Windows 10: Bluescreen / Crashing problem

Discus and support Bluescreen / Crashing problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Currently facing bluescreen issues - unsure as to what to do, ran a Windows memory diagnostic nothing came back as far as I'm aware, done sfc /scannow,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lewis C.1, Sep 7, 2024.

1. Lewis C.1 Win User

Bluescreen / Crashing problem

Currently facing bluescreen issues - unsure as to what to do, ran a Windows memory diagnostic nothing came back as far as I'm aware, done sfc /scannow, nothing on there either.Report 1 07/09/24, 14:39Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1eParameter 1: ffffffff80000003Parameter 2: fffff80132c2f0d8Parameter 3: 2Parameter 4: fffff80132db4090OS version: 10_0_22631Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.22631.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 2057Report 2 07/09/24, 13:59Problem signatureProblem Event Name: Blu

:)

Lewis C.1, Sep 7, 2024
  2. MegaMan Win User

Constant Bluescreens/Crashes

New Build and having constant bluescreens / crashing

Playing tf2 crash, run prime 95 within 60 seconds crash.

MegaMan, Sep 7, 2024
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 7, 2024
  4. Bluescreen / Crashing problem

Windows 10 crashes in Startup and Autorepair. With Bluescreen Errorcode SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

I was just shutdown PC and is crashed with this Bluescreen Error Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Then is restarting and crashes with the same Bluescreen Error Code. After 5 times Bluescreen, Automatic Repair. Well you will thinking: "Automatic Repair will fix your PC and then all done". Well thats wrong, is just crashed with the same Bluescreen Error Code.

After 50 times Bluescreen, is still crashes with the same Bluescreen Error Code. Then there is only one way too repair PC.

Didnt work. I want reinstall Windows 10 but, guess what, crash. Then i remove the SSD and is booted up, with Windows 10 Installation DVD, and it worked, then i pluged the SSD in my PC and, oh well, it crashed...

After over 100 times Bluescreen Error, without the Windows 10 DVD. The PC normal booted up. Is doesnt crashes anymore, is just loading... very long... very very long... I guess it was over 30 Minutes. I want force shutdown my PC because, is too long. I booted in Windows 10 DVD andddddddd... Ah not again, is still crashed with the same Bluescreen Error Code.

• Windows 10 installation USB/DVD doesnt work.
      • My PC doesnt support USB boot.
      • DVD doesnt work, it will just crash.
    • Windows 10 Automatic Repair doesnt work.
    • Windows 10 normal Boot doesnt work.
    • Booting in HDD (not the SSD) (Windows 8.1/10) and it worked, but i want my data Bluescreen / Crashing problem :( .
      • The PC will check my Harddisk and repair but without the SSD.

ProgressbarLol, Sep 7, 2024
Thema:

Bluescreen / Crashing problem

1. Bluescreen / Crashing problem - Similar Threads - Bluescreen Crashing problem

2. Bluescreen / Crashing problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen / Crashing problem: Currently facing bluescreen issues - unsure as to what to do, ran a Windows memory diagnostic nothing came back as far as I'm aware, done sfc /scannow, nothing on there either.Report 1 07/09/24, 14:39Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 1eParameter 1:...
  3. Bluescreens or crashes without bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreens or crashes without bluescreen: Hi,Can someone please help me out with finding what's wrong with my PC. It's a new build that is 4-5 months old and it just started freezing without crashing or like today, for the first time it blue screened twice in 1 day!I don't know what could be the issue. The only thing...
  4. Bluescreens or crashes without bluescreen

Bluescreens or crashes without bluescreen: Hi,Can someone please help me out with finding what's wrong with my PC. It's a new build that is 4-5 months old and it just started freezing without crashing or like today, for the first time it blue screened twice in 1 day!I don't know what could be the issue. The only thing...
  5. Bluescreen Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen Crashes: Hey guys,my Laptop ASUS Zephyrus G14 keeps crashing all the time and I just cant find the issue. I already resetted my Laptop twice as well because I was so desperate but even that didnt help. I have some Minidump files, it would be great help if someone could help me out...
  6. Bluescreen Crashes

Bluescreen Crashes: Hey guys,my Laptop ASUS Zephyrus G14 keeps crashing all the time and I just cant find the issue. I already resetted my Laptop twice as well because I was so desperate but even that didnt help. I have some Minidump files, it would be great help if someone could help me out...
  7. Bluescreen crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen crash: Hello, I keep running into issues while playing games on my Windows 11 pc. The most recent is modern warfare II, and it gives me the most problems. I have a nice system, but this keeps happening. I have updated all drivers and it still crashes are reboots. Any...
  8. Bluescreen crash

Bluescreen crash: Hello, I keep running into issues while playing games on my Windows 11 pc. The most recent is modern warfare II, and it gives me the most problems. I have a nice system, but this keeps happening. I have updated all drivers and it still crashes are reboots. Any...
  9. Bluescreen Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen Crash: Hi everybody, I am currently experiencing a crash problem on windows 10. No matter what game I play I am experiencing this problem. I did all kinds of manipulation but nothing works. Update drivers, chkdsk, memorytest, update system, etc etc .. I put you in copy the...
  10. Bluescreens and Crashes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreens and Crashes.: I just made a new pc the specs are: Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600 Mobo: B450m pro4 RAM: Corsair vengeance 2x8 16gb 3200mhz Gpu: Rx 580 8gb SSD: WD Sn720 512gb nvme. Also a samsung Sata ssd Now I installed windows on it and it booted up but every time i open a game i get a...