Windows 10: Bluetooth Support service

Discus and support Bluetooth Support service in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; First BT disappeared. When I found it Bluetooth Support Service says "stopping", and I am unable to change that status.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobinRockwell1, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Support service

First BT disappeared. When I found it Bluetooth Support Service says "stopping", and I am unable to change that status.

:)

RobinRockwell1, Dec 16, 2020
  2. ceduriki Win User

Bluetooth Services

I've been using the audio gateway on my phone for a while, but when I actually looked through the list of services it does provide, I found it to be quite large. For some reason, my computer doesn't support many of these, such as remote control etc.

I'm pretty sure it has more or less to do with my bluetooth adapter, because it gives me only a small list of the total services it can accept. Anybody have any idea how I can add more?

ceduriki, Dec 16, 2020
  3. The parameter is incorrect Bluetooth User Support Service to Auto

Hi jantis,

I have found a possible solution for both of us (I can't test it right now) it's changing the start type in the registry from Manual to Automatic.

Change "Start" from 3 to 2 in the following places:
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BluetoothUserService
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BluetoothUserService_33965
    Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\bthserv

I am not sure it will work but i'll try it soon

Edit: I just saw that you cannot turn on/off Bluetooth, i know how to fix that.

Step 1: Open services.msc
    Step 2: Start the following services:

Bluetooth Support Service
    Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service
    and any other Bluetooth related services.

Then set all of them to automatic.

BTW: I am having a problem setting Bluetooth User Support Service to Automatic, but the registry thing I showed you up in my post might fix it.

TheAmazingGuy, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Louie Del Win User

Bluetooth Support service

Pairing Bluetooth Headphones

As an additional troubleshooting step, we suggest that you try to change the Startup type for Bluetooth Support Service as Automatic. Here are the steps:

• In the search box, type services and click on the result.
    • Select and double-click Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Under the Startup type, click on the drop-down menu and change it to
      Automatic.
    • Restart your computer.

For any results, please send us a response.

Louie Del, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Support service

1. Bluetooth Support service - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Support service

2. Bluetooth Support Service doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Support Service doesn't exist: I'm having issues with bluetooth. I had installed a bluetooth adapter driver and that caused an issue where my bluetooth no longer works. I've been trying to figure out why bluetooth is not working, despite uninstalling and reinstalling bluetooth drivers several times and I...
  3. Bluetooth Support Service doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Support Service doesn't exist: I'm having issues with bluetooth. I had installed a bluetooth adapter driver and that caused an issue where my bluetooth no longer works. I've been trying to figure out why bluetooth is not working, despite uninstalling and reinstalling bluetooth drivers several times and I...
  4. Bluetooth Support Service doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't Run Bluetooth Support Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Run Bluetooth Support Service: My service Bluetooth support is running if i check at service.msc, but when i check at Task Manager Service it is stopped, how can i run it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-bluetooth-support-service/02eec2ce-b2f4-43ca-8f2c-fe0c08235597
  6. Can't Run Bluetooth Support Service

Can't Run Bluetooth Support Service: My service Bluetooth support is running if i check at service.msc, but when i check at Task Manager Service it is stopped, how can i run it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-bluetooth-support-service/02eec2ce-b2f4-43ca-8f2c-fe0c08235597
  7. Bluetooth User Support Service issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth User Support Service issue: Hi All, I have a strange issue with Bluetooth connection in Windows 10. All drivers are installed and updated to the latest version, system also has all recent updates installed. Bluetooth devices are paired and work fine, but... Bluetooth User Support Service never start...
  8. Bluetooth User Support Service issue

Bluetooth User Support Service issue: Hi All, I have a strange issue with Bluetooth connection in Windows 10. All drivers are installed and updated to the latest version, system also has all recent updates installed. Bluetooth devices are paired and work fine, but... Bluetooth User Support Service never start...
  9. Bluetooth User Support Service issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Bluetooth Support Service Cannot start Service on Windows 10

Bluetooth Support Service Cannot start Service on Windows 10: Hello,I have recently switched laptops, I also took my SSD Storage Drive and switched it with my new laptop. But I got a problem where Bluetooth is "Off" and I couldn't turn it On. So I looked up an answer and found one from "Navid Dariya". I had done everything and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth user support service missing