Windows 10: Brand new laptop Windows 11

Discus and support Brand new laptop Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm getting all sorts of errors including DistributedCOM error 10110 what is it? and what can be done to get rid of it?I'm not tech saavy at all - just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by T Perry1, Jun 10, 2024.

1. T Perry1 Win User

Brand new laptop Windows 11

I'm getting all sorts of errors including DistributedCOM error 10110 what is it? and what can be done to get rid of it?I'm not tech saavy at all - just a little old lady who wants some answersThank you!

:)

T Perry1, Jun 10, 2024
  2. menarez Win User

brand new lap top battery

I ran the troubleshoot power option and it said “Display brightness setting is too high”

but it’s a brand new laptop, i should think I could expect the most from it.

I haven’t tried the next steps uou have suggested yet.

menarez, Jun 10, 2024
  3. Microsoft Store not installed on new Windows 11 laptop

I've searched every article and tried every fix I could find. I've pasted commands in Run and Powershell. I've made sure I'm signed in. I have exhausted the extent of every search and suggestion, yet my brand-new Windows 11 computer still does not have the Microsoft Store. I pursued every avenue of help on the website, which refers me to a phone number, which then refers me back to the website.

This is a brand-new computer that does not have the store installed. Links to install, either the app or a different app through the Microsoft Store, result in blank pages.

I need to know what steps need to be taken to remedy this issue. This is not an upgrade to 11 from 10. Just got the computer today with 11 installed. Please help.

Stephen Reynolds1, Jun 10, 2024
  4. Brand new laptop Windows 11

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 10, 2024
Thema:

Brand new laptop Windows 11

1. Brand new laptop Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Brand laptop

2. Not able to activate retail windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the retail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to activate retail windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the retail...: Not able to activate retail windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the retail product in 2019 but now it is not activating, windows is always asking me to get a geniune product key?...
  3. Not able to activate retail windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the retail...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to activate retail windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the retail...: Not able to activate retail windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the retail product in 2019 but now it is not activating, windows is always asking me to get a geniune product key?...
  4. Not able to activate retail windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the retail...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Not able to activate retail retail windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to activate retail retail windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the...: Not able to activate retail windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the retail product in 2019 but now it is not activating, windows is always asking me to get a geniune product key?...
  6. Not able to activate retail retail windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the...

Not able to activate retail retail windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the...: Not able to activate retail windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the retail product in 2019 but now it is not activating, windows is always asking me to get a geniune product key?...
  7. Not able to activate retail oem windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the oem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to activate retail oem windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the oem...: Not able to activate retail oem windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the oem product in 2019 but now it is not activating, windows is always asking me to get a geniune product key?...
  8. Not able to activate retail oem windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the oem...

Not able to activate retail oem windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the oem...: Not able to activate retail oem windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the oem product in 2019 but now it is not activating, windows is always asking me to get a geniune product key?...
  9. Not able to activate retail oem windows 10 in brand new laptop? I had purchased the oem...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Brand new Surface Laptop, Windows 11 with CoPilot button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new Surface Laptop, Windows 11 with CoPilot button: Just sent my daughter away to college with her brand new Windows laptop… WiFi crashed on her second day. I've done everything recommended online including a full reinstall. It works for a while two hours and then it crashes out again. I can't find any network adapters in the...