Windows 10: Bluetooth Headset Buttons not working/being detected

Discus and support Bluetooth Headset Buttons not working/being detected in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a pair of Doqaus Care 2's connected to my computer and they work fine, but these headsets are able play/pause media by pressing in the button on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by _Rho_, Jun 27, 2024 at 12:12 PM.

1. _Rho_ Win User

Bluetooth Headset Buttons not working/being detected

I have a pair of Doqaus Care 2's connected to my computer and they work fine, but these headsets are able play/pause media by pressing in the button on the right side, and adjust the master volume of the computer with a dial on the left. However, as of moving to a new Windows 11 PC I don't seem to have this functionality anymore.I've tried re-mapping the keys and seeing if it could be detected using Windows PowerToys but it didn't detect anything when I pressed the buttons. I've taken a look in hardware and sound settings and can confirm remote control access is all fully enabled. I've tried r

:)

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Jun 27, 2024 at 12:13 PM
  3. R Sanjith Win User
    Bluetooth headset not getting detected

Hi,

I have a OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bluetooth headset. It was paired to my windows 10 laptop and was working fine. After using the headset for some time, I had to recharge it as the battery was only 4%. Without disconnecting the connection, I put the headset for charging . After it got fully charged, I connected it to my laptop but noticed that it was still showing my headset charge as 4%. Thinking that it needs to be refreshed, I removed the device with the intention of reconnecting it back. But after removing the device, I tried to add the bluetooth headset device again, but no matter how much I try, the headphones do not get detected.

I tried going to devmgmt.msc and view the hidden bluetooth devices, but can't find any.

Went into the registry and did a search for "OnePlus Bullets". It was listed.

What should I do now. Do I need to delete the key from the registry and add it again.

Please suggest what to do. It was working fine before which is why there is an entry in the registry.

What do i do. Please help.

4. Bluetooth Headset Buttons not working/being detected

Bluetooth headset is not working consistently

Patricia,

Thanks! for your prompt response and for sharing additional articles/information, around reported issues.

Have updated comments inline against your queries above to maintain the continuity.

Best,

Thema:

Bluetooth Headset Buttons not working/being detected

1. Bluetooth Headset Buttons not working/being detected - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headset Buttons

2. Bluetooth Headset Buttons not working/being detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headset Buttons not working/being detected: I have a pair of Doqaus Care 2's connected to my computer and they work fine, but these headsets are able play/pause media by pressing in the button on the right side, and adjust the master volume of the computer with a dial on the left. However, as of moving to a new Windows...
  3. Headset being detected as headphones

Headset being detected as headphones: Device is an Acer Nitro 5 running Windows 11. I THINK this is the headset I am using https://store.acer.com/en-gb/acer-nitro-headset-blackIn device manager, my headset 3.5mm jack with a microphone on it is only being detected as "Headphones". It doesn't appear in the input...
  4. Bluetooth Microphone Not Working/Being Detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Microphone Not Working/Being Detected: Hello. I'm running windows 10 and using a USB bluetooth dongle. I have two different bluetooth headphones that have a built in microphone and am trying to use either one of them as a mic to chat with, but despite everything appearing to be enabled and it saying that it is...
  5. Bluetooth Microphone Not Working/Being Detected

Bluetooth Microphone Not Working/Being Detected: Hello. I'm running windows 10 and using a USB bluetooth dongle. I have two different bluetooth headphones that have a built in microphone and am trying to use either one of them as a mic to chat with, but despite everything appearing to be enabled and it saying that it is...
  6. Bluetooth Microphone Not Working/Being Detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Headsets are not being detected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headsets are not being detected.: My Headsets are not being detected by my laptop. Though the headsets are working normally everywhere else. Also they start working once i restart my laptop plugging in my headsets. Kindly help?...
  8. Headsets are not being detected.

Headsets are not being detected.: My Headsets are not being detected by my laptop. Though the headsets are working normally everywhere else. Also they start working once i restart my laptop plugging in my headsets. Kindly help?...
  9. Bluetooth Headset Mic Detected, But Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset Mic Detected, But Not Working: I have a bluetooth headset that works perfectly fine on my phone, but not on my PC. Audio works great, but the mic refuses to work. It shows up in the recording tab, but it doesn't hear anything unless its hard wired to the PC. I've done a lot of googling and cannot find a...
  10. Beexcellent Headset not being detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beexcellent Headset not being detected: I've bought a beexcellent headset about maybe a year. It was working before, but I'm not sure what changed. It only works if I set it on realtek, but it doesn't show my hardware output. Especially if I try to setup on voicemeeter. It would normally show what I'm using...