Windows 10: Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...

Discus and support Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded a software from unreliable source. When I was installing it, I disable Microsoft Defender and system suggested that I must restart. So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NeerajSingh1729, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...

I downloaded a software from unreliable source. When I was installing it, I disable Microsoft Defender and system suggested that I must restart. So I restarted but then a blue screen of death appeared and from there my laptop is in a loop of turing on then blue screen is there and then turning off. What should I do?

:)

NeerajSingh1729, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Taziz Win User

Blue screen of death

When I turn on my laptop it would say preparing automatic repair and then go to the blue screen of death then the screen goes black and shows the acer logo and it stays on the the acer logo and doesn’t change

Every time I get a different stop code

Taziz, Dec 31, 2022
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Dec 31, 2022
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...

Windows 10 Stop Code Blue Screen of Death

Hi Truth_X_ile,

A faulty memory, system service or driver code are some of the possible causes of the blue screen error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Dec 31, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...

1. Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is... - Similar Threads - Blue screen death

2. Blue screen of death stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hello! I got blue screen of death code:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED I don’t know how to fix it please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-stop-code-criticalprocessdied/fff48876-9bf7-49d2-b9d5-118bed027d5c
  3. Blue screen of death stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED: Hello! I got blue screen of death code:CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED I don’t know how to fix it please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-stop-code-criticalprocessdied/fff48876-9bf7-49d2-b9d5-118bed027d5c
  4. Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...

Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...: I downloaded a software from unreliable source. When I was installing it, I disable Microsoft Defender and system suggested that I must restart. So I restarted but then a blue screen of death appeared and from there my laptop is in a loop of turing on then blue screen is...
  5. Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blue screen of death is showing on my laptop screen. And stop code is...: I downloaded a software from unreliable source. When I was installing it, I disable Microsoft Defender and system suggested that I must restart. So I restarted but then a blue screen of death appeared and from there my laptop is in a loop of turing on then blue screen is...
  6. laptop suffering of Blue Screen of Death, stop code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT

laptop suffering of Blue Screen of Death, stop code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT: Hi, I have aAspire A315-23 with Windows 11 that from time to time is suffering of Blue Screen of death with the stop code memory management. The times that it happens, it's majorly when I'm using Google Chrome. I've read that it could be a ram problem, but I Hope not cause it...
  7. laptop suffering of Blue Screen of Death, stop code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop suffering of Blue Screen of Death, stop code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT: Hi, I have aAspire A315-23 with Windows 11 that from time to time is suffering of Blue Screen of death with the stop code memory management. The times that it happens, it's majorly when I'm using Google Chrome. I've read that it could be a ram problem, but I Hope not cause it...
  8. Blue Screen of Death Stop code: SYTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death Stop code: SYTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Recently, the blue screen of death has been appearing on my laptop frequently. But it would appear whenever I try to access my laptop's settings windows 10. I don't why it particularly appears whenever I access settings but I could still normally use my laptop when I'm not...
  9. Blue screen of death. Stop codes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death. Stop codes.: I have a Dell Optiplex 9010 with Windows 10 Pro. The system frequently shuts itself down and reboots giving me various STOP CODES including: 1) Critical Structure Corruption, 2) IRQL not less or equal, 3) System Thread Exception not handled, 4) Memory Management. Do I need to...
  10. Blue Screen of Death with the stop code 0x0000021a in Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death with the stop code 0x0000021a in Win10: My system is Win10 Pro version 1803. This blue screen appear very frequently as showed in the attached image. the stop code is 0x0000021a the dump file: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved....