Windows 10: Bluetooth PCIE-x1 card doesnt work

Discus and support Bluetooth PCIE-x1 card doesnt work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have bought an AX1800 wifi 6 + bt 5.2 card on aliexpress,first i just downloaded msi drivers but they didnt work, so i found the recommended drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jakov Kustura, Sep 5, 2024.

1. Bluetooth PCIE-x1 card doesnt work

I have bought an AX1800 wifi 6 + bt 5.2 card on aliexpress,first i just downloaded msi drivers but they didnt work, so i found the recommended drivers some mediatek drivers for wifi and bluetooth seperatelly. The wifi now works but the bluetooth doesnt, In device manager i have the wifi driver but there isnt any bluetooth driverBluetooth also doesnt show up in notifications tab, so i cant turn it on or offThe troubleshooter says that there isnt any bluetooth deviceAnd i cant find any driver update for bluetooth in windows updatesI have CPU - intel xeon E5 2697A v4GPU - GTX 970RAM - 2x 32GB

:)

Jakov Kustura, Sep 5, 2024
Thema:

Bluetooth PCIE-x1 card doesnt work

1. Bluetooth PCIE-x1 card doesnt work - Similar Threads - Bluetooth PCIE card

2. Bluetooth PCIE-x1 card doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth PCIE-x1 card doesnt work: I have bought an AX1800 wifi 6 + bt 5.2 card on aliexpress,first i just downloaded msi drivers but they didnt work, so i found the recommended drivers some mediatek drivers for wifi and bluetooth seperatelly. The wifi now works but the bluetooth doesnt, In device manager i...
  3. Bluetooth PCIE-x1 card doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth PCIE-x1 card doesnt work: I have bought an AX1800 wifi 6 + bt 5.2 card on aliexpress,first i just downloaded msi drivers but they didnt work, so i found the recommended drivers some mediatek drivers for wifi and bluetooth seperatelly. The wifi now works but the bluetooth doesnt, In device manager i...
  4. bluetooth doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth doesnt work: right. so im gonna start off to how i got where i am and why i need help from here. so i installed a new game called steep and well i wanted to play it controller and i realised i dont own a cable to plug my xbox controller in so i was like lets just use bluetooth. here are...
  5. bluetooth doesnt work

bluetooth doesnt work: right. so im gonna start off to how i got where i am and why i need help from here. so i installed a new game called steep and well i wanted to play it controller and i realised i dont own a cable to plug my xbox controller in so i was like lets just use bluetooth. here are...
  6. Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized: I just installed an asus pce-ax58bt wifi/bluetooth card and windows 10 is only recognizing the wifi part. I have tried to manually install the drivers and i have manually activated the bluetooth services but no bluetooth in either the settings or device manager. I am using a...
  7. Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized

Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized: I just installed an asus pce-ax58bt wifi/bluetooth card and windows 10 is only recognizing the wifi part. I have tried to manually install the drivers and i have manually activated the bluetooth services but no bluetooth in either the settings or device manager. I am using a...
  8. Pcie wifi/Bluetooth card not fully recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Half height pcie X1 4 X SATA card -- are these things any good

Half height pcie X1 4 X SATA card -- are these things any good: Hi folks Anybody used these things for increasing SSD / HDD storage @CountMike --any ideas --you seem to be quite good with all sorts of bits of hardware !!!! I've got a spare half height pcie X1 slot available and a load of old SSD's so I thought of using a card like this...
  10. Using a PCIe x1 card in a PCIe x16 slot

Using a PCIe x1 card in a PCIe x16 slot: Here is something I recently found out. I have tired this and it works. You can use a PCIe x1 card, or a PCIe x4 card in a PCIe x16 slot. They work fine. So if you think you are short of PCI-e slots, you may not be. A shorter PCIe card works fine in a longer slot. On...