Windows 10: bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?

Discus and support bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i had bought DS4Windows to use my ps5 controllers while gaming on pc i bought it before i upgraded to windows 10 pro and was using it on windows 10 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by james mccrory, Jan 18, 2024.

1. bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?

i had bought DS4Windows to use my ps5 controllers while gaming on pc i bought it before i upgraded to windows 10 pro and was using it on windows 10 pro i deleted it to reinstall as i had ran into a glitch with the software or drivers but it is now showing the price and not saying install it is also not in my library and i am on the account i had bought the software on it is also in my order history how may i donwload this again without having to buy it?

:)

james mccrory, Jan 18, 2024
  2. neveready Win User

Microsoft Store showing no apps in library

I noticed some of my apps not working right. I went to the Microsoft Store and checked the library and installed apps. Both show no apps. Reset the store and have the same problem.

neveready, Jan 18, 2024
  3. JLakad Win User
    Microsoft 10 Store My Library Shows No Installed Apps But I Have Installed Apps

No it did not work and step 2 is incorrect there is no Microsoft Store listed under Apps & Features or maybe this shows there is another problem. I did reset the store using the WSReset command. But no it did not work.

JLakad, Jan 18, 2024
  4. SNoby(2) Win User

bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?

Bought items don't show on the library

Bought or received items don't show on my library how to get help all leads end here so maybe some random person can add them to my microsoft store cool. Or fix this bug. Cool microsoft cool. Call me microsoft.

What doesn't show on my Microsoft store ?
    For example just received Fallout 76. Its nowhere to be found..... Cool store very good. No wonder why no one uses it.

SNoby(2), Jan 18, 2024
Thema:

bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?

1. bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation? - Similar Threads - bought DS4Windows microsoft

2. bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?: i had bought DS4Windows to use my ps5 controllers while gaming on pc i bought it before i upgraded to windows 10 pro and was using it on windows 10 pro i deleted it to reinstall as i had ran into a glitch with the software or drivers but it is now showing the price and not...
  3. bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought DS4Windows in the microsoft store but it is not showing in library for installation?: i had bought DS4Windows to use my ps5 controllers while gaming on pc i bought it before i upgraded to windows 10 pro and was using it on windows 10 pro i deleted it to reinstall as i had ran into a glitch with the software or drivers but it is now showing the price and not...
  4. Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library: My son tried installing Roblox on his new laptop, it sent me a request and I approved it. Now Microsoft store says owned but the app isnt installed or in library and I can’t figure out how to install it....
  5. Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store shows app “owned” but can’t install and it’s not in library: My son tried installing Roblox on his new laptop, it sent me a request and I approved it. Now Microsoft store says owned but the app isnt installed or in library and I can’t figure out how to install it....
  6. Bought items don't show on the library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought items don't show on the library: Bought or received items don't show on my library how to get help all leads end here so maybe some random person can add them to my microsoft store cool. Or fix this bug. Cool microsoft cool. Call me microsoft.What doesn't show on my Microsoft store ? For example just...
  7. Bought items don't show on the library

Bought items don't show on the library: Bought or received items don't show on my library how to get help all leads end here so maybe some random person can add them to my microsoft store cool. Or fix this bug. Cool microsoft cool. Call me microsoft.What doesn't show on my Microsoft store ? For example just...
  8. App installed but not showing in Microsoft store library or search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App installed but not showing in Microsoft store library or search: Hi,I can't recall when I downloaded Adobe XD but its on my windows and after searching for it's location I found it in the WindowsApps folder,Now I wanna uninstall it but I can't because it's not showing in my Microsoft store library or search results.I tried deleting the...
  9. App installed but not showing in Microsoft store library or search

App installed but not showing in Microsoft store library or search: Hi,I can't recall when I downloaded Adobe XD but its on my windows and after searching for it's location I found it in the WindowsApps folder,Now I wanna uninstall it but I can't because it's not showing in my Microsoft store library or search results.I tried deleting the...
  10. Microsoft Store showing no apps in library

Microsoft Store showing no apps in library: I noticed some of my apps not working right. I went to the Microsoft Store and checked the library and installed apps. Both show no apps. Reset the store and have the same problem. 160344