Windows 10: Bluetooth gone from Windows 11. Not in device manager

Discus and support Bluetooth gone from Windows 11. Not in device manager in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I turned on my PC today, and there's no BT icon in the settings; the troubleshooter says my PC doesn't have BT capability and is not in the device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeepWinter4523, Jun 7, 2024.

1. Bluetooth gone from Windows 11. Not in device manager

I turned on my PC today, and there's no BT icon in the settings; the troubleshooter says my PC doesn't have BT capability and is not in the device manager. I was using it yesterday. Model: B550 Aorus Pro AC/ Manuf: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

:)

DeepWinter4523, Jun 7, 2024
  2. Arun B J Win User

Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Jun 7, 2024
  3. Bluetooth device disappears from device manager after updating to windows 10

Hi Asim,

Thank you for responding.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with detecting the Bluetooth drivers in Device Manager.

As you have already tried with start the Bluetooth service, run troubleshooter and etc., I suggest you to try the below and check.

I suggest you to check for the HP utilities that are installed in your device and uninstall the one related to Bluetooth and check if it helps.

Steps: 

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs and Features.
    • Select for one of the utility from HP that is related to Bluetooth, right click on it and
      Uninstall.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 7, 2024
  4. Rey Cam Win User

Bluetooth gone from Windows 11. Not in device manager

Can't Find Bluetooth on device manager.

Hi LoChung,

This may be caused by a corrupt or an outdated driver. It may also be caused by an incorrect device connection setup.

We suggest that you check Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ. Please perform the steps on the following
    topics to resolve your issue:

• How can I automatically fix common Bluetooth problems?
    • The Bluetooth toggle is missing in Bluetooth & other devices settings or can't be turned on.
    • Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown device listed in the Device Manager.

If the issue still persists, kindly give us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you done any recent changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried your Bluetooth device with another computer and check if you were able to use it?

Keep us updated with the status of the issue so that we can resume working on your concern.

Rey Cam, Jun 7, 2024
Thema:

Bluetooth gone from Windows 11. Not in device manager

1. Bluetooth gone from Windows 11. Not in device manager - Similar Threads - Bluetooth gone device

2. Bluetooth drivers gone in device manager and cannot be reinstalled again. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth drivers gone in device manager and cannot be reinstalled again. Windows 11: Good day, so when I updated my windows 11 laptop. MSI 14 b5m. I noticed that my Bluetooth is not working anymore and can't be turned on or off. I tried searching and doing all the troubleshooting with various ways like1. Checking device manager for view and show hidden...
  3. Bluetooth drivers gone in device manager and cannot be reinstalled again. Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth drivers gone in device manager and cannot be reinstalled again. Windows 11: Good day, so when I updated my windows 11 laptop. MSI 14 b5m. I noticed that my Bluetooth is not working anymore and can't be turned on or off. I tried searching and doing all the troubleshooting with various ways like1. Checking device manager for view and show hidden...
  4. Mouse driver gone from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse driver gone from Device Manager: My mouse pad has suddenly stopped working, and the "mice and other pointing devices" option has also vanished from the Device Manager list. I think it's probably a hardware issue, but just in case, is there any way I might be able to reinstall its driver outside of the device...
  5. Mouse driver gone from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse driver gone from Device Manager: My mouse pad has suddenly stopped working, and the "mice and other pointing devices" option has also vanished from the Device Manager list. I think it's probably a hardware issue, but just in case, is there any way I might be able to reinstall its driver outside of the device...
  6. Mouse driver gone from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth gone from Windows 11. Not in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth gone from Windows 11. Not in device manager: I turned on my PC today, and there's no BT icon in the settings; the troubleshooter says my PC doesn't have BT capability and is not in the device manager. I was using it yesterday. Model: B550 Aorus Pro AC/ Manuf: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd....
  8. Bluetooth on and off is gone and it is in hidden device manager. Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth on and off is gone and it is in hidden device manager. Help!: Hi all. I would like to seek your assistance with the problem im having. Bluetooth is gone and i dont know how i can retrieve it. Please help asap. Sorry guys i just need a help Thankyou submitted by /u/youngcocosh [link] [comments]...
  9. Bluetooth icon is gone from the task bar, and its gone from Device manager. When I go to...

Bluetooth icon is gone from the task bar, and its gone from Device manager. When I go to...: I discovered this when my mouse stopped working. Ny laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 and it came with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-icon-is-gone-from-the-task-bar-and-its/27e7e919-43a0-4fd0-8520-f0ff8436fa86
  10. keyboard option is gone from the device manager

keyboard option is gone from the device manager: I am using Lenovo ideapad 330 and in this the keyboard driver is not listed in the device manger. the keyboard option only shows up when I join the wired keyboard. I have tried using the registry also but does nothing. on the human interface devices there is the exclamation...