Windows 10: Bluetooth doesn't work Code 31

Discus and support Bluetooth doesn't work Code 31 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing a game when my entire PC froze for 10 seconds, after what my wireless mouse and controller stopped working and refusing to connect back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PsyhNH, Sep 19, 2024.

1. PsyhNH Win User

Bluetooth doesn't work Code 31

I was playing a game when my entire PC froze for 10 seconds, after what my wireless mouse and controller stopped working and refusing to connect back to my bluetooth adapter.I went into device manager trying to update any driver but they're already at their best drivers, i tried going into bluetooth settings where it says the devices are paired, and i can't remove them, i tried uninstalling the driver for my adapter, and restarting the computer so they get reinstalled and that didn't work either.I have no idea what could have caused my PC to freeze, or what i can do to get my mouse and control

:)

PsyhNH, Sep 19, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Bluetooth doesn't work Code 31 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 19, 2024
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Bluetooth doesn't work Code 31 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Sep 19, 2024
  4. Bluetooth doesn't work Code 31

error code 31

Hi Roderick,

To resolve the error code that you encountered, we recommend that you check this support page article:
    Error codes in Device Manager in Windows. Please refer to
    Code 31: "This device is not working properly" section and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Feel free to post back if you need more help.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 19, 2024
Thema:

Bluetooth doesn't work Code 31

1. Bluetooth doesn't work Code 31 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth doesn't Code

2. Bluetooth doesn't work Code 31

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't work Code 31: I was playing a game when my entire PC froze for 10 seconds, after what my wireless mouse and controller stopped working and refusing to connect back to my bluetooth adapter.I went into device manager trying to update any driver but they're already at their best drivers, i...
  3. Bluetooth 5.1 Adapter Unfixable Code 31

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth 5.1 Adapter Unfixable Code 31: I bought this Bluetooth adapter...
  4. Bluetooth 5.1 Adapter Unfixable Code 31

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bluetooth 5.1 Adapter Unfixable Code 31

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. "Generic Bluetooth Adapter Error Code 31"

"Generic Bluetooth Adapter Error Code 31": I've been having issues with bluetooth and when I check device manager I notice something called "Generic Bluetooth Adapter". I dont know what it is and it also has the Error Code 31 "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for...
  7. Bluetooth Driver Doesn't work Error Code 31

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Driver Doesn't work Error Code 31: I've tried everything to fix it. I've reinstalled it multiple times, I've ran the windows troubleshooter, but it still doesn't work. My headphones are Bluetooth, so I have no audio when my Bluetooth doesn't work. How do I fix it?...
  8. Bluetooth Driver Doesn't work Error Code 31

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Driver Doesn't work Error Code 31: I've tried everything to fix it. I've reinstalled it multiple times, I've ran the windows troubleshooter, but it still doesn't work. My headphones are Bluetooth, so I have no audio when my Bluetooth doesn't work. How do I fix it?...
  9. code 31

in Windows 10 Gaming
    code 31: Game is very laggy and when I check on device manager under graphics I saw graphics device driver error code 31. Need help to fix this one.Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-31/93f92415-34d1-47de-80f6-3e93daae59b1
  10. Wireless bluetooth error code 31

Wireless bluetooth error code 31: I was recently looking around my pc, when I noticed in the device manager, That my intel wireless bluetooth wasn't working and showing error code 31. This has been this way ever since I 've had my pc, but I never really bothered to look into it until now. I've already tried...