Windows 10: Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone

Discus and support Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I try to pair my iPhone with my PC. The PC says I am paired, but the iPhone keeps swapping the PC between other devices and the list of paired... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by William H Wolfe, Nov 19, 2023.

1. Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone

I try to pair my iPhone with my PC. The PC says I am paired, but the iPhone keeps swapping the PC between other devices and the list of paired devices.Help?

:)

William H Wolfe, Nov 19, 2023
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Nov 19, 2023
  3. iPhone 7 paired with Windows 10 laptop (Dell Latitude 7480) yet "not supported"..?

I am trying to use Bluetooth from my iPhone to lock and unlock my Windows 10 laptop via Windows Hello (lock when away, unlock when phone is beside laptop). Windows says the phone is "paired" but in the Action Center (pop-out column on the right) Bluetooth either toggles the device name (connected/disconnected) or simply shows it as "Not Connected." I have already setup Dynamic Lock and Windows shows the iPhone as paired and ready to lock/unlock the machine, but it does not work.

Is an iPhone 7 just not supported with Windows 10? The Windows Consumer Experience advertises the feature pretty heavily, so that would seem counter-intuitive. However, when I go into the iPhone's bluetooth settings and try to connect to "Dell-Win10Lptop" the iPhone throws an error message:

Connection Unsuccessful

"Dell-Win10Lptop" is not supported.

Forget Device

I've noticed there are 3 missing drivers in Win10:

- MAP MAS-iOS

- Wireless iAP

- Wireless iAP v2

However, I read elsewhere that these might not be obligatory?

The laptop is running Windows 10 v1809 (latest). The iPhone 7 is on iOS 12.1.4. I see my iPhone 7 listed in Win10 DevMgmt under Bluetooth. The Dell's Bluetooth adapter is listed as simply "Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R)"

KidACrimson, Nov 19, 2023
  4. Joro Win User

Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone

Bluetooth setup problem

Unpairing the iPhone so no other device was paired to the amplifier did not solve the problem, it still does not pair with the PC.

I also have a laptop with Win10 and set up Bluetooth on that. It shows the Bluetooth dongle is working properly. But when I tried to pair it to the amplifier, it did not pair.

I know the Bluetooth on the amplifier is working since it pairs with the iPhone.

When the amplifier is paired to the iPhone, it shows "BT" as the link. Is there anything in Windows that shows what it is paired to?

Any suggestion would be very welcome.

Thema:

Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone

1. Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Pairing issue

2. Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Pairing issue with iPhone: I try to pair my iPhone with my PC. The PC says I am paired, but the iPhone keeps swapping the PC between other devices and the list of paired devices.Help?...
  3. Bluetooth pairing and connection issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth pairing and connection issues: Hi, I have two Windows 10 laptops. Both will "pair" my Android smartphone, but neither will "connect." Any suggestions or your previous experience with this issue would be appreciated....
  4. Bluetooth pairing and connection issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth pairing and connection issues: Hi, I have two Windows 10 laptops. Both will "pair" my Android smartphone, but neither will "connect." Any suggestions or your previous experience with this issue would be appreciated....
  5. Bluetooth pairing and connection issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth pairing issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth pairing issues: Everything I pair a bluetooth device when it pairs the device suddenly just tries to pair again. My bluetooth stopped working properly when I updated my drivers using DriverDoc. I have tried deleting the bluetooth driver and rollbacking the driver and I still have the issues....
  7. Bluetooth pair issue in window

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bluetooth pair issue in window: hello everyone i had bought new car on loan and i want to share the issue with all of you guys because i am worried the issue is there is a problem between pair the Bluetooth of my car of the window so what can i do now?...
  8. paired pc/ iphone

paired pc/ iphone: My devices are paired, I would like to know how to play games that are on my iPhone on my pc? And please advise the correct topic that I should post this in. I am not tech savvy obviously. Thank you in advance....
  9. Pairing PC and iphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pairing PC and iphone: I can see the desktop on the iPhone but it refuses to pair. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pairing-pc-and-iphone/55a29573-0890-496a-9fc4-cf93edb75866
  10. Bluetooth pairing/connection issues

Bluetooth pairing/connection issues: Greetings, I have two Win.10 pcs, one home ver. ,& one pro ver. Both will "pair" my Android smartphone, but neither of them will "connect". Have tried updating drivers, to no avail. Any good suggestions would be appreciated, or your previous experience with this issue....