Windows 10: Bought minecraft but when I try to manage my account from minecraft launcher it tells me to...

Discus and support Bought minecraft but when I try to manage my account from minecraft launcher it tells me to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I have two accounts linked to the same email address and bought minecraft on one of them. I can sign into minecraft launcher with the account I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoelDuffy, Aug 27, 2021.

1. JoelDuffy Win User

Bought minecraft but when I try to manage my account from minecraft launcher it tells me to...

Hi. I have two accounts linked to the same email address and bought minecraft on one of them. I can sign into minecraft launcher with the account I bought it on but when I try to manage the account it logs me into the other account, and tells me that I need to buy minecraft. Is there a number I can phone to resolve the issue?Thanks Joel

:)

JoelDuffy, Aug 27, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 27, 2021
  3. Jaffakeik Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Ok i bought game PM'd newtekie1 waiting for info *Smile Bought minecraft but when I try to manage my account from minecraft launcher it tells me to... :)

Jaffakeik, Aug 27, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Bought minecraft but when I try to manage my account from minecraft launcher it tells me to...

Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Source: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Brink, Aug 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Bought minecraft but when I try to manage my account from minecraft launcher it tells me to... - Similar Threads - Bought minecraft try

2. Whenever I try to download the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft store, it tells me try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to download the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft store, it tells me try...: Any attempt to download Minecraft/Minecraft launcher yields a error code: 0x80004004 try again later https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-download-the-minecraft-launcher/1bfe1435-3693-4490-8238-b18ce73a9ce0
  3. Whenever I try to download the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft store, it tells me try...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I try to download the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft store, it tells me try...: Any attempt to download Minecraft/Minecraft launcher yields a error code: 0x80004004 try again later https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-download-the-minecraft-launcher/1bfe1435-3693-4490-8238-b18ce73a9ce0
  4. So i re download minecraft launcher on a new pc and when i try to intall it tells me that i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i re download minecraft launcher on a new pc and when i try to intall it tells me that i...: I downloaded minecraft installer when i try to open it says you need xbox game pass https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-re-download-minecraft-launcher-on-a-new-pc/8841f89c-22b6-4248-8039-3e4f33f0e7b0
  5. So i re download minecraft launcher on a new pc and when i try to intall it tells me that i...

So i re download minecraft launcher on a new pc and when i try to intall it tells me that i...: I downloaded minecraft installer when i try to open it says you need xbox game pass https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-re-download-minecraft-launcher-on-a-new-pc/8841f89c-22b6-4248-8039-3e4f33f0e7b0
  6. Minecraft Launcher error when trying to update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher error when trying to update: After an extremely stressful 30 minutes of trying to figure out how to download the minecraft launcher because it thought I didn't own minecraft yet I do the launcher finally opened. Turns out we're just going from one problem to another here. It says it needs an update, but...
  7. When I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Minecraft Launcher, the Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Minecraft Launcher, the Microsoft...: Minecraft Launcher, Minecraft, Microsoft Store, Refreshing, Crashing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-sign-in-to-my-microsoft-account-on/a9781417-cc78-4c1f-ae03-85db71a9b496
  8. When I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Minecraft Launcher, the Microsoft...

When I try to sign in to my Microsoft account on the Minecraft Launcher, the Microsoft...: Minecraft Launcher, Minecraft, Microsoft Store, Refreshing, Crashing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-sign-in-to-my-microsoft-account-on/a9781417-cc78-4c1f-ae03-85db71a9b496
  9. I bought Minecraft Java from Minecraft yet Microsoft tells me I have to buy theirs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Java from Minecraft yet Microsoft tells me I have to buy theirs: I bought Minecraft Java from Minecraft yet Microsoft tells me I have to buy theirs in order to open up MinecraftInstaller.... What the hell. How do I open up Minecraft Installer to be able to even login when Microsoft is not even allowing me to get to the login. This is ****....
  10. I bought Minecraft Java from Minecraft yet Microsoft tells me I have to buy theirs

I bought Minecraft Java from Minecraft yet Microsoft tells me I have to buy theirs: I bought Minecraft Java from Minecraft yet Microsoft tells me I have to buy theirs in order to open up MinecraftInstaller.... What the hell. How do I open up Minecraft Installer to be able to even login when Microsoft is not even allowing me to get to the login. This is ****....