Windows 10: Bluetooth headset not visible kind of

Discus and support Bluetooth headset not visible kind of in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently downgraded from windows 11 to 10 using compatibility mode + a windows 10 1509 image as trying to downgrade normally with a 21H2 image would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OritsemaLawson, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Bluetooth headset not visible kind of

I recently downgraded from windows 11 to 10 using compatibility mode + a windows 10 1509 image as trying to downgrade normally with a 21H2 image would not let me keep files and apps, rebuilding the boot files, and later updating to 21H2 in short, following this guide. I had my headset Redmi AirDots 3 paired before the downgrade, but all devices and drivers got removed during the downgrade.The issueThe headset doesn't show up in Bluetooth settings while trying to pair.Using control panel instead of windows settings, other devices show up, but not the headset.I decided to try Bluetooth cli

:)

OritsemaLawson, Feb 16, 2022

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Feb 16, 2022
  3. Bluetooth Headsets

I am currently in the market for a set a bluetooth headset. I noticed this and was rather interested, I love the design, and I love the price, is their anyone out there, who can provide info on these or another set of headphones, or bluetooth headsets in general. Thanks in advance.

[H]@RD5TUFF, Feb 16, 2022
  4. Bluetooth headset not visible kind of

Bluetooth headset is not working consistently

Dennis,

Appreciate the prompt response and comments are updated inline to your queries. Let me know if you need any more information.

Regards,

Adarsh

AdarshDogra, Feb 16, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth headset not visible kind of

1. Bluetooth headset not visible kind of - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset visible

2. Bluetooth Icon not visible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Icon not visible: The Bluetooth icon is not being displayed on my laptop even though Bluetooth itself is on. I am unable to send or receive files through Bluetooth how do I fix this? I have tried restarting the windows explorer from the task manager but that didn't fix anything....
  3. Bluetooth Icon not visible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Icon not visible: The Bluetooth icon is not being displayed on my laptop even though Bluetooth itself is on. I am unable to send or receive files through Bluetooth how do I fix this? I have tried restarting the windows explorer from the task manager but that didn't fix anything....
  4. Bluetooth headset not visible kind of

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset not visible kind of: I recently downgraded from windows 11 to 10 using compatibility mode + a windows 10 1509 image as trying to downgrade normally with a 21H2 image would not let me keep files and apps, rebuilding the boot files, and later updating to 21H2 in short, following this guide. I had...
  5. Bluetooth headset not visible kind of

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset not visible kind of: I recently downgraded from windows 11 to 10 using compatibility mode + a windows 10 1509 image as trying to downgrade normally with a 21H2 image would not let me keep files and apps, rebuilding the boot files, and later updating to 21H2 in short, following this guide. I had...
  6. bluetooth toggle is not visible

bluetooth toggle is not visible: I install several drivers and i did all of the following instruction to run my bluetooth but my bluetooth is not visible in my setting.I can,t see bluetooth on/off toggle in my setting.any idea why is this worikng like this...
  7. Bluetooth devices not visible!!!!!!!

Bluetooth devices not visible!!!!!!!: As this has been my 2nd post ...My PC doesn't show any Bluetooth in "Add Device " option.............I tried every method i.e reinstalling the drivers,stopping and rerunning the service of Bluetooth........But at last here i am writing my complain its been 8 months...
  8. Bluetooth Headset

Bluetooth Headset: HI my laptop doesn't see my Bluetooth Headset. What can I do to fix this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset/70ed1b42-1ce2-4aaa-8b31-62b98dccb508
  9. Bluetooth Headset

Bluetooth Headset: So I have a couple different bluetooth headsets that include a mic. Neither are working the way I'm expecting. I can hear but can't use the mic...and when I try to get the mic working then I can't hear anything. Also whenever I got to Recording Devices in sound settings...
  10. Bluetooth headset

Bluetooth headset: I have a Surface Pro2 running Wndows 10 1511 10586.17. I want to add a Motorola H730 headset. The tablet doesn't detect the headset. Any ideas why? Best regards. 33186