Windows 10: Booting issue in Windows 11

Discus and support Booting issue in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sometimes, my laptop is not rebooting after being in sleep mode. This issue arose only after I upgraded to Windows 11.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AshwinVenkat, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Booting issue in Windows 11

Sometimes, my laptop is not rebooting after being in sleep mode. This issue arose only after I upgraded to Windows 11.

:)

AshwinVenkat, Dec 19, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 19, 2021
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Booting issue in Windows 11 [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Dec 19, 2021
  4. GNJha Win User

Booting issue in Windows 11

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 19, 2021
Thema:

Booting issue in Windows 11

1. Booting issue in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Booting issue

2. Boot Issue with Error Code 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Issue with Error Code 0xc0000225: Boot issue with Error Code 0xc0000225I am having an issue with error code 0xc0000225 when I attempt to boot my computer.The series of events leading to this is as follows:1. I bought and successfully installed a new 2TB SSD.2. I used DiskGenius to copy my OS over from my old...
  3. Boot Issue with Error Code 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Issue with Error Code 0xc0000225: Boot issue with Error Code 0xc0000225I am having an issue with error code 0xc0000225 when I attempt to boot my computer.The series of events leading to this is as follows:1. I bought and successfully installed a new 2TB SSD.2. I used DiskGenius to copy my OS over from my old...
  4. Boot Issue with Error Code 0xc0000225

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Issue & Boot Loop After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Issue & Boot Loop After Update: I've seen a few posts about this issue floating around but no one seems to have the answer or Microsoft swears they have patched out the issue. I thought maybe the more people that post about it, the more Microsoft is likely acknowledge there is a still a bug somewhere in the...
  6. USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Issue & Boot Loop After Update

USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller Issue & Boot Loop After Update: I've seen a few posts about this issue floating around but no one seems to have the answer or Microsoft swears they have patched out the issue. I thought maybe the more people that post about it, the more Microsoft is likely acknowledge there is a still a bug somewhere in the...
  7. Booting issue with drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Booting issue with drives: Hi,ive recently been given an old PC built in 2015 by my brother and it has was working fine until it was given to me. After i got it i used it for about 3 days and it worked perfectly but its recently had a lot of issues. Firstly the PC reformatted my eternal hard drive...
  8. Booting issue with drives

Booting issue with drives: Hi,ive recently been given an old PC built in 2015 by my brother and it has was working fine until it was given to me. After i got it i used it for about 3 days and it worked perfectly but its recently had a lot of issues. Firstly the PC reformatted my eternal hard drive...
  9. Booting issue with drives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Booting issues and systemic stutters Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Booting issues and systemic stutters Windows 10: Hello all, a few weeks ago I started to have bad stutters while playing video games. Upon restarting, I found that my device would endlessly try to boot and fail.I've tried a couple of things to fix things.When I try to start the computer:A Most of the time it is endlessly...