Windows 10: Bluetooth headset issues

Discus and support Bluetooth headset issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a wireless gaming headset (SteelSeries artics 3 bluetooth) and when I wirelessly connected them to my laptop, the sound and mic quality was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adam Vápeník, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Bluetooth headset issues

I bought a wireless gaming headset (SteelSeries artics 3 bluetooth) and when I wirelessly connected them to my laptop, the sound and mic quality was terrible. I went through some youtube fix tutorial videos and thanks to them I fixed the audio (I opened devices and printers, selected my headset, clicked properties, tab services and disabled "handsfree telefionie") but now my laptop (I have windows 10) does not see the headset as a headset but as a stereo, which means that the microphone of my headset is not working at all. Artics 3 wireless have an option to be connected through wires, and when I do that, both my microphone and sound from the headphones are working fine. On the other hand, I bought these mostly because of the wireless option and I would like to fix this problem. Do you have any suggestions?

:)

Adam Vápeník, Aug 9, 2018

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Bluetooth headset is not working consistently

Thank you for giving us the information being requested. As our initial troubleshooting step, we recommend that you connect a different Bluetooth headset to your computer and try connecting your Bluetooth headset to a different computer to see how your headset
    will perform. Regarding your Wi-Fi issue, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows and type "network troubleshooter".
    • Select Identify and repair network problems from the results.
    • Follow the instructions prompted and see if it will repair your Wi-Fi connectivity issue.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Dennis Mop, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Vicky Acs Win User

Bluetooth headset issues

Bluetooth Headset

Hi,

There seems to be an issue with your device when connecting your Bluetooth headset. We suggest that you check the steps on this article on how to

troubleshoot Bluetooth problems

Let us know how it goes.

Vicky Acs, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth headset issues

1. Bluetooth headset issues - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset issues

2. Bluetooth issue with headset/headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth issue with headset/headphones: Hello, I have a problem with Bluetooth headphones. I can't use any app for chatting Discord, Telegram, Zoom, etc and be able to simultaneously play any media in good quality including any game. Other users also report the same problem and so far there is no solution to it on...
  3. Bluetooth issue with headset/headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth issue with headset/headphones: Hello, I have a problem with Bluetooth headphones. I can't use any app for chatting Discord, Telegram, Zoom, etc and be able to simultaneously play any media in good quality including any game. Other users also report the same problem and so far there is no solution to it on...
  4. Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity": Hi,My headset keep disconnecting after running exactly 1 hour. It corresponds to the automatic disconnection feature if no activity detected music, mic, games, etc....- I have bought 2 pairs of the same headset because of poor autonomy. Both desengage after 1 hour and a quick...
  5. Bluetooth Headset Audio and Mic Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset Audio and Mic Issue: I bought a bluetooth headphone MPOW X 4.0 and when I connected it to my Dell Computer, in the sound tab, I viewed two audios stereo and hands free when I chose stereo no sound was coming through the headphone and the mic was not working. And when I chose hands free audio, the...
  6. Bluetooth headset audio issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset audio issues: Is there a way to be able to use my headset via bluetooth on my pc while getting good audio? When I use my bluetooth headset is gives me 2 output options, "handsfree" and "stereo" for my pc output. I have to use the "handsfree" option for my imput to use my intergraded mic....
  7. bluetooth connectivity issues with speakers and headsets

bluetooth connectivity issues with speakers and headsets: my hp x360 gets connected with my speakers but after 10 or so mins it gets disconnected and then it shows paired with no sound. it use to happen with my earbuds, i thought i had issues with buds, but then it still happens with my speakers. my windows are updated as well and i...
  8. Bluetooth headset, audio and microphone issues.

Bluetooth headset, audio and microphone issues.: Hi All, this seems to be a very unique issue that I am struggling to find an answer to, I will try to be as clear as possible and have laid out below some facts to hopefully avoid red herrings. I have a set of bluetooth headphones SONY WH-1000XM3 they are connected to my...
  9. Bluetooth headset playback issues

Bluetooth headset playback issues: Hello community, here's the situation: I've got two bluetooth headsets that I often use to connect to my computer for gaming and video conferencing. Both of them have worked without issue for years, but today I tried to connect them and they do not play sounds correctly....
  10. Game Audio and Bluetooth headset issue

Game Audio and Bluetooth headset issue: I am having an issue currently where I connect my bluetooth headphones and all my audio then transfers to there, spotify, chrome, etc. all play through the headphones except for games. Any game I have played so far continues to play audio through the built in speakers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth headset sound quality windows 10

2. artics 3 stereo handsfree

3. windows phone bluetooth headset problem