Windows 10: bsod after updating Windows and Gpu drivers

Discus and support bsod after updating Windows and Gpu drivers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Randomly out of the blue my pc has started having BSOD's all with the same "memory_management" error, this has only started happening after i updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DamienComeau, May 1, 2024.

1. bsod after updating Windows and Gpu drivers

Randomly out of the blue my pc has started having BSOD's all with the same "memory_management" error, this has only started happening after i updated my windows 11 to the latest version, and updating my gpu to the newest driver. I have the text from the dump file though i dont know what to do with the information.My specs are:Rtx 3080I7-11700k2x16gb 3600mhz ramZ590-A Pro850W 80+ gold i thinkI can try to provide more info if needed LINK TO DOWNLOAD FULL DMP FILE: 050124-13750-01 - Copy.rarOR THIS IM NOT SURE ONEDRIVE LINKS ARE A LITTLE WONKY https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao8Ii9DtSbjt3DM1HFExubu9Ttp0?

:)

DamienComeau, May 1, 2024

2. BSOD before new GPU and PSU, more BSOD afterwards

(yes I asked chatGpt to make the post for me for fun!)

Hello Microsoft Community,

I recently upgraded my GPU and PSU, hoping to improve my system's performance. However, I've been encountering a significant increase in Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors since the upgrade. Prior to formatting and installing the new GPU, I did experience some occasional BSODs, which I attributed to driver errors. Since I had planned to format my system anyway, I didn't investigate further at the time.
    I also encounter a lot of frame rate drops, mostly while playing games but also during normal usage.

Here are the details of my current situation:

1. New GPU: I purchased and installed an AMD 580x GPU.
    2. PSU Replacement: I replaced my old PSU, which was approximately 10 years old, with a new one.
    BSOD Error Codes I've encountered:

1. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    3. PAGE_TEMPLATE_NOT_FOUND
    Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

1. Memtest86: I ran Memtest86 from a USB drive, and it reported zero errors.
    2. System File Checker (SFC): I ran the "sfc /scannow" command, which detected and fixed some errors.
    3. DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management): I executed the "DISM /cleanup /restorehealth /cleanup-image" command to ensure the system image was in a good state.
    4. Chkdsk: I ran a disk check using the "chkdsk" command.
    5. Disk Repair and Defrag: I performed disk repair and defragmentation.
    6. Driver Updates: I updated all drivers using Windows Update, and I also downloaded and installed the latest AMD drivers for my GPU (AMD 580x).
    Despite undertaking these troubleshooting steps, the BSODs persist with greater frequency than before. I'm reaching out to the community for any guidance or suggestions on how to resolve this issue.

Minidump files:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RKq_oNeDNs-ktwsO0OrcY45hLATJTY9L/view?usp=share_link

samueel galanti, May 1, 2024
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 1, 2024
  4. btarunr Win User

bsod after updating Windows and Gpu drivers

NVIDIA Adds Windows 8 to GeForce Driver Update Stack

AMD may have been the first to be out with drivers for its Radeon GPUs that are optimized for Windows 8 (WDDM 1.2), but NVIDIA went a step ahead of "special-releases" for its GeForce drivers, and added Windows 8 to its update stack, meaning that Windows 8 will feature in the list of operating systems to pick from, to download drivers. NVIDIA will constantly update these drivers along with mainline releases for Windows 7/Vista and XP. The latest such driver is 296.17. This driver supports GeForce and Quadro GPUs, and according to NVIDIA, is a quick-update over 295.73 WHQL, with the addition of performance optimization for Blacklight: Retribution.

bsod after updating Windows and Gpu drivers 152a_thm.jpg

Source: VR-Zone

btarunr, May 1, 2024
Thema:

bsod after updating Windows and Gpu drivers

1. bsod after updating Windows and Gpu drivers - Similar Threads - bsod updating Gpu

2. bsod after updating Windows and Gpu drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod after updating Windows and Gpu drivers: Randomly out of the blue my pc has started having BSOD's all with the same "memory_management" error, this has only started happening after i updated my windows 11 to the latest version, and updating my gpu to the newest driver. I have the text from the dump file though i...
  3. BSOD From GPU Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD From GPU Drivers: When I reinstalled my GPU Drivers, my PC always blue screens with various causes every time. I can not start up and get 2 seconds into windows.After some experimenting, I found that I could only have one stick of RAM in my PC in the second slot and it works just fine. I got a...
  4. BSOD From GPU Drivers

BSOD From GPU Drivers: When I reinstalled my GPU Drivers, my PC always blue screens with various causes every time. I can not start up and get 2 seconds into windows.After some experimenting, I found that I could only have one stick of RAM in my PC in the second slot and it works just fine. I got a...
  5. BSOD From GPU Drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. BSOD after testing fan speed and GPU driver updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after testing fan speed and GPU driver updates: Hello all,I've been getting daily BSOD 's starting a few weeks back when running some diagnostic tools. I suspected my GPU fan wasn't spinning and things were running too hot. After updating the Nvidia GPU driver and utility programs, it went back to spinning fine, temps were...
  7. BSOD after testing fan speed and GPU driver updates

BSOD after testing fan speed and GPU driver updates: Hello all,I've been getting daily BSOD 's starting a few weeks back when running some diagnostic tools. I suspected my GPU fan wasn't spinning and things were running too hot. After updating the Nvidia GPU driver and utility programs, it went back to spinning fine, temps were...
  8. BSOD after testing fan speed and GPU driver updates

9. GPU drivers missing after Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPU drivers missing after Windows Updates: After this weeks updates, Display adapters in not even showing in my device manager. GPU drivers are kaput. I have talked to several others with this same problem. What is being done to fix this? ***Original title: After this weeks updates, Display adapters in not even...
  10. Win10 not booting after multiple BSODs, updated GPU driver and chkdsk

Win10 not booting after multiple BSODs, updated GPU driver and chkdsk: Hi all, I normally manage to solve things myself, but have become more computer illiterate over recent years and have ended surrendering my home pc to the kids. The rig was running well, has older hardware, but didn't have any issues running some easy going games and other...