Windows 10: Boot Problems Even When Computer is Completely Okay.

Discus and support Boot Problems Even When Computer is Completely Okay. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer is okay it dosent have any BSOD but most of the time it has boot problems my computer is gpt and has a processor of intel core i7 - 4700mq... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sean Voltaris, Oct 1, 2024 at 7:22 AM.

1. Boot Problems Even When Computer is Completely Okay.

My computer is okay it dosent have any BSOD but most of the time it has boot problems my computer is gpt and has a processor of intel core i7 - 4700mq cpu and the product is lenovo thinkpad l540. when i boot up the manufacturer logo appears for more than 1 minute instead of the normal 2-5 seconds. and it directly leads you to the boot menu. when you try to select your disk which is ada hddo storm for me, it still goes back to the boot menu. how did i boot to my pc normally? it only happens if you're lucky. why dont i try commands? well the bootrec fixmbr command dosen't work because my disk is

:)

Sean Voltaris, Oct 1, 2024 at 7:22 AM
  2. ronss Win User

Booting problem...

okay...will try suggestions......odd problem

3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Boot Problems Even When Computer is Completely Okay. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

4. Boot Problems Even When Computer is Completely Okay.

Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 1, 2024 at 7:30 AM
Thema:

Boot Problems Even When Computer is Completely Okay.

1. Boot Problems Even When Computer is Completely Okay. - Similar Threads - Boot Problems Computer

2. Boot Problems Even When Computer is Completely Okay.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Problems Even When Computer is Completely Okay.: My computer is okay it dosent have any BSOD but most of the time it has boot problems my computer is gpt and has a processor of intel core i7 - 4700mq cpu and the product is lenovo thinkpad l540. when i boot up the manufacturer logo appears for more than 1 minute instead of...
  3. Boot Problems Even When Computer is Completely Okay.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Boot Problems Even When Computer is Completely Okay.: My computer is okay it dosent have any BSOD but most of the time it has boot problems my computer is gpt and has a processor of intel core i7 - 4700mq cpu and the product is lenovo thinkpad l540. when i boot up the manufacturer logo appears for more than 1 minute instead of...
  4. Boot failure even after complete re-installation of windows

Boot failure even after complete re-installation of windows: Just two days ago I was studying in my pc and suddenly everything froze and came the blue screen of death and it showed the error "0xc00000e" After that I tried alot of methods to fix it through Bootable windows usb through the repairing option and tried fixing it through cmd...
  5. Boot failure even after complete re-installation of windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot failure even after complete re-installation of windows: Just two days ago I was studying in my pc and suddenly everything froze and came the blue screen of death and it showed the error "0xc00000e" After that I tried alot of methods to fix it through Bootable windows usb through the repairing option and I was able to boot windows...
  6. Boot failure even after complete re-installation of windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot failure even after complete re-installation of windows: Just two days ago I was studying in my pc and suddenly everything froze and came the blue screen of death and it showed the error "0xc00000e" After that I tried alot of methods to fix it through Bootable windows usb through the repairing option and I was able to boot windows...
  7. Okay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Okay: Here's what I've been trying to say. A very long time ago, about a month ago, I was working on a story, when I hit a combination on the right of my keyboard that involved the following buttons-"ALT, FN, Lists, and CRTL." It then took an appearance very similarily to Microsoft...
  8. Okay

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Okay: Here's what I've been trying to say. A very long time ago, about a month ago, I was working on a story, when I hit a combination on the right of my keyboard that involved the following buttons-"ALT, FN, Lists, and CRTL." It then took an appearance very similarily to Microsoft...
  9. Having a problem where games lag when booting from shutdown but problems are completely...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having a problem where games lag when booting from shutdown but problems are completely...: Background of the Problem Essentially if I boot my PC from a shutdown I experience poor performance in every game I play. The performance issues are completely fixed after I put my PC to sleep and wake it up. Upon waking up my PC I hear a windows notification sound, but...
  10. Computer not completing boot up

Computer not completing boot up: I have used my computer for several months now. I recently moved, and so shipped it across the US; when I set it back up, it ran 'auto repair' and stated that it could not start my pc. I restarted several times and now it says: Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired...