Windows 10: Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity" - Part 2

Discus and support Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity" - Part 2 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I was unable to unmark the previous post which didn't lead to a resolution and no more answer is given so I make a new one. Sorry if it's not the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by томтом, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity" - Part 2

Hi,I was unable to unmark the previous post which didn't lead to a resolution and no more answer is given so I make a new one. Sorry if it's not the right way.The previous thread allowed to corner the issue : my headset with microphone has 2 audio modes Stereo microphone not activated and Hands Free microphone activated. When in Hands free mode they consistently switch off after 1 hour for no activity detected.I have followed numerous fixes suggested but none work. Please see them here : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/bluetooth-issue-headset-disco

:)

томтом, Jun 6, 2021

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting

I got a headset as a present at work and gave it to my girlfriend, but it seems she has issues playing songs thorough Bluetooth. Headset keeps turning off after a couple of songs.

This is the headset I got: Fresh n Rebel Bluetooth Caps Headphone - Cupcake: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics (ugly, IK, no matter they gave it away for free).

Her PC is old so I bought a USB hub + BT adapter.

Delock Products 61772 Delock USB 2.0 Bluetooth Adapter V3.0 + EDR
    Tracer

Also she is running latest W10 Creator Preview.

Any idea what might be the cause of this issue?

doriandiaconu, Jun 6, 2021
  4. Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity" - Part 2

Headset's microphone is disconnected

I tried updating the drivers and using the troubleshooter, but sadly it did not help my problem. The microphone is still listed as disconnected and cannot be used, although it is fully functional.

P.S. the mic is also listed as a bluetooth device, but it is not wireless and is connected to the laptop via the microphone jack.

Dimitar_311, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity" - Part 2

1. Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity" - Part 2 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth issue Headset

2. Bluetooth Headset Disconnects on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset Disconnects on Windows 11: Using a Lenovo T14s on Windows 11 22H2 and My headset Soundcore life Q30 Bluetooth headset is disconnecting after few minutes even without outputting any sound.Nothing wrong with the headset as it works on different laptops on the same model running same OS Windows 11 and...
  3. Bluetooth Headset Disconnects on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headset Disconnects on Windows 11: Using a Lenovo T14s on Windows 11 22H2 and My headset Soundcore life Q30 Bluetooth headset is disconnecting after few minutes even without outputting any sound.Nothing wrong with the headset as it works on different laptops on the same model running same OS Windows 11 and...
  4. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  5. Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity": Hi,My headset keep disconnecting after running exactly 1 hour. It corresponds to the automatic disconnection feature if no activity detected music, mic, games, etc....- I have bought 2 pairs of the same headset because of poor autonomy. Both desengage after 1 hour and a quick...
  6. Bluetooth inactivity duration before disconnect?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth inactivity duration before disconnect?: My laptop connects to my stereo via Bluetooth when not at the desk but It used to stay connected to the stereo for hours even if the laptop had no sound going and Since I upgraded the hard drive and put a fresh windows 10 on it the sound now disconnects after maybe 10 min and...
  7. Windows constantly disconnects Bluetooth headset....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows constantly disconnects Bluetooth headset....: the most recent windows update has removed the power management tab from all Bluetooth devices in the device manager and airpods no longer appear in the human interface devices tab.... how do I fix this issue now!? Please help. I use airpod when I am doing course work and I...
  8. DVD ISSUE PART 2

DVD ISSUE PART 2: I HAVE A LAPTOP DVD PROBLEM THAT THE DVD PLAYS SOME MOVIES AND OTHER MOVIES DON'T IS IT OK TO UNINSTALL THE DRIVER OF THE DVD ? WHAT'S THE solution FOR THAT ?...
  9. Bluetooth headset issues

Bluetooth headset issues: I bought a wireless gaming headset (SteelSeries artics 3 bluetooth) and when I wirelessly connected them to my laptop, the sound and mic quality was terrible. I went through some youtube fix tutorial videos and thanks to them I fixed the audio (I opened devices and printers,...
  10. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting

Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting: I got a headset as a present at work and gave it to my girlfriend, but it seems she has issues playing songs thorough Bluetooth. Headset keeps turning off after a couple of songs. This is the headset I got: Fresh n Rebel Bluetooth Caps Headphone - Cupcake: Amazon.co.uk:...