Windows 10: Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites

Discus and support Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. This started happening after the Cumulative updates for Windows 10 February 2022 was installed. I noticed that many other programs were updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HazelNutt1, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites

Hello. This started happening after the Cumulative updates for Windows 10 February 2022 was installed. I noticed that many other programs were updated too after the restart. The most prominent updates I saw were Firefox, Opera, and Avast. This error happens only when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites. I go to YouTube or any other video site, goes to blue screen before their front page finishes loading. Tried to do this with Edge/Opera/Firefox, same thing happens.I did run MemTest86 for 4 passes, no errors found there.Here are the dump files since in started happening: https://meg

:)

HazelNutt1, Feb 9, 2022
  2. DougMarvy Win User

Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Thanks for the time, Parth. You explain how to show the most visited sites. This I know. I've asked how to sort them, , and you do not address my question.

DougMarvy, Feb 9, 2022
  3. Sorting the Edge's frequently visited sites

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below given steps and check if issue is resolved.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser home page.
    • Click on Customize on the Home page
    • Select the particular category to watch the specific suggestion.
    Also follow the below given steps and check if that answers your query.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More action(…) on left most corner.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Select Top sites and suggested content under Open New tabs with
    • Open new tab to check if it shows the Most visited website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Feb 9, 2022
  4. 雷語 Win User

Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites

Computer show blue screen when try to play YouTube video

It started around 26th September. My win10 computer suddenly started showing blue screen, with 'page fault in nonpaged area' every time I try to play YouTube video.

How can I solve this problem?

雷語, Feb 9, 2022
Thema:

Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites

1. Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites - Similar Threads - Blue Screen trying

2. Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites: Hello. This started happening after the Cumulative updates for Windows 10 February 2022 was installed. I noticed that many other programs were updated too after the restart. The most prominent updates I saw were Firefox, Opera, and Avast. This error happens only when trying...
  3. Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites: Hello. This started happening after the Cumulative updates for Windows 10 February 2022 was installed. I noticed that many other programs were updated too after the restart. The most prominent updates I saw were Firefox, Opera, and Avast. This error happens only when trying...
  4. Windows Blue Screen while watching YouTube video

Windows Blue Screen while watching YouTube video: I was watching a YouTube video on Chrome on my computer, when the audio froze and my computer blue screened shortly after. But the video portion of the screen was still there, just a little darker, so it covered the entire blue screen message, and I wasn't able to make out...
  5. Unable to watch videos in Youtube and from other sites.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to watch videos in Youtube and from other sites.: Hi, Unable to watch videos in Youtube and from other sites. The videos pause and buffer. I hit play and the video plays for a little while and stops. Despite the video buffering to the end of the clip it stays on pause. When I hit play it plays for a few seconds then...
  6. Windows 10 blue screen when watching youtube videos or google meet

Windows 10 blue screen when watching youtube videos or google meet: i have over a dozen bsod errors only when watching youtube videos or on google meet calls usualy either APC INDEX MISMATCH or UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP. Windowns update and Amd radeon software says all my drivers are up to date. Here is a drive with my minidump...
  7. Computer show blue screen when try to play YouTube video

Computer show blue screen when try to play YouTube video: It started around 26th September. My win10 computer suddenly started showing blue screen, with 'page fault in nonpaged area' every time I try to play YouTube video. How can I solve this problem?...
  8. stored wifi sites visited

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    stored wifi sites visited: wondering where to find the list of sites stored? I am running windows 10 Thanks for your help! Bill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stored-wifi-sites-visited/122a96ba-87e7-4f24-a3fe-67bfc4f19992
  9. YouTube and other sites videos do not open

YouTube and other sites videos do not open: Videos do not start. The large white circle just spins around. Using Google Chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-and-other-sites-videos-do-not-open/fa7e78bd-e6dc-4dc2-b3ca-b1bfc30f403d
  10. Browser Unmaximizes when I fullscreen on a video on youtube, or any other site.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser Unmaximizes when I fullscreen on a video on youtube, or any other site.: This is weird, and I have no fix for this, but for some reason whenever I fullscreen on Opera GX and it happens on any other browsers too, my question is, is there a way to fix this?...