multiple times: BSOD occuring several times on startup.Link for minidump files & msinfo32.nfo file : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DK5yhI-Qxz3thZ0Ok8SIjLAWJseVFk4b?usp=sharingPlease help!!!!...
  3. BSOD multiple times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD multiple times: BSOD occuring several times on startup.Link for minidump files & msinfo32.nfo file : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1DK5yhI-Qxz3thZ0Ok8SIjLAWJseVFk4b?usp=sharingPlease help!!!!...
  4. BSOD multiple times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD appearing multiple times

BSOD appearing multiple times: Hello, I would like some help, I own a DELL G15, intel i5, 32 GB Ram, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650.This laptop is not even a year old, i dont even game on this laptop is purely for work and college, and having problems already is rather frustrating..I recieved multiple BDOS about...
  6. BSOD appearing multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD appearing multiple times: Hello, I would like some help, I own a DELL G15, intel i5, 32 GB Ram, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650.This laptop is not even a year old, i dont even game on this laptop is purely for work and college, and having problems already is rather frustrating..I recieved multiple BDOS about...
  7. BSOD multiple times

BSOD multiple times: Hi,Today I again got BSOD two times.I have upload the Dump Files & MSInfo file. You can check it using the link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlS-d0Mh6mPMnHuiReOWiIt7SBlU?e=StmDudI had recentlylast week Clean installed Windows10 on my Laptop. Please tell me the issue.If necessary I...
  8. BSOD multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD multiple times: Hi,Today I again got BSOD two times.I have upload the Dump Files & MSInfo file. You can check it using the link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlS-d0Mh6mPMnHuiReOWiIt7SBlU?e=StmDudI had recentlylast week Clean installed Windows10 on my Laptop. Please tell me the issue.If necessary I...
  9. BSOD multiple times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. multiple times BSOD

multiple times BSOD: Hello guys,I have encountered some BSOD during idling and the BSOD displayed various causes such as:- KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED- IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL- APC_INDEX_MISMATCHMostly BSOD that triggered my pc to restart is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. These kind of BSOD are rarely...