Windows 10: Blue screen trying to run the Bitlocker recovery mode

Discus and support Blue screen trying to run the Bitlocker recovery mode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was encrypting a secondary os, w10, and the process required to restart the PC. By default restarted in the primary os, w11, when I tried to continue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by martin_____m, Dec 25, 2022.

1. Blue screen trying to run the Bitlocker recovery mode

I was encrypting a secondary os, w10, and the process required to restart the PC. By default restarted in the primary os, w11, when I tried to continue the encrypting process of the secondary disk, bitlocker asks for the recovery kid. When I insert the correct recovery Key the response is a blue screen, a fatal error: unmontable boot unit.Any ideas how to solve this issue? It would be the worst thing to loose all my data.

:)

martin_____m, Dec 25, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen trying to run the Bitlocker recovery mode

1. Blue screen trying to run the Bitlocker recovery mode - Similar Threads - Blue screen trying

2. Stuck in bitlocker recovery key blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in bitlocker recovery key blue screen: I recently changed motherboard, case, cpu cooler and case fans from my hp omen 25l and upon the first boot, it is stuck in the blue screen asking for bitlocker recovery key. When i go to aka.ms/myrecoverykey it says “You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys uploaded to your...
  3. Bitlocker recovery not work in blue screen

Bitlocker recovery not work in blue screen: My laptop isn’t hacked but has some problem so I reset it. When my lap in the Microsoft reset screen, one screen requires Bitlocker recovery so I requested for Bitlocker and it worked on that screen. After that, it moves to the blue screen and also requires Bitlocker...
  4. Bitlocker recovery not work in blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker recovery not work in blue screen: My laptop isn’t hacked but has some problem so I reset it. When my lap in the Microsoft reset screen, one screen requires Bitlocker recovery so I requested for Bitlocker and it worked on that screen. After that, it moves to the blue screen and also requires Bitlocker...
  5. Blue screen trying to run the Bitlocker recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen trying to run the Bitlocker recovery mode: I was encrypting a secondary os, w10, and the process required to restart the PC. By default restarted in the primary os, w11, when I tried to continue the encrypting process of the secondary disk, bitlocker asks for the recovery kid. When I insert the correct recovery Key...
  6. Blue screen trying to run the Bitlocker recovery mode

Blue screen trying to run the Bitlocker recovery mode: I was encrypting a secondary os, w10, and the process required to restart the PC. By default restarted in the primary os, w11, when I tried to continue the encrypting process of the secondary disk, bitlocker asks for the recovery kid. When I insert the correct recovery Key...
  7. Bitlocker Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Recovery Mode: My Bitlocker has been triggered in the safe boot mode and unfortunately I can't recover the Bitlocker Recovery Key/Password. I have tried all the options of recovering the the Bitlocker Recovery Key but the results aren't positive. The only option left now is to erase all the...
  8. Bitlocker Recovery Mode

Bitlocker Recovery Mode: My Bitlocker has been triggered in the safe boot mode and unfortunately I can't recover the Bitlocker Recovery Key/Password. I have tried all the options of recovering the the Bitlocker Recovery Key but the results aren't positive. The only option left now is to erase all the...
  9. Bitlocker Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Bitlocker Blue Screen no recovery key

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bitlocker Blue Screen no recovery key: Bitlocker Blue Screen asks me fo Recovery Key I dont have one and logging into microsoft account does not work. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-blue-screen-no-recovery-key/50221188-7dfa-412c-a3dd-b5eafbdf7f5c