Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Over the last couple of weeks I have started getting repeated BSODs. They happen everytime a played some EA games like FIFA23 or BattleField. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jose MariaDurand Misari, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Blue Screen of Death: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Over the last couple of weeks I have started getting repeated BSODs. They happen everytime a played some EA games like FIFA23 or BattleField. I downloaded WinDbg and analyzed the .dmp files. It seems they all point to a file called ntkrnlmp.exe. However, I do not know how to resolve this problem. Below is the information WinDbg gave me.******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis

:)

Jose MariaDurand Misari, Jan 16, 2023
  2. ManP3 Win User

Blue Screen of Death

Hello, I've been getting a lot of blue screens of Death lately with the errors IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and none of the QR code link troubleshooting methods have worked

ManP3, Jan 16, 2023
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jan 16, 2023
  4. Blue Screen of Death: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen of Death SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION mvxxmm.sys

Hi,

Recently I started to get SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION blue screen of death. Today, it crashed 3 times so I found instructions from ZigZag3143 to do driver verification.

When verifier is running, it will crash on boot and complain about mvxxmm.sys.

I have included the dump and nfo files below.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Can anyone kindly extend help?

Thanking you in advance.

Jacob

JacobMojiwat, Jan 16, 2023
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

1. Blue Screen of Death: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue Screen Of Death SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Dear All,I have got a blue screen with the error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 Version 22H2.dump file is https://1drv.ms/u/c/c4a941e61a705019/Ef-x9C9JX3pMnBTjpylrQmkB8totJj5KyQKZDwSXMcS1ow?e=nawRyjDoes anyone know how to resolve this issue?Thanks in advance!...
  3. Blue Screen Of Death SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Of Death SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Dear All,I have got a blue screen with the error code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 Version 22H2.dump file is https://1drv.ms/u/c/c4a941e61a705019/Ef-x9C9JX3pMnBTjpylrQmkB8totJj5KyQKZDwSXMcS1ow?e=nawRyjDoes anyone know how to resolve this issue?Thanks in advance!...
  4. Blue Screen Of Death SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue screen of death SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi, I had a BSOD today with stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - I've had BSOD not sure of specific error codes on and off since buying the laptop in May but usually only occur if I put laptop to sleep instead of turning off. This was in the middle of using it think the only...
  6. Blue screen of death SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue screen of death SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi, I had a BSOD today with stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - I've had BSOD not sure of specific error codes on and off since buying the laptop in May but usually only occur if I put laptop to sleep instead of turning off. This was in the middle of using it think the only...
  7. Blue Screen Of Death SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Of Death SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: My computer has crashed four times today with a BSoD saying SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-systemserviceexception/17733120-d33d-436c-9faa-9197adc4b71e
  8. Blue Screen Of Death SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen Of Death SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: My computer has crashed four times today with a BSoD saying SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-systemserviceexception/17733120-d33d-436c-9faa-9197adc4b71e
  9. Blue Screen Of Death SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Blue Screen of Death: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Over the last couple of weeks I have started getting repeated BSODs. They happen everytime a played some EA games like FIFA23 or BattleField. I downloaded WinDbg and analyzed the .dmp files. It seems they all point to a file called ntkrnlmp.exe. However, I do not know how...