Windows 10: Bought a Product Key but won't let me active. Says to check the code and try again

Discus and support Bought a Product Key but won't let me active. Says to check the code and try again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a PC off my old friend about a year ago, three months ago "Activate Windows" watermark showed up in the bottom right corner of the screen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by eggeggegg_867, Mar 7, 2022.

1. Bought a Product Key but won't let me active. Says to check the code and try again

I bought a PC off my old friend about a year ago, three months ago "Activate Windows" watermark showed up in the bottom right corner of the screen and I finally came around some extra money to buy it.Bought it today and tried to activate but gives me error code 0xc004f050. Nothing I've looked up seems to work. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it a lot!Thank you:

:)

eggeggegg_867, Mar 7, 2022
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Mar 8, 2022
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Mar 8, 2022
  4. Bought a Product Key but won't let me active. Says to check the code and try again

Windows 10 product keys and activation - and the KMS angle

My ASUS Laptop that I bought years ago has an embedded key for Windows 8 (Core). What I got on a clean install of Windows 10 was Windows 10 Home. It activated just fine and got a Digital License for Windows 10 Home. The sticker just Said Microsoft Windows 8, no product code was listed anywhere on the PC.

alphanumeric, Mar 8, 2022
Thema:

Bought a Product Key but won't let me active. Says to check the code and try again

1. Bought a Product Key but won't let me active. Says to check the code and try again - Similar Threads - Bought Product Key

2. It’s not letting me put in a product key and I just bought one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It’s not letting me put in a product key and I just bought one: It keeps saying make sure your connected to the internet which I am https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-letting-me-put-in-a-product-key-and-i-just/d2b62ae0-b3ab-4220-bee6-e862e8ca5a48
  3. It’s not letting me put in a product key and I just bought one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It’s not letting me put in a product key and I just bought one: It keeps saying make sure your connected to the internet which I am https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-letting-me-put-in-a-product-key-and-i-just/d2b62ae0-b3ab-4220-bee6-e862e8ca5a48
  4. I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate: After purchasing I have updated it right away. I don't know why authentication won't go through. Even after resetting my PC it won't still let me have it activated....
  5. I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate: After purchasing I have updated it right away. I don't know why authentication won't go through. Even after resetting my PC it won't still let me have it activated....
  6. I bought windows 10 but it won't let me activate

7. Bought a Product Key but won't let me active. Says to check the code and try again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a Product Key but won't let me active. Says to check the code and try again: I bought a PC off my old friend about a year ago, three months ago "Activate Windows" watermark showed up in the bottom right corner of the screen and I finally came around some extra money to buy it.Bought it today and tried to activate but gives me error code 0xc004f050....
  8. Bought a Product Key but won't let me active. Says to check the code and try again

Bought a Product Key but won't let me active. Says to check the code and try again: I bought a PC off my old friend about a year ago, three months ago "Activate Windows" watermark showed up in the bottom right corner of the screen and I finally came around some extra money to buy it.Bought it today and tried to activate but gives me error code 0xc004f050....
  9. Won't let me change my product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Won't let me change my product key: My computer previously had an illegitimate version of windows 10 but it caused to many problems, so I purchased an actual version, but when I go to activate windows with my new product key, it won't work and gives me the error code 0xc004f050. Idk what to do....
  10. Bought Used PC; Won't Let Me Activate It

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bought Used PC; Won't Let Me Activate It: Just recently, I bought a Lenovo Thinkpad from 2nd and Charles to try for college. The problem I find, however, is that it states that it can't activate Windows. All it keeps giving me is the Error Code: 0x8007007B The version of Windows is 1511 (unless I can update it with...