Windows 10: BSOD Appear when playing games

Discus and support BSOD Appear when playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,Bsod appear in pc and it's really an annoying problem,So the bsod appears mostly playing an online game like dota 2 and genshin, but I can play more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Raniel James Senara, May 19, 2023.

1. BSOD Appear when playing games

Hi,Bsod appear in pc and it's really an annoying problem,So the bsod appears mostly playing an online game like dota 2 and genshin, but I can play more than an hours when playing offline games. It also appear even if just browsing on my pc and the internet. I already update all available updates for Windows 10, I even update it to windows 11, and reset the pc multiple times, still the bsod appears. The bsod got much worse every time I reset the pc, bsod appears much fatser than before, so I ask my friend to do some clean installation of windows 10 and now I'm back to where the bsod appears whe

:)

Raniel James Senara, May 19, 2023
Thema:

BSOD Appear when playing games

1. BSOD Appear when playing games - Similar Threads - BSOD Appear playing

2. BSOD when playing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing game: I only have issues when trying to play games. Below is my whocrash report. I've made sure everything is plugged in and sitted correctly RAM/GPU and still getting a BSOD. I've reinstalled windows 11 to see if something was corrupt to no avail. Any help would be great.Link to...
  3. BSOD Appear when playing games

BSOD Appear when playing games: Hi,Bsod appear in pc and it's really an annoying problem,So the bsod appears mostly playing an online game like dota 2 and genshin, but I can play more than an hours when playing offline games. It also appear even if just browsing on my pc and the internet. I already update...
  4. BSOD Appear when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Appear when playing games: Hi,Bsod appear in pc and it's really an annoying problem,So the bsod appears mostly playing an online game like dota 2 and genshin, but I can play more than an hours when playing offline games. It also appear even if just browsing on my pc and the internet. I already update...
  5. BSOD When Playing Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When Playing Games: Hey so for some reason literally everytime I play valorant or any other type of game in about 10 minutes I get a BSOD. This didn’t happen all the time and it just started to happen a few months ago. Can anyone help me?...
  6. BSOD When Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When Playing Games: Hey so for some reason literally everytime I play valorant or any other type of game in about 10 minutes I get a BSOD. This didn’t happen all the time and it just started to happen a few months ago. Can anyone help me?...
  7. BSOD When Playing Games

8. BSOD When playing game

BSOD When playing game: Recently I got BSOD several times while playing games, and here is the DMP text: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck...
  9. BSOD When Playing Game

BSOD When Playing Game: Hi Everyone I have been having BSOD problems when i play game that used alot of graphic such as Dota 2 , Overwatch etc. The BSOD that i getting is Internal_Video_Scheduler_Error , Video_Tdr_Error and sometimes the graphic driver has been stopped and successfully recovered...
  10. BSOD when playing games

BSOD when playing games: Hi, I keep having the blue screen when I'm gaming and its says something like etd.sys or whatever it is. Hope that I can get some help from here. 91885