Windows 10: bluetooth headsets are listed as other devices

Discus and support bluetooth headsets are listed as other devices in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have 3 different Bluetooth headphones and none of them work. My pc was working perfectly, I went on vacation and now it doesn't work. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by keremturkyilmaz, Jun 3, 2021.

1. bluetooth headsets are listed as other devices

I have 3 different Bluetooth headphones and none of them work. My pc was working perfectly, I went on vacation and now it doesn't work. I tried reinstalling drivers, I reinstalled windows tried older Bluetooth devices but none of them seem the help. In the devices section, windows know that it is a headphone but it won't let me use it as an audio output or input for the mic.

:)

keremturkyilmaz, Jun 3, 2021

2. My bluetooth headset isn't listed in the playback devices list.

Original Title: Bluetooth device in playback devices list Windows 10.

I want to connect my Bose headset to my computer. The Bluetooth device list show them as paired. However my headset isn't listed in the playback devices list; so, I my computer can't send sound to my headset. How can I get my headset added to the playback
    devices list?

Dan.Anderson.9308, Jun 3, 2021
  3. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Jun 3, 2021
  4. bluetooth headsets are listed as other devices

WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

bluetooth headsets are listed as other devices

1. bluetooth headsets are listed as other devices - Similar Threads - bluetooth headsets are

2. Bluetooth Speakers listed as other devices instead of audio device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speakers listed as other devices instead of audio device.: Hi, I'm trying to use Bluetooth to connect my Google Home to my Windows 10 PC. It can pair and connect, but gets listed under other devices instead of audio devices. Thus, I can't select my output device to be the Google Home speakers because it's not listed under sound...
  3. Bluetooth Speakers listed as other devices instead of audio device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speakers listed as other devices instead of audio device.: Hi, I'm trying to use Bluetooth to connect my Google Home to my Windows 10 PC. It can pair and connect, but gets listed under other devices instead of audio devices. Thus, I can't select my output device to be the Google Home speakers because it's not listed under sound...
  4. Bluetooth Speakers listed as other devices instead of audio device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Headset not listed as playback device even though it's connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset not listed as playback device even though it's connected: I've connected through Blutooth a pair of Bowers & Wilkins PI7 on my laptop running Windows 10 but they aren't available in the "Select playback device" I used to this and yesterday it just didn't work anymore.I've unpaired and repaired, I've connected them to other devices....
  6. Bluetooth Headset not listed as playback device even though it's connected

Bluetooth Headset not listed as playback device even though it's connected: I've connected through Blutooth a pair of Bowers & Wilkins PI7 on my laptop running Windows 10 but they aren't available in the "Select playback device" I used to this and yesterday it just didn't work anymore.I've unpaired and repaired, I've connected them to other devices....
  7. Connected bluetooth headset is not listed in playback devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connected bluetooth headset is not listed in playback devices: I paired my newly bought bluetooth headset to my pc Windows 10. When I go to Settings>Devices>Bluetooth & other devices, It show my headset is already connected and paired. And all devices are up-to-date. I resetted my pc recently Although it shows my device is ready to...
  8. Headset not on the device list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset not on the device list.: So I got a new headset a day ago and this ASUS Laptop Around Christmas. So the hardware or whatever is NVIDIA. I am trying to figure out how to enable it within my pc so I can hear from it because as of right now even if it is plugged in the audio still comes from the...
  9. Bluetooth Headset showing up as Other Devices and not in Audio

Bluetooth Headset showing up as Other Devices and not in Audio: Hi there! So i have recently connected my Sony WH-XB900N Headset to my laptop and it connected as a headphone, meaning that the mic that I was still using was my laptop mic. I was tinkering around with the settings by updating drivers and deleting the headset and trying...
  10. 100s of listings of the same device in Bluetooth & Other Devices settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    100s of listings of the same device in Bluetooth & Other Devices settings: My LG TV is listed 100s of times in Devices and Printers / Bluetooth & Other Devices settings areas. I can remove them, but only one at a time: there's nu multiple select. Any ideas on how to get rid of these without having to do them on at a time??? [ATTACH]...