Windows 10: Boot sequence

Discus and support Boot sequence in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a downloadable tool out there, that will allow me to follow my Windows 10 boot sequence? My PC seems to freeze up during the boot sequence... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PC_confused, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Boot sequence

Is there a downloadable tool out there, that will allow me to follow my Windows 10 boot sequence? My PC seems to freeze up during the boot sequence somewhere. I remember with the older versions of Windows, there was a way to follow the boot sequence.

:)

PC_confused, Jun 15, 2022
  2. Joan Pin Win User

Booting Sequence

Hi,

The boot order applies to any Windows operating system. It's a BIOS setting that can change the boot order of your device. What is the make and model of your device?

We suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your device for the boot sequence since some manufacturer provides certain customization on the operating system.

If you have other questions, feel free to reach out to us.

Joan Pin, Jun 15, 2022
  3. Modify boot sequence

You don't need to modify the boot sequence to boot your computer from a USB drive. That doesn't work with a BIOS anyway. Instead, find out from your computer manufacturer what function key to press to interrupt the boot sequence and select your USB drive.
    For me, that's F12. (It could be different for you.)

When my computer starts to boot, I press my special function key, and that eventually leads me to a list of drives from which I can choose my USB drive.

47509e48-3862-4169-b9fc-f7f72689af01, Jun 15, 2022
  4. Jerry8AB Win User

Boot sequence

Boot Sequence Windows 10

Boot Sequence –

I am trying to change my boot sequence to where my optical drive is the first option for my Repair Disk.

When I go to the menu listing my boot sequence, I get:

Boot Option 1 Windows Boot Manager

Boot Option 2 Onboard NIC (IPV4)

Boot Option 3 Onboard NIC (IPV6)

These are the boot options I get with the Repair Disk either in or out after I go through the restart process. How do I get the boot process to recognize the Repair Disk as the first option?

Thanks,

Jerry

1/5/17

Jerry8AB, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

Boot sequence

1. Boot sequence - Similar Threads - Boot sequence

2. Laptop Black screen, fails to go into booting sequence.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Black screen, fails to go into booting sequence.: Hello, I have a ASUS ROG STRIX G15 G513QM-HN027T gaming laptop.the laptop worked fine without any problems, after traveling the laptop wouldn’t boot up. the keyboard lights up. with the rgb lights, but nothing happens on the laptop. on my laptop there is something called:...
  3. Laptop Black screen, fails to go into booting sequence.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Black screen, fails to go into booting sequence.: Hello, I have a ASUS ROG STRIX G15 G513QM-HN027T gaming laptop.the laptop worked fine without any problems, after traveling the laptop wouldn’t boot up. the keyboard lights up. with the rgb lights, but nothing happens on the laptop. on my laptop there is something called:...
  4. Laptop Black screen, fails to go into booting sequence.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I cant find the secure boot option in my advanced or easy mode boot sequence and my pc is new

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find the secure boot option in my advanced or easy mode boot sequence and my pc is new: Im trying to make my valorant work on windows 11 and it says to turn secure boot on so i went and checked and it was off but when i do the shift and restart to take me to the motherboard or whatever i cant find where to turn it on...
  6. I cant find the secure boot option in my advanced or easy mode boot sequence and my pc is new

I cant find the secure boot option in my advanced or easy mode boot sequence and my pc is new: Im trying to make my valorant work on windows 11 and it says to turn secure boot on so i went and checked and it was off but when i do the shift and restart to take me to the motherboard or whatever i cant find where to turn it on...
  7. possible wrong bios boot sequence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    possible wrong bios boot sequence: yesterday i was trying to plug an ethernet cable to my pc. an error came up, and i tried to fix it by deleting some boot options from my boot sequence.however, this ended up completely getting me stuck in a bsod bootloop. error code is "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE".i suspect...
  8. possible wrong bios boot sequence

possible wrong bios boot sequence: yesterday i was trying to plug an ethernet cable to my pc. an error came up, and i tried to fix it by deleting some boot options from my boot sequence.however, this ended up completely getting me stuck in a bsod bootloop. error code is "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE".i suspect...
  9. error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat

error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat: Al encender la PC me salió ese error, presiono cualquier tecla y vuelve a salir, probé iniciar desde un USB de arranque y queda la pantalla negra con puntos de colores, probé cambiando configuración de arranque en la bios y sigue igual ya no se que hacer....
  10. error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error 1962 no operating system found. boot sequence will automatically repeat: Al encender la PC me salió ese error, presiono cualquier tecla y vuelve a salir, probé iniciar desde un USB de arranque y queda la pantalla negra con puntos de colores, probé cambiando configuración de arranque en la bios y sigue igual ya no se que hacer....