Windows 10: Bluetooth audio reciever dont detect the device in my pc HP

Discus and support Bluetooth audio reciever dont detect the device in my pc HP in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I am looking to solve a problem and the thing is that when I connect my phone to the PC it works fine but when I want to use the Bluetooth audio... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Miguelito223xd, Sep 5, 2023.

1. Bluetooth audio reciever dont detect the device in my pc HP

Hello, I am looking to solve a problem and the thing is that when I connect my phone to the PC it works fine but when I want to use the Bluetooth audio receiver app, no device appears, everything else works fine in the application, plus the audio from my phone cannot be heard in pc I don't know why I would like to know why this happens

:)

Miguelito223xd, Sep 5, 2023
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Bluetooth Headphones are not detected as audio device

Hi,

Thank you for the response.

• Here is a
      Bluetooth driver
      for you system form the
      manufacturer
      , uninstall the current driver you have, download and install the driver from the manufacturer.

Additional information:
    HP PCs - Connecting a Bluetooth Device (Windows)

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Amit_Sun, Sep 5, 2023
  3. Bluetooth headset doesn't get detected as audio device automatically

Win10 Pro x64 1809
    Headset: August EP650 (Bluetooth v 4.2)
    Portable TV, Portable Freeview Digital TV, Handheld TV, Bluetooth Speakers, Bluetooth Headphones, Bluetooth Receiver, Bluetooth DAB Radio, Clock Radio, TV Aerial

Bluetooth dongle: MPOW MPBH079AB (Bluetooth v 4.0)
    Mpow ® | Match Your Smart Life

I've got the headphones paired via Bluetooth but when clicking on the sound icon in systray there's no option to quick switch.

To get audio through the headset I have to go to Devices and Printers, right-click the headset icon, select Control, then I get the following window:

Bluetooth audio reciever dont detect the device in my pc HP 207890d1539263518t-bluetooth-headset-doesnt-get-detected-audio-device-automatically-annotation.png

I then have to choose Connect.

Only then does the option to switch audio appear in the sound pop-up

Bluetooth audio reciever dont detect the device in my pc HP 207887d1539263007t-bluetooth-headset-doesnt-get-detected-audio-device-automatically-annotation1.png

I'm not sure what is required to get the headphones detected automatically - is it a limitation of the headset or my Bluetooth dongle?

WastedJoker, Sep 5, 2023
  4. Bluetooth audio reciever dont detect the device in my pc HP

Bluetooth Headphones are not detected as audio device

Thanks for your reply.

I made sure Windows was fully updated, and went through the Bluetooth audio issues page you linked.

However, while I'm not getting any error, it didn't help. The Bluetooth is on and working, I had already tried updating the drivers, and removing and re-pairing the headphones, unsuccessfully.

Moreover, the problem isn't that the PC doesn't detect the headphones, but that it doesn't acknowledge it as an audio device.

Additional system info:

Manufacturer: HP

Model: HP Pavilion x360 Convertible

Model Number: 13-u102nf

System Type: x64-based PC

OS Version: 10.0.17134

Thank you,

Tanguy

TanguyPocquet, Sep 5, 2023
Thema:

Bluetooth audio reciever dont detect the device in my pc HP

1. Bluetooth audio reciever dont detect the device in my pc HP - Similar Threads - Bluetooth audio reciever

2. Bluetooth audio reciever dont detect the device in my pc HP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio reciever dont detect the device in my pc HP: Hello, I am looking to solve a problem and the thing is that when I connect my phone to the PC it works fine but when I want to use the Bluetooth audio receiver app, no device appears, everything else works fine in the application, plus the audio from my phone cannot be heard...
  3. Bluetooth audio reciever dont detect the device in my pc HP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio reciever dont detect the device in my pc HP: Hello, I am looking to solve a problem and the thing is that when I connect my phone to the PC it works fine but when I want to use the Bluetooth audio receiver app, no device appears, everything else works fine in the application, plus the audio from my phone cannot be heard...
  4. Windows 10 bluetooth audio reciever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 bluetooth audio reciever: Hi there,I'm currently having an issue with a bluetooth transmitter connecting to windows 10.I have a bti-029 bluetooth transmitter/receiver, while in receiver mode I am able to connect to the bluetooth on my computer, the issue is when I want to transmit from the device to...
  5. Windows 10 bluetooth audio reciever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 bluetooth audio reciever: Hi there,I'm currently having an issue with a bluetooth transmitter connecting to windows 10.I have a bti-029 bluetooth transmitter/receiver, while in receiver mode I am able to connect to the bluetooth on my computer, the issue is when I want to transmit from the device to...
  6. Bluetooth headphones are not detected as audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones are not detected as audio device: Hi,I am trying to connect my JBL LIVE PRO + headphones with my Lenovo T470s laptop Windows 10 via bluetooth. I have updated the bluetooth drivers, but the headphones are still not detected as an audio device.They show only as another computer or mobile phone. Here is a...
  7. Bluetooth audio devices not detecting!

Bluetooth audio devices not detecting!: Hi i recently got a PC, connected bluetooth speakers just fine. Suddenly one day it wouldn’t connect anymore so i removed my speakers, re-paired it. Now it just detects as “other devices” instead of being under the “audio” tab. Tried it with other speakers and earphones it...
  8. Bluetooth audio reciever app not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bluetooth audio reciever app not working: Im trying to stream my phones audio to my pc through bluetooth but the app doesn't install. It says it doesn't work on this device even though i have a bluetooth adapter and im connected to my phone and im updated to the latest windows version. Is there a way around this or a...
  9. Bluetooth Headset not detected as audio device

Bluetooth Headset not detected as audio device: Hello, I recently purchassed an Sony WH-1000mx3 wireless headset. I am currently trying to use it as playback device on my PC via Bluetooth. The headset is currently paired and connected, but does not appear as a choice of playback device. What i did so far, in no...
  10. Bluetooth Headphones are not detected as audio device

Bluetooth Headphones are not detected as audio device: Hello, I have an issue with pairing my Bluetooth headphones with my computer, while they work perfectly well on my phone. Basically, the computer detects the headphones, but as if they were any Bluetooth device (like a phone), not an audio device. So I can't select them...