Windows 10: Brightness fluctuation in Windows 11

Discus and support Brightness fluctuation in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just updated to Windows 11. First of all, great experience! But the Brightness automatically increases to 100% without a specific pattern or trigger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ArpajitAdhikary, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Brightness fluctuation in Windows 11

I just updated to Windows 11. First of all, great experience! But the Brightness automatically increases to 100% without a specific pattern or trigger aspect. I observe this sometimes after the laptop wakes up from sleep after a few hours.I just wanted to know if that is a driver glitch or an Update flaw.Thank you!

:)

ArpajitAdhikary, Nov 10, 2021

2. Windows 10 Camera App fluctuates brightness recording video

Hello Richard,

I downloaded the OBSPROJECT software, you had suggested, and after initial testing the brightness fluctuations no longer seems to be an issue.

Updated later same day. Still fluctuatingBrightness fluctuation in Windows 11 :(

Thank you.

KeithLarden, Nov 10, 2021
  3. My screen brightness keeps fluctuating even though "Automatically Adjust Brightness" and "Night Light" are both turned off

Issue: It appears that my laptop screen keeps fluctuating with a yellow tint instead of staying at the brightness I set it to.

• "Night Light" is turned off and no schedule is set for it.
    • "Automatically Adjust Brightness" is turned off, as well.
    • This happens when both plugged in and when unplugged.

I'm just trying to figure out why it's doing it, so I can fix the issue.

Device:

• Lenovo Yoga 720 (new)

Zach Unsell, Nov 10, 2021
  4. Brightness fluctuation in Windows 11

Windows 10 Camera App fluctuates brightness recording video

I have a new Dell 2 in 1 laptop. When I try to record video with the Camera App the brightness keeps fluctuating from dark to light to dark.

Does anyone know how to stop or fix this? Or, can you suggest another recording App or software? I record performance video mainly for YouTube.

Thanks!

KeithLarden, Nov 10, 2021
Thema:

Brightness fluctuation in Windows 11

1. Brightness fluctuation in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Brightness fluctuation

2. How to stop the monitor brightness to fluctuate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop the monitor brightness to fluctuate?: When I'm waching a movie/video/ playing a game, and the image is darker / when is night in the movie, the brightness go down. How can I stop doing that? It's a Samsung monitor conected to the HP laptop W11Thank you!...
  3. How to stop the monitor brightness to fluctuate?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop the monitor brightness to fluctuate?: When I'm waching a movie/video/ playing a game, and the image is darker / when is night in the movie, the brightness go down. How can I stop doing that? It's a Samsung monitor conected to the HP laptop W11Thank you!...
  4. Weird brightness fluctuations on pc cold boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird brightness fluctuations on pc cold boot: I’m on windows 10 and have a dual monitor setup gp83b lg ultragearWhen I start my pc from a cold boot when both monitors get to the desktop one of them has this weird flickering effect with the brightness it’s like the gamma is changing every second or so from brighter to...
  5. Weird brightness fluctuations on pc cold boot

Weird brightness fluctuations on pc cold boot: I’m on windows 10 and have a dual monitor setup gp83b lg ultragearWhen I start my pc from a cold boot when both monitors get to the desktop one of them has this weird flickering effect with the brightness it’s like the gamma is changing every second or so from brighter to...
  6. Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times.: As seen in the attached picture, i am having this "stage light" effect problem and sometimes the screen brightness fluctuate. I tried to update the display driver but it stated that there's no any update available. Is it a driver issue or ?I wanted to try other method too but...
  7. Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times.: As seen in the attached picture, i am having this "stage light" effect problem and sometimes the screen brightness fluctuate. I tried to update the display driver but it stated that there's no any update available. Is it a driver issue or ?I wanted to try other method too but...
  8. Display problem? stage light effect? screen brightness fluctuate at times.

9. Brightness fluctuation in Windows 11

Brightness fluctuation in Windows 11: I just updated to Windows 11. First of all, great experience! But the Brightness automatically increases to 100% without a specific pattern or trigger aspect. I observe this sometimes after the laptop wakes up from sleep after a few hours.I just wanted to know if that is a...
  10. LifeCam HD-3000 Fluctuating Brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LifeCam HD-3000 Fluctuating Brightness: Good morning I recently bought the lifecam to use on Zoom . For some reason, at odd intervals, the brightness fluctuates between "normal" not the best resolution I've seen!! and then cycles progressively brighter in 3 or 4 one second steps and then reverts to "normal" I...