Windows 10: bluetooth 4.0 adapter. Driver can't be installed.

Discus and support bluetooth 4.0 adapter. Driver can't be installed. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am Trying to install a driver for a bluetooth 4.0 adapter but everytime an error occurs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FerVil5686, Oct 7, 2021.

1. bluetooth 4.0 adapter. Driver can't be installed.

I am Trying to install a driver for a bluetooth 4.0 adapter but everytime an error occurs.

:)

FerVil5686, Oct 7, 2021
  2. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

Aliz, Oct 7, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Driver for Qualcomm Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth 3.0 Adapter

Hello everyone...I have an HP notebook, model Probook 4430s and I am looking for the driver mentioned above.On the HP website there is nothing for Windows 10 and the possible solutions found on the intermet, unfortunately have not worked so far ...Would anyone have any ideas or suggestions regarding this driver?When trying to load any driver, it gets error code 43.

I'm using Windows 10, version 20H2, build 19042.630.

bluetooth 4.0 adapter. Driver can't be installed. [​IMG]

tops, Oct 7, 2021
  4. bluetooth 4.0 adapter. Driver can't be installed.

Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

bluetooth 4.0 adapter. Driver can't be installed.

1. bluetooth 4.0 adapter. Driver can't be installed. - Similar Threads - bluetooth adapter Driver

2. Bluetooth Adapter Driver Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Adapter Driver Error: I have gotten a Bluetooth adapter , beacause my Computer doesn't have an bluetooth in it. However , when i plug the bluetooth adapter in and go to Bluetooth in "Settings" , it says driver error . I have latest drivers, how do i fix this?...
  3. Bluetooth Adapter Driver Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Adapter Driver Error: I have gotten a Bluetooth adapter , beacause my Computer doesn't have an bluetooth in it. However , when i plug the bluetooth adapter in and go to Bluetooth in "Settings" , it says driver error . I have latest drivers, how do i fix this?...
  4. External bluetooth adapter can't load drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External bluetooth adapter can't load drivers: Hey,I have a Windows 11 PC, intel i-7 13700k CPU. I'm trying to enhance my BT range with an external BT adapter USB connectionI tried 2 different adapters both official adapters, Realtek based, 1 of them is D-Link, in every USB port my PC have about 12, the error is always...
  5. External bluetooth adapter can't load drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External bluetooth adapter can't load drivers: Hey,I have a Windows 11 PC, intel i-7 13700k CPU. I'm trying to enhance my BT range with an external BT adapter USB connectionI tried 2 different adapters both official adapters, Realtek based, 1 of them is D-Link, in every USB port my PC have about 12, the error is always...
  6. bluetooth 4.0 adapter. Driver can't be installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth 4.0 adapter. Driver can't be installed.: I am Trying to install a driver for a bluetooth 4.0 adapter but everytime an error occurs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-40-adapter-driver-cant-be-installed/bf3d5cfa-2207-4868-b6b0-fa1ad346725d
  7. Can't install bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install bluetooth driver: Hello, I have a Dell Precision M4800 laptop and when I purchased it it said it was Bluetooth capable, however when I open up the device manager I cannot find the Bluetooth icon, I have installed two separate drivers to try and get it to function, but still nothing. The...
  8. Uknown Driver ACPI\FTE3600\4&2F055FAD&0

Uknown Driver ACPI\FTE3600\4&2F055FAD&0: everything works fine but this driver right here. I'm guessing that this is the fingerprint scanner because it is the only thing that's now working. this is a Chinese brand laptop my mother bought online. I contacted the seller and this is what i got. the drivers according...
  9. Installed incorrect Bluetooth Driver - can't undo

Installed incorrect Bluetooth Driver - can't undo: I installed the incorrect bluetooth driver I was trying to upgrade my broadcom bluetooth device Product: AzureWave Broadcom BCM94352HMB Device info: vid_13d3&pid_3404 The correct driver was 12.0.1.659 from 7-14-2015 and that was the most up-to-date per Windows Update. I...
  10. Can't install driver for Realtek RTL8188CU network adapter

Can't install driver for Realtek RTL8188CU network adapter: got a shiny new adapter dongle to connect to my 5GHz network. i was hoping the adapter dongle would be plug & play, but no such luck. *Sad so i've tried to install drivers from the cd that came with the adapter (per the instructions), a supposedly newer one from the...