Windows 10: Blue Screen of Death - Critical Process Died - Unable to Sign in to Perform Troubleshooting

Discus and support Blue Screen of Death - Critical Process Died - Unable to Sign in to Perform Troubleshooting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On a different machine, I recently did a system restore to resolve an issue I was having and now I am getting BSOD with error code Critical Process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ESauerz, Sep 4, 2024.

1. ESauerz Win User

Blue Screen of Death - Critical Process Died - Unable to Sign in to Perform Troubleshooting

On a different machine, I recently did a system restore to resolve an issue I was having and now I am getting BSOD with error code Critical Process Died. I am trying to sign in to perform the recommended actions but it is not accepting my password and there is no way to reset it or request. Please help me find a way to reset the password or how I can contact someone who can manually assist because I am lost right now

:)

ESauerz, Sep 4, 2024

2. blue screen of death and the error code is critical process died.

I have a blue screen of death and the error code is critical process died. Can't get to anything but cmd prompt. The scan cmds and repair cmds don't help.

GeorgiaMadden, Sep 4, 2024
  3. T0n1m0 Win User
    Blue Screen of Death on Windows 10 Critical Process Died

My HP Windows 10 computer gets the blue screen of death after I boot up and says critical process died and keeps rebooting and doing the same thing currently rendering my computer useless.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

T0n1m0, Sep 4, 2024
  4. Blue Screen of Death - Critical Process Died - Unable to Sign in to Perform Troubleshooting

Critical Process Died - BSOD

Hello,

There was a blackout, and upon starting my computer, I was greeted with the blue screen of death, with the only message being "Critical Process Died."

I attempted all the recovery options available:

• Safe mode gives the same error; critical process died
    • chkdsk /r completed, but did not do anything
    • SFC /scannow does not start. (Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service.)
    • DISM /image (disk) /cleanup-image /restorehealth does not start. It throws the error, "could not find file specified"
      • This command works when directed towards a disk with a fresh windows installation.
    • System restore refuses to work.
    • Resetting my installation refuses to work.
    I've installed a separate windows installation to help troubleshoot.

• SFC scannow has the same response (Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service.)
    • DISM throws a different error: Error: 0x800f0801, DISM failed. No operation was performed.
    How can I recover my PC without losing all my data?

lawl wut teh fu, Sep 4, 2024
Thema:

Blue Screen of Death - Critical Process Died - Unable to Sign in to Perform Troubleshooting

1. Blue Screen of Death - Critical Process Died - Unable to Sign in to Perform Troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Death

2. Blue Screen of Death - Critical Process Died - Unable to Sign in to Perform Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death - Critical Process Died - Unable to Sign in to Perform Troubleshooting: On a different machine, I recently did a system restore to resolve an issue I was having and now I am getting BSOD with error code Critical Process Died. I am trying to sign in to perform the recommended actions but it is not accepting my password and there is no way to reset...
  3. Blue Screen of Death - Critical Process Died - Unable to Sign in to Perform Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen of Death - Critical Process Died - Unable to Sign in to Perform Troubleshooting: On a different machine, I recently did a system restore to resolve an issue I was having and now I am getting BSOD with error code Critical Process Died. I am trying to sign in to perform the recommended actions but it is not accepting my password and there is no way to reset...
  4. Blue screen of death loop Critical process died

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death loop Critical process died: Hello! This problem started after trying to see if xmp would work on my computer or not. My RAM says it supports xmp 2.0 Patriot Viper Steel 16GB 3200MHz - My Motherboard: Asrock b450m ac and when my computer booted up everything was normal but I was having stutters so I...
  5. Blue screen of death loop Critical process died

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death loop Critical process died: Hello! This problem started after trying to see if xmp would work on my computer or not. My RAM says it supports xmp 2.0 Patriot Viper Steel 16GB 3200MHz - My Motherboard: Asrock b450m ac and when my computer booted up everything was normal but I was having stutters so I...
  6. Blue screen of death loop Critical process died

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. blue screen of death and the error code is critical process died.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen of death and the error code is critical process died.: I have a blue screen of death and the error code is critical process died. Can't get to anything but cmd prompt. The scan cmds and repair cmds don't help....
  8. blue screen of death and the error code is critical process died.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen of death and the error code is critical process died.: I have a blue screen of death and the error code is critical process died. Can't get to anything but cmd prompt. The scan cmds and repair cmds don't help....
  9. blue screen of death and the error code is critical process died.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Blue Screen of Death - CRITICAL PROCESS DIED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death - CRITICAL PROCESS DIED: Hi, Can you help please, I keep getting the Blue Screen of Death, I have included a link to my 2 files:- The DMP file The output of MSinfo https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai69FMzfGqDL4QgALMrkqOgSWnwb?e=lUOWco I have been experiencing this for a few weeks, I re-installed windows...