Windows 10: Bluetooth Support Service doesn't exist

Discus and support Bluetooth Support Service doesn't exist in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having issues with bluetooth. I had installed a bluetooth adapter driver and that caused an issue where my bluetooth no longer works. I've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Eric300x, Aug 18, 2024.

1. Eric300x Win User

Bluetooth Support Service doesn't exist

I'm having issues with bluetooth. I had installed a bluetooth adapter driver and that caused an issue where my bluetooth no longer works. I've been trying to figure out why bluetooth is not working, despite uninstalling and reinstalling bluetooth drivers several times and I recently noticed that the computer does not have a "Bluetooth Support Service" service. It just doesn't exist. From what I understand, bluetooth requires this service to work properly. How do I reinstall the "Bluetooth Support Service" service in windows 10?

:)

Eric300x, Aug 18, 2024
Thema:

Bluetooth Support Service doesn't exist

1. Bluetooth Support Service doesn't exist - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Support Service

2. Bluetooth Support Service doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Support Service doesn't exist: I'm having issues with bluetooth. I had installed a bluetooth adapter driver and that caused an issue where my bluetooth no longer works. I've been trying to figure out why bluetooth is not working, despite uninstalling and reinstalling bluetooth drivers several times and I...
  3. Bluetooth Support Service doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Support Service doesn't exist: I'm having issues with bluetooth. I had installed a bluetooth adapter driver and that caused an issue where my bluetooth no longer works. I've been trying to figure out why bluetooth is not working, despite uninstalling and reinstalling bluetooth drivers several times and I...
  4. Can't Run Bluetooth Support Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Run Bluetooth Support Service: My service Bluetooth support is running if i check at service.msc, but when i check at Task Manager Service it is stopped, how can i run it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-bluetooth-support-service/02eec2ce-b2f4-43ca-8f2c-fe0c08235597
  5. Can't Run Bluetooth Support Service

Can't Run Bluetooth Support Service: My service Bluetooth support is running if i check at service.msc, but when i check at Task Manager Service it is stopped, how can i run it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-run-bluetooth-support-service/02eec2ce-b2f4-43ca-8f2c-fe0c08235597
  6. Bluetooth User Support Service issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth User Support Service issue: Hi All, I have a strange issue with Bluetooth connection in Windows 10. All drivers are installed and updated to the latest version, system also has all recent updates installed. Bluetooth devices are paired and work fine, but... Bluetooth User Support Service never start...
  7. Bluetooth User Support Service issue

Bluetooth User Support Service issue: Hi All, I have a strange issue with Bluetooth connection in Windows 10. All drivers are installed and updated to the latest version, system also has all recent updates installed. Bluetooth devices are paired and work fine, but... Bluetooth User Support Service never start...
  8. Bluetooth User Support Service issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Bluetooth Support service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Support service: First BT disappeared. When I found it Bluetooth Support Service says "stopping", and I am unable to change that status. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-support-service/74ed6ae0-6e93-4c52-a48a-789dc32712df
  10. Bluetooth Doesn't exist on Bluetooth Compatible Computer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Doesn't exist on Bluetooth Compatible Computer.: I own a pc running windows 10 that is supposed to be Bluetooth Compatible. I've never had this issue before, but one day, the on and off button disappeared and I couldn't connect to any device with the response being, "Couldn't Connect". I ran the troubleshooter and...