Windows 10: Bluetooth choppy

Discus and support Bluetooth choppy in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Howdy, So I've mostly used linux so windows is not something I'm overly familiar with. Anyway I am having issues with bluetooth audio quality and can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Douglas Hooker, Oct 15, 2024 at 9:58 AM.

1. Bluetooth choppy

Howdy, So I've mostly used linux so windows is not something I'm overly familiar with. Anyway I am having issues with bluetooth audio quality and can't seem to find something current and/or relevant for active troubleshooting. Specs: Windows 11 Home 64 bitVersion: 23H2I have not customized it in any way bluetooth that especially. I had an old pair of bluetooth headphones I attempted to use and they were super choppy. So I thought I'd try just getting a brand new pair so they were the 5.x compatible. However when I turn them on same thing, the audio is super choppy. Since the headphones

:)

Douglas Hooker, Oct 15, 2024 at 9:58 AM
  2. kamti Win User

Problem with bluetooth audio (choppy)

Hi There,

My bluetooth speakers have suddenly started giving choppy sound as soon as my windows updated to 1607. I tried the device with defferent other devices i.e. phones, they worked fine. I tried various times disconnecting and connecting with driver uninstall
    etc but none worked. please suggest.

3. Choppy Bluetooth Audio

Hi,

I have a pair of Sony MDR-1000X Bluetooth headphones.

I bought them specifically so I can use their Bluetooth functionality, so it's pretty annoying how the audio is incredibly choppy.

I've had a similar experience with previous Bluetooth headphones.

Usually what happens is that they will work for a good few hours and then suddenly the sound will become choppy

How do I fix this? It's so annoying and awful. I don't know why something that I'd think would be pretty simple such as Bluetooth headphones would end up being so terrible on Windows. This doesn't occur on any of my other devices.

Just to clarify: I'm not saying the quality is poor, but that the audio is skipping and lagging. It's a bit weird and sounds quite awful.

GenericalUser, Oct 15, 2024 at 10:05 AM
  4. Bluetooth choppy

Wifi makes bluetooth audio stutter / choppy / hiccup ( Windows 10 , Lenovo Laptop )

Hi Robbie,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly verify the following:

• How many Bluetooth devices are connected when you get this error?
    • Have you done any recent updates or changes to your computer?
    Usually, when there is more than one Bluetooth devices working simultaneously on the computer, the bandwidth is shared. If there is a low bandwidth, there is a possibility that you might get a poor quality when using a Bluetooth headset or speaker.

We suggest that you update your drivers to the latest Windows 10 compatible drivers, visit this

link
    for the steps.

For more information on installing and updating drivers, visit this
    link

Best regards,

Jeraldine Ase, Oct 15, 2024 at 10:05 AM
Thema:

Bluetooth choppy

1. Bluetooth choppy - Similar Threads - Bluetooth choppy

2. Bluetooth choppy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth choppy: Howdy, So I've mostly used linux so windows is not something I'm overly familiar with. Anyway I am having issues with bluetooth audio quality and can't seem to find something current and/or relevant for active troubleshooting. Specs: Windows 11 Home 64 bitVersion: 23H2I have...
  3. The audio track in the Bluetooth earbuds is choppy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The audio track in the Bluetooth earbuds is choppy: Hello everyone,I bought my computer Asus TUF Gaming A15 using window 11 few months ago and recently I tried to connect my earbuds to my computer, and I found that the audio track is choppy.1 The earbuds did not have sound choppy in certain positions.2 I have tested the...
  4. The audio track in the Bluetooth earbuds is choppy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The audio track in the Bluetooth earbuds is choppy: Hello everyone,I bought my computer Asus TUF Gaming A15 using window 11 few months ago and recently I tried to connect my earbuds to my computer, and I found that the audio track is choppy.1 The earbuds did not have sound choppy in certain positions.2 I have tested the...
  5. Only Bluetooth Headphones are choppy sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only Bluetooth Headphones are choppy sound: So I have a Windows 11 Pro machine that had an onboard NIC issue so I installed a new NIC this problem was awhile ago, over almost a year ago and it doesn't have Bluetooth available. So I purchased a bluetooth dongle TP-Link UB500 and everything connects to it fine except for...
  6. Only Bluetooth Headphones are choppy sound

Only Bluetooth Headphones are choppy sound: So I have a Windows 11 Pro machine that had an onboard NIC issue so I installed a new NIC this problem was awhile ago, over almost a year ago and it doesn't have Bluetooth available. So I purchased a bluetooth dongle TP-Link UB500 and everything connects to it fine except for...
  7. Bluetooth sound choppy need to repair Bluetooth each time I connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth sound choppy need to repair Bluetooth each time I connect: Ok, I have a pair of WH-1000XM4 headset with mic and everything.I buy them and connect them to my laptop, an XPS 9320 and everything is working perfect.Then my father passed away and I had a lot of things to take care of regarding funeral and so on and worked from home when I...
  8. Bluetooth sound choppy need to repair Bluetooth each time I connect

Bluetooth sound choppy need to repair Bluetooth each time I connect: Ok, I have a pair of WH-1000XM4 headset with mic and everything.I buy them and connect them to my laptop, an XPS 9320 and everything is working perfect.Then my father passed away and I had a lot of things to take care of regarding funeral and so on and worked from home when I...
  9. Choppy Audio with Bluetooth Earbuds if Both or Only Right Earbud are connected on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choppy Audio with Bluetooth Earbuds if Both or Only Right Earbud are connected on Windows 11?: PC: HP Pavilion 14Windows 11 ver 10.0.22621 Build 22621Bluetooth earbuds: Soundcore Liberty 3 ProI just bought these earphones and they work perfectly on my phone iOS whether single-bud connection or not. On my laptop however which did not come out of the box with W11, only...
  10. Choppy Audio with Bluetooth Earbuds if Both or Only Right Earbud are connected on Windows 11?

Choppy Audio with Bluetooth Earbuds if Both or Only Right Earbud are connected on Windows 11?: PC: HP Pavilion 14Windows 11 ver 10.0.22621 Build 22621Bluetooth earbuds: Soundcore Liberty 3 ProI just bought these earphones and they work perfectly on my phone iOS whether single-bud connection or not. On my laptop however which did not come out of the box with W11, only...