Windows 10: Bluetooth Devices Not Recognizedby Laptop

Discus and support Bluetooth Devices Not Recognizedby Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The only piece of hardware that my new Win 10 laptop can "see" is my wireless mouse. I have a FitBit tracker and a pair of Beats wireless headphones.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dluhop, Apr 4, 2016.

1. dluhop Win User

Bluetooth Devices Not Recognizedby Laptop

The only piece of hardware that my new Win 10 laptop can "see" is my wireless mouse. I have a FitBit tracker and a pair of Beats wireless headphones. Neither of these can connect via Bluetooth. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

:)

dluhop, Apr 4, 2016

2. windows 10 laptop will not find bluetooth devices

Hi,

To troubleshoot the issue with Windows 10 not able to detect Bluetooth devices, we recommend that you check this article:
    Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless
    displays

Let us know the outcome.

Jennifer Cha, Apr 4, 2016
  3. p undt c Win User
    windows 10 laptop will not find bluetooth devices

my brand-new windows 10 laptop (it is a dell) cannot find Bluetooth devices (headphones, but also my brand new Jam speakers)

it says "Your PC is searching for and can be discovered by Bluetooth devices" and it searches and searches, but never finds anything

I have to say that overall my brief foray into windows 10 has left a foul taste in my mouth. NOTHING seems to work smoothly or easily.

but what can I do about THIS problem?

p undt c, Apr 4, 2016
Thema:

Bluetooth Devices Not Recognizedby Laptop

1. Bluetooth Devices Not Recognizedby Laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Devices Recognizedby

2. Bluetooth devices detected by laptop, but will not connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth devices detected by laptop, but will not connect: As the title says, my headphones are detected not paired but won't connect to my laptop, and I've been doing everything I can think of for a combined total of five hours with no results. I know it's not the headphones because they connect to my phone and my old laptop like a...
  3. Bluetooth devices detected by laptop, but will not connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth devices detected by laptop, but will not connect: As the title says, my headphones are detected not paired but won't connect to my laptop, and I've been doing everything I can think of for a combined total of five hours with no results. I know it's not the headphones because they connect to my phone and my old laptop like a...
  4. Bluetooth devices detected by laptop, but will not connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Connecting bluetooth device to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting bluetooth device to laptop: I am trying to connect my phone and tablet both samsung to my laptop via bluetooth so that I can create a PAN network to work on shared files.But when I try to connect to both devices, they pair but won't connect. When I press my laptop's name on the phone/tablet it says...
  6. Connecting bluetooth device to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting bluetooth device to laptop: I am trying to connect my phone and tablet both samsung to my laptop via bluetooth so that I can create a PAN network to work on shared files.But when I try to connect to both devices, they pair but won't connect. When I press my laptop's name on the phone/tablet it says...
  7. Laptop Bluetooth not connecting to my devices

Laptop Bluetooth not connecting to my devices: Split from this thread. hi sir my laptop bluetooth is not cannect to my devices * OS not specified. Assumed to be Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-bluetooth-not-connecting-to-my-devices/deedf154-5877-405f-8512-b819e2904209
  8. Laptop not recognizing bluetooth devices?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop not recognizing bluetooth devices?: I've never paired devices to my laptop before, so maybe this has always been an issue -- just an unnoticed one. I have now have a bluetooth keyboard and speaker that I want to pair, but they just... don't show up. I know there's nothing wrong with the devices because they...
  9. Bluetooth Audio Devices are not connecting in lenovo laptop

Bluetooth Audio Devices are not connecting in lenovo laptop: that didn't work make sure your bluetooth device is still discoverable then try again Error is appearing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-audio-devices-are-not-connecting-in/db3dcb19-428b-41f1-bb86-2d37a63a7595
  10. Windows 10 laptop - Bluetooth device not detected

Windows 10 laptop - Bluetooth device not detected: Bluetooth headphones are not getting detected by laptop recently. Same Bluetooth headphones were getting detected a week back or so, but not now. I installed windows updated on Oct 9th. Can that be a reason? please provide solution for this problem....