Windows 10: Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure

Discus and support Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloI Have a problem with my laptop like i said when i play games or even use my laptop normally a blue screen happens with the Error code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Creepy Gaming, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure

HelloI Have a problem with my laptop like i said when i play games or even use my laptop normally a blue screen happens with the Error code: Video_TDR_Failurethis problem has been happening to me since a while ago but i didnt really care, but no it happens to me like every 20 minutes I have tried a lot but still nothingmy laptop: Asus ROG G551VW it's kinda oldRam:16 GbProcessor: intel core I7-6700HQGPU: Geforce GTX 960MThanks.

:)

Creepy Gaming, Apr 19, 2024

2. BSOD with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE post - issue unknown

Hi Mikael,

The Video_TDR_Failure error may have been caused by an incompatible display driver. Since you mentioned that you already updated the graphics card driver, we suggest performing the steps provided on this
    link to troubleshoot the blue screen error.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Apr 20, 2024
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 20, 2024
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure

1. Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure

2. Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure: HelloI Have a problem with my laptop like i said when i play games or even use my laptop normally a blue screen happens with the Error code: Video_TDR_Failurethis problem has been happening to me since a while ago but i didnt really care, but no it happens to me like every 20...
  3. Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure: HelloI Have a problem with my laptop like i said when i play games or even use my laptop normally a blue screen happens with the Error code: Video_TDR_Failurethis problem has been happening to me since a while ago but i didnt really care, but no it happens to me like every 20...
  4. Blue screen error VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE atikmpag.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen error VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE atikmpag.sys: I just updated my HP G62 Notebook PC from windows 7 to windows 10, when the download was at 100% the leptop rebooted itself and the blue screen with the error VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE atikmpag.sys appeared, i tried going in safe mode it took like 20 min to boot in safe modei dont...
  5. Blue screen with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code

Blue screen with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code: Hello,I experienced a blue screen with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE stop code four times in the past month. It always said that what failed is nvlddmkm.sys.I tried the troubleshoot from this page: https://www.windows.com/stopcode. However, it did not help me that much since I still...
  6. Blue screen with Video_TDR_Failure on Windows 10

Blue screen with Video_TDR_Failure on Windows 10: Blue screen with Video_TDR_Failure. Windows reported the following errors: LiveKernelEven code 117, 193, 141, and also 1b0. This happens every time I try installing/updating my Nvidia GPU driver. Windows crashes, and I find it difficult to boot again, because Windows is...
  7. Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure Error Message

Blue Screen Video_TDR_Failure Error Message: Hello everybody, I have encountered a "Blue Screen Of Death" error message with Stop code Video_TDR_Failure. The specific program that caused it is nviddmkm.sys So from what I understand this is software related to my Nvidia video adapter that I bought my laptop with, which...
  8. Blue screen error VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (atikmpag.sys) on my Sony Vaio SVE15128CNB

Blue screen error VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (atikmpag.sys) on my Sony Vaio SVE15128CNB: Blue screen error VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (atikmpag.sys) on my Sony Vaio SVE15128CNB My laptop freezes when I was watching a video. I tried hard to get out of it but didn’t succeed. I even tried Ctrl+Alt+Delete but no response from the laptop. After few minutes, I turned off my...
  9. Windows 10 Video_TDR_Failure file: atikmpag.sys Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Video_TDR_Failure file: atikmpag.sys Blue Screen of Death: I was gaming on my laptop for about five hours and fell asleep afterward for twelve, leaving the game on the entire time. The game was still working when I woke up, and I shut off the laptop immediately after seeing it. Before, the game was working fine. Now, whenever I try...
  10. Blue screen Video_tdr_failure on windows 10 build 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen Video_tdr_failure on windows 10 build 1803: hey guys i recently upgraded my windows 10 from 1703 to 1803, and now im facing constant bluescreen error. as the title says, its the famous VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and also nvlddmkm.sys failure. i didnt have this problem on the previous build. i have an ASUS G553VD ( its a...