Windows 10: Bluetooth Dongle USB reconized as USB Mass Storage

Discus and support Bluetooth Dongle USB reconized as USB Mass Storage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Bluetooth Dongle reconized as USB Drive mass storage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Huracan Seznam, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Bluetooth Dongle USB reconized as USB Mass Storage

Bluetooth Dongle reconized as USB Drive mass storage ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________hello everyone. my USB Bluetooth dongle reconized as a USB mass storage and i cant use bluetooth. whats problem?? i think partition table corruptted.i asked in Hidden Anonymous Forum too and even Sinister Witch King Hacker community telegram group doesnt helped yet. ... please someone help me ...

:)

Huracan Seznam, Jul 13, 2023

2. Bluetooth USB Dongle

Ok so here's a question. I had a revelation today that: "Duh, my keyboard/mouse is bluetooth, shouldn't that be the same thing?" My goal here is to get my new Motorola HT820 bluetooth headphones to work with on my computer.

Keyboard/Mouse is Logitech MX5500 Revolution, bluetooth wireless, came with a USB dongle that they connect through. I tried today to get the headset to work, and it won't receive sound. I can get it "connected," but with complications. I'm using Windows XP, have Setpoint 4.7, and I've tried the following:

-Changed the radio settings to a bluetooth hub instead of locked to the keyboard/mouse.

-Clicked "Connect Other Devices."

- Paired headphones with windows. Windows connects correctly, the device reads connections, windows shows it as "already connected" when I try to connect it again. I click on Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices, and I see the "Motorola HT820" listed as "Passkey enabled," but it doesn't say "Connected" like the keyboard and mouse do. Also, audio does play on the headphones.

-Click on Properties on HT820, and then on services, it does not show any services at all.

- Searched around google, logitech, motorola websites & forums to answers or help, nothing. Closet I got was logitech's "Bluetooth FAQ" which has the following paragraph (http://www.logitech.com/lang/pdf/bluetooth/bluetooth-faq.pdf):

"3.6 How do I listen to music wirelessly with a Bluetooth headphone?
    All you need is a Bluetooth headphone and a media player such as iTunes or Windows Media Player 10. For optimal results, it is recommended you use a headphone with Bluetooth 2.0 Enhanced Data Rate, to benefit from the maximum bandwidth (up to 3Mb/s).
    Please refer to our online "How To" documents for step-by-step instructions related to your specific device (www.logitech.com/bluetooth/howto)." [That link transfers you back to the same pdf document - it's a circle]

-I tried to install latest Widcomm stack from broadcomm's website, but it says it's not compatible with this dongle.

-Called Logitech Tech Support - got a total jerk girl who straight up said "No i can't help you." And then wouldn't give me the time of day after that.

I've read on threads on Logitech forum that people are using this headset with logitech dongles. Any help getting this connected? I just don't want to have 2 bluetooth dongles connected when I rly only should need this one. Otherwise I guess I'll just purchase one of the ones above, and use that to connect my keyboard, mouse, and headphones all in one swoop.

Sidenote: anyone have experience/knowledge with behavior when 2 bluetooth USB dongles are connected to the same computer?

surfsk8snow.jah, Jul 13, 2023
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Bluetooth USB Dongle

Dual-device pairing is something that only a handful of BT transceivers have done well, so dont expect much.

Sasqui, Jul 13, 2023
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Bluetooth Dongle USB reconized as USB Mass Storage

how to change "USB attached SCSI mass storage device" to "USB mass storage device"

Hi,

We would like to know the additional information to better assist you with USB mass storage concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Do yo have an updated Windows 10 on your computer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've done so far after your media player stopped recognizing the portable drive?
    • Do you have the updated USB driver on the current operating system that you are using?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jul 13, 2023
Thema:

Bluetooth Dongle USB reconized as USB Mass Storage

1. Bluetooth Dongle USB reconized as USB Mass Storage - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Dongle USB

2. Bluetooth Dongle USB reconized as USB Mass Storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Dongle USB reconized as USB Mass Storage: Bluetooth Dongle reconized as USB Drive mass storage ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________hello everyone. my USB...
  3. USB Wifi & Bluetooth Adapter shows up as "USB Mass Storage Device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Wifi & Bluetooth Adapter shows up as "USB Mass Storage Device": I bought a WIFI & Bluetooth adapter a while ago and it used to work, I am using the same drivers as I always have been using, I don't know at what point it stopped working but now it shows up as a USB Mass Storage Device, the chip in question is the RTL 8822BU.I've...
  4. mass storage USB disc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mass storage USB disc: why do my mass storage USB disc not get a letter when plugged in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mass-storage-usb-disc/d6149a09-9774-41f5-a46b-990731eb4b3a
  5. mass storage USB disc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mass storage USB disc: why do my mass storage USB disc not get a letter when plugged in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mass-storage-usb-disc/d6149a09-9774-41f5-a46b-990731eb4b3a
  6. USB mass storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB mass storage: Problem is after disconnect usb drive then connect again with the same usb drive device or other usb drive the driver have problem check in device manage have "! sign" How to fix this problem?I try to uninstall but cann't solve....
  7. USB mass storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB mass storage: Problem is after disconnect usb drive then connect again with the same usb drive device or other usb drive the driver have problem check in device manage have "! sign" How to fix this problem?I try to uninstall but cann't solve....
  8. USB mass storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. USB Mass Storage Driver

USB Mass Storage Driver: My external Hard Drive not recognized. USB Mass Storage Driver not available.What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-mass-storage-driver/6cb297a3-d35e-4daf-888c-66bba5e2c34a
  10. USB mass storage error

USB mass storage error: After a recent Microsoft update my USB ports are not detected and I get an error message. When I troubleshoot I get this. How can I get it to my read my flash drives again?!...