Windows 10: Bluetooth Driver Adapter Code 31 Error - Techkey Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter

Discus and support Bluetooth Driver Adapter Code 31 Error - Techkey Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having an issue loading the driver for Techkey Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter on Windows 11 Home Version 23H2. I receive a Code 31 error. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sgh Wealth, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Bluetooth Driver Adapter Code 31 Error - Techkey Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter

I am having an issue loading the driver for Techkey Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter on Windows 11 Home Version 23H2. I receive a Code 31 error. I have tried several other workarounds that have been described in other Microsoft forums. So far, the only solution that has worked temporarily is to perform a restore point. However, this does not permanently fix the issue as the computer updates, and now I can't go back to that restore point.

:)

Sgh Wealth, Nov 2, 2023
  2. tops Win User

Driver for Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter

Hello everyone...I have an HP notebook, model Probook 4430s and I am looking for the driver mentioned above.On the HP website there is nothing for Windows 10 and the possible solutions found on the intermet, unfortunately have not worked so far ...Would anyone have any ideas or suggestions regarding this driver?When trying to load any driver, it gets error code 43.

I'm using Windows 10, version 20H2, build 19042.630.

Bluetooth Driver Adapter Code 31 Error - Techkey Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter 306926d1605716290t-driver-qualcomm-atheros-ar3011-bluetooth-3-0-adapter-2020-11-18_13h17_31.png

Bluetooth Driver Adapter Code 31 Error - Techkey Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter 306928d1605716332t-driver-qualcomm-atheros-ar3011-bluetooth-3-0-adapter-2020-11-18_13h18_26.png

Bluetooth Driver Adapter Code 31 Error - Techkey Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter 306929d1605716361t-driver-qualcomm-atheros-ar3011-bluetooth-3-0-adapter-2020-11-18_13h19_04.png

tops, Nov 2, 2023
  3. Aliz Win User
    Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

Aliz, Nov 2, 2023
  4. MisterEd Win User

Bluetooth Driver Adapter Code 31 Error - Techkey Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter

Bluetooth USB adapter recommendation

Thanks Denis for your input...I remembered I had another Bluetooth USB Adapter so I tried that. That adapter worked perfectly with the controller. I put the original adapter back in. It worked a lot better than yesterday but not as good as the other Bluetooth USB Adapter. I then saw your post. The computer is almost 5 years old now. I try to check the Device Manager every month or two. I can't even remember the last time I saw a problem there. However, you were right. There was a error there. The error was something like "USB Device not recognized". I found the solution was to first figure out what was causing the error. I then remembered I had bought a new Logitech C920s Pro webcam a couple months ago. I unplugged it and plugged it back in. The error in the Device Manager was now gone. I am still not 100% sure if the problem is completely fixed. I will have to watch things for a few more weeks to make sure.

MisterEd, Nov 2, 2023
Thema:

Bluetooth Driver Adapter Code 31 Error - Techkey Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter

1. Bluetooth Driver Adapter Code 31 Error - Techkey Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Driver Adapter

2. Bluetooth 5.1 Adapter Unfixable Code 31

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth 5.1 Adapter Unfixable Code 31: I bought this Bluetooth adapter...
  3. Bluetooth 5.1 Adapter Unfixable Code 31

in Windows 10 Gaming
  4. Bluetooth 5.1 Adapter Unfixable Code 31

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Generic Bluetooth Adapter Error Code 31"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Generic Bluetooth Adapter Error Code 31": I've been having issues with bluetooth and when I check device manager I notice something called "Generic Bluetooth Adapter". I dont know what it is and it also has the Error Code 31 "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for...
  6. "Generic Bluetooth Adapter Error Code 31"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Generic Bluetooth Adapter Error Code 31": I've been having issues with bluetooth and when I check device manager I notice something called "Generic Bluetooth Adapter". I dont know what it is and it also has the Error Code 31 "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for...
  7. "Generic Bluetooth Adapter Error Code 31"

8. Bluetooth Driver Code 31 Error - Techkey Bluetooth Adapter 5.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Driver Code 31 Error - Techkey Bluetooth Adapter 5.0: I am having an issue loading the driver for Techkey Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter on Windows 11 Home Version 23H2. I receive a Code 31 error. I have tried several other workarounds that have been described in other Microsoft forums. So far, the only solution that has worked...
  9. Bluetooth Driver Code 31 Error - Techkey Bluetooth Adapter 5.0

Bluetooth Driver Code 31 Error - Techkey Bluetooth Adapter 5.0: I am having an issue loading the driver for Techkey Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter on Windows 11 Home Version 23H2. I receive a Code 31 error. I have tried several other workarounds that have been described in other Microsoft forums. So far, the only solution that has worked...
  10. Bluetooth Driver Adapter Code 31 Error - Techkey Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Driver Adapter Code 31 Error - Techkey Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter: I am having an issue loading the driver for Techkey Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter on Windows 11 Home Version 23H2. I receive a Code 31 error. I have tried several other workarounds that have been described in other Microsoft forums. So far, the only solution that has worked...