Windows 10: Bluetooth Driver for HP Probook 6460b

Discus and support Bluetooth Driver for HP Probook 6460b in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP ProBook 6460b laptop with me but I can not see Bluetooth device in "Device Manager" and it does not connect with any blue tooth device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ziacosmo, Nov 25, 2019.

1. ziacosmo Win User

Bluetooth Driver for HP Probook 6460b

I have an HP ProBook 6460b laptop with me but I can not see Bluetooth device in "Device Manager" and it does not connect with any blue tooth device i.e. Bluetooth speaker or handsfree.

I much explored for driver on all search engines but could not found its driver. Kindly send or share me its driver so I can continue my work accordingly.

Thanks

Zia Ur Rehman

:)

ziacosmo, Nov 25, 2019

2. Recovery disks for HP ProBook 6460b

It sure would be nice if that ISO could come through as it would be a nice clean install.
    Unfortunately I just noticed on page one
    "Important: The downloader can't currently generate links for Windows 7, as well as Office 2007 and 2010. We're trying to bring back some limited options for these systems with the next release."
    But try it again to verify.

You could consider getting back to the factory setting w/o having to pay for install media.

Go to HP Probook Model Number 6460b Notebook User Guides
    HP ProBook 6460b Notebook PC User Guides | HP® Customer Support

Check out page 132 of 163

Bluetooth Driver for HP Probook 6460b [​IMG]

Check out page 145 of 163

MeAndMyComputer, Nov 25, 2019
  3. simrick Win User
    Recovery disks for HP ProBook 6460b

So, are you saying the ISO available through Heidoc doesn't work?

simrick, Nov 25, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

Recovery disks for HP ProBook 6460b

Hi here are the show key details

The windows details on the COA are

Windows 7 Pro OA
    X16 - 96076

sam02, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Driver for HP Probook 6460b - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Driver Probook

2. Obtain Location of HP Probook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Obtain Location of HP Probook: My Laptop HP Probook was stolen from my vehicle this week. Attempting to locate it however I imagine the impossibility of doing so considering it would need a captured WIFI network signal. Also, I have downloaded: Wolf Security. Can Wolf track it alternatively?Also, I have a...
  3. HP Business ProBook 450 G5 Update issues Driver/Bluetooth/Camera/USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Business ProBook 450 G5 Update issues Driver/Bluetooth/Camera/USB: For sometime now my ProBook will not recognize any USB connections i have tried the basic troubleshooting steps nothing is working. also I have a built in camera with no on/off switch when i try to use it i get this error message 00xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> and somehow...
  4. HP Probook 450 G7 Synaptics Driver!

HP Probook 450 G7 Synaptics Driver!: Hey!So I recently bought an HP Probook 450 G7 with Windows 10 pro on it, however the synaptics settings are missing on it. These settings are missing:My laptop only has these settings:And in Device Manager under mice and other devices, there's only an "HID Compliant...
  5. No v1903 for HP ProBook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No v1903 for HP ProBook?: My new HP ProBook G6 450 currently on v1809 OS Build 17763.832 isn't being offered v1903 via Windows update despite feature updates being enabled. I know I can use the Media Creation Tool. Has anyone updated this PC to v1903 or know why the update isn't offered via Windows...
  6. Bluetooth not working on HP ProBook 4530 with Windows 10.

Bluetooth not working on HP ProBook 4530 with Windows 10.: Hi I have been talking with HP Support and they advised that bluetooth drivers in Windows 10 are provided by Microsoft. We have completed all updates on the laptop, but bluetooth is still not working. Can anyone advise if it is possible to get Bluetooth working? We are...
  7. battery for HP ProBook laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery for HP ProBook laptop: I replaced my battery 6 months ago. It will indicate 50% but will go down in a minute. Do batteries just last a few months? I have 6 email accounts on it and I do run illustrations on it for business, but it is 32 and not near full. ie I have plenty of space left. I have...
  8. Issues with HP ProBook 6475b

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with HP ProBook 6475b: Before going into any specifics on the situation, here are the laptop's specifications: Model :: HP ProBook 6475b CPU :: AMD A10-5750M GPU :: AMD Radeon HD 8650G RAM :: 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-12800 DDR3-1600MHz SODIMM HDD :: 2TB, 5400RPM, SATA III...
  9. Recovery disks for HP ProBook 6460b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery disks for HP ProBook 6460b: Hi guys can I ask for a little advice please I recently was given a HP ProBook 6460b Laptop with brokenhard drive I have tried putting the operating system on a bootable usb flashdrive just to see if the computer works with no luck. I have downloaded an iso for the...
  10. Random Restarts on HP ProBook

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Restarts on HP ProBook: Hi I have fresh installed Win 10 x64 on my HP ProBook 450, yet every now and then it freezes with only the mouse cursor movable and then restarts the laptop. I though it was the upgrade from Win 8.1 but the same thing happens after a fresh install. HP have confirmed that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i use bluetooth on hp probook 6460b laptop

2. hp probook 6460b no bluetooth

3. probook 6460b windows 10 drivers

4. bluetooth drivers for hp probook 6465b,
  5. hp probook 6460b bluetooth driver windows 10,
  6. bluetooth drive for hp pro book 1511,
  7. how to connect to bluetooth on hp probook 6460b,
  8. blue driver for probook 64610b