Windows 10: Bring back Paint 3d

Discus and support Bring back Paint 3d in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I dont understand why this was removed my computer without my consent. Paint 3d was awesome and I used it for all my image editing. Regular microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CraigJ. M., Jul 23, 2024.

1. Bring back Paint 3d

I dont understand why this was removed my computer without my consent. Paint 3d was awesome and I used it for all my image editing. Regular microsoft paint si still available but is way inferior to PAint 3d, this makes no sense whatsoever. Microsoft you need to bring it back to windows 10 and 11. Like yesterday. Removing it was an epically dumb decision.

:)

CraigJ. M., Jul 23, 2024
Thema:

Bring back Paint 3d

1. Bring back Paint 3d - Similar Threads - Bring Paint

2. Will microsoft ever consider bringing back task bar locator? Top,bottom,right. left on screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will microsoft ever consider bringing back task bar locator? Top,bottom,right. left on screen.: Bring back the option to have task bar located where ever a person would like it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-microsoft-ever-consider-bringing-back-task/959b24bb-6de1-4445-84ce-b619687f02fa
  3. Bring back Paint 3d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back Paint 3d: I dont understand why this was removed my computer without my consent. Paint 3d was awesome and I used it for all my image editing. Regular microsoft paint si still available but is way inferior to PAint 3d, this makes no sense whatsoever. Microsoft you need to bring it back...
  4. Bring back the old Microsoft Paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back the old Microsoft Paint: Dear Microsoft,I've used MS Paint with one layer & a white background for over 30 years. It was simple & it worked magnificently.I used Paint to perform many functions, from creating birthday cards to developing ideas for new software. The new features are overkill &...
  5. Bring back the old Microsoft Paint

Bring back the old Microsoft Paint: Dear Microsoft,I've used MS Paint with one layer & a white background for over 30 years. It was simple & it worked magnificently.I used Paint to perform many functions, from creating birthday cards to developing ideas for new software. The new features are overkill &...
  6. Microsoft wants to bring AI enhancements to Paint, Photos on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft wants to bring AI enhancements to Paint, Photos on Windows 11: Windows Copilot may not be the only AI feature that we may get in Windows 11. Microsoft reportedly wants to bring AI enhancements to other apps including Paint, Photos, Snipping Tool and Camera. The news comes from Windows Central, which cites internal sources from...
  7. Bring back original image cropped in ms paint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back original image cropped in ms paint: Can any how i get the original image i cropped in ms paint after closing it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bring-back-original-image-cropped-in-ms-paint/94ae684a-2e35-4040-92d8-46db2fb794f8
  8. Bring back original image cropped in ms paint

Bring back original image cropped in ms paint: Can any how i get the original image i cropped in ms paint after closing it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bring-back-original-image-cropped-in-ms-paint/94ae684a-2e35-4040-92d8-46db2fb794f8
  9. Paint app update for Windows 11 Insiders brings new dialog boxes for Edit Colors, Resize...

in Windows 10 News
    Paint app update for Windows 11 Insiders brings new dialog boxes for Edit Colors, Resize...: Microsoft is rolling out a Paint app update for Windows 11 Insiders in the Developer Channel. It brings some changes to the core functionality of the built-in drawing tool. In case you missed it, Microsoft released Paint with a new design in September. [ATTACH] What's new...
  10. how do I get rid of Paint 3d & bring back just Paint?

how do I get rid of Paint 3d & bring back just Paint?: Paint 3D is hard to use. Not intuitive. No instruction, hard & cumbersome to use. Please tell me how to bring paint classic. Really really hate Paint 3D!!!...