Windows 10: Bluetooth Removed Off Windows 10, How to Fix?

Discus and support Bluetooth Removed Off Windows 10, How to Fix? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use a windows 10, and I use a bluetooth mouse from logi. Today it stopped working, which has happened before but usually a device manager visit or a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Livvy Michalski, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Bluetooth Removed Off Windows 10, How to Fix?

I use a windows 10, and I use a bluetooth mouse from logi. Today it stopped working, which has happened before but usually a device manager visit or a reboot helps. It didnt this time, so I troubleshot it and it said "Bluetooth not on device" or something like that, and I cant find bluetooth in my device manager or in the notification center.I

:)

Livvy Michalski, Apr 29, 2024
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Apr 29, 2024
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle - Support

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400|Adapters|ASUS Global

P4-630, Apr 29, 2024
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth Removed Off Windows 10, How to Fix?

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Apr 29, 2024
Thema:

Bluetooth Removed Off Windows 10, How to Fix?

1. Bluetooth Removed Off Windows 10, How to Fix? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Removed Off

2. Bluetooth repeatedly keeps turning off, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth repeatedly keeps turning off, how to fix?: Bluetooth repeatedly keeps turning off, I restart the service, turn it off and on again, disable it, re-enable it, update the drivers again and again there are no new drivers, no matter what I do it keeps turning off. How do I fix this???...
  3. Bluetooth repeatedly keeps turning off, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth repeatedly keeps turning off, how to fix?: Bluetooth repeatedly keeps turning off, I restart the service, turn it off and on again, disable it, re-enable it, update the drivers again and again there are no new drivers, no matter what I do it keeps turning off. How do I fix this???...
  4. Bluetooth repeatedly keeps turning off, how to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Removed Off Windows 10, How to Fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Removed Off Windows 10, How to Fix?: I use a windows 10, and I use a bluetooth mouse from logi. Today it stopped working, which has happened before but usually a device manager visit or a reboot helps. It didnt this time, so I troubleshot it and it said "Bluetooth not on device" or something like that, and I...
  6. Bluetooth Removed Off Windows 10, How to Fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Removed Off Windows 10, How to Fix?: I use a windows 10, and I use a bluetooth mouse from logi. Today it stopped working, which has happened before but usually a device manager visit or a reboot helps. It didnt this time, so I troubleshot it and it said "Bluetooth not on device" or something like that, and I...
  7. How to Fix my Bluetooth Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix my Bluetooth Windows 10: Recently my Bluetooth stop connecting my Xbox controller so when i went to investigate i realized my computer was making reconnect and disconnect noise every second to the point where i had to disable the notification noise because it wouldn't stop.I read online to reinstall...
  8. How To Fix Bluetooth Issue In Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How To Fix Bluetooth Issue In Windows 10: check the solution here = https://tremblzer.com/bluetooth-issue-fixed-windows-10/ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-bluetooth-issue-in-windows-10/5a128b77-0f05-4fa7-94cb-aaabd78e2544
  9. "Bluetooth is turned off" fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Bluetooth is turned off" fix?: Hello. I have a little bit of a strange issue. I turn on my computer only to find that for some odd reason, none of my bluetooth devices that used to work just fine seem to work anymore. I go to my "bluetooth and other devices" settings and see that under the devices it shows...
  10. How to turn Bluetooth Off in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to turn Bluetooth Off in Windows 10?: It says my PC is searching for other devices under the Bluetooth menu, but there is not a switch saying on/off. 13735