Windows 10: Bluetooth doesn't work

Discus and support Bluetooth doesn't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My bluetooth suddenly stop working on windows system,I'm running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 OS build 22621.1778,Here's the issue:I can see bluetooth icon on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JIE-Zersto, May 28, 2023.

1. Bluetooth doesn't work

My bluetooth suddenly stop working on windows system,I'm running Windows 11 Pro 22H2 OS build 22621.1778,Here's the issue:I can see bluetooth icon on taskbar,but when i click it,nothing happens,When i unplug the adapter,the icon dones't disappear either,on the Bluetooth & Devices page,there's a add device button,if i click it,the add device window shows up normally,but if i click any button on the new window,the settings window and the add device window goes not responding and they never go to normal again,if i close these windows forcibly,next time i click the add device button will not h

:)

JIE-Zersto, May 28, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Bluetooth doesn't work 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 28, 2023
  3. MisterEd Win User
    Using Zoom with a Bluetooth (BT) speaker doesn’t work

It's not Zoom. I have two Bluetooth headsets that I use with it.

Steelcase Arctis 3 Bluetooth headset

Bluetooth doesn't work 317639d1612500018t-using-zoom-bluetooth-bt-speaker-doesn-t-work-2021_02_05_04_40_191.jpg

Bluetooth doesn't work 317640d1612500043t-using-zoom-bluetooth-bt-speaker-doesn-t-work-2021_02_05_04_40_432.jpg

Samsung Buds+ (bluetooth ear buds)

Bluetooth doesn't work 317641d1612500095t-using-zoom-bluetooth-bt-speaker-doesn-t-work-2021_02_05_04_41_351.jpg

Bluetooth doesn't work 317642d1612500119t-using-zoom-bluetooth-bt-speaker-doesn-t-work-2021_02_05_04_41_592.jpg

MisterEd, May 28, 2023
  4. Bluetooth doesn't work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 28, 2023
Thema:

Bluetooth doesn't work

1. Bluetooth doesn't work - Similar Threads - Bluetooth doesn't

2. the icon of my Bluetooth doesn't show up, the turn on and off icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    the icon of my Bluetooth doesn't show up, the turn on and off icon: the icon of my Bluetooth doesn't show up, the turn on and off icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-icon-of-my-bluetooth-doesnt-show-up-the-turn/f35a3833-c421-4505-8146-5d59b06566cd
  3. the icon of my Bluetooth doesn't show up, the turn on and off icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the icon of my Bluetooth doesn't show up, the turn on and off icon: the icon of my Bluetooth doesn't show up, the turn on and off icon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-icon-of-my-bluetooth-doesnt-show-up-the-turn/f35a3833-c421-4505-8146-5d59b06566cd
  4. the icon of my Bluetooth doesn't show up, the turn on and off icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Support Service doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Support Service doesn't exist: I'm having issues with bluetooth. I had installed a bluetooth adapter driver and that caused an issue where my bluetooth no longer works. I've been trying to figure out why bluetooth is not working, despite uninstalling and reinstalling bluetooth drivers several times and I...
  6. Bluetooth Support Service doesn't exist

Bluetooth Support Service doesn't exist: I'm having issues with bluetooth. I had installed a bluetooth adapter driver and that caused an issue where my bluetooth no longer works. I've been trying to figure out why bluetooth is not working, despite uninstalling and reinstalling bluetooth drivers several times and I...
  7. Bluetooth Support Service doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...: My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening?...
  9. My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...: My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening?...
  10. My HP Elitebook 840 G1 doesn't have bluetooth but when i am installing it the answer comes...