Windows 10: Blue screen happened twice in the last week.

Discus and support Blue screen happened twice in the last week. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello my windows have blue screened twice in the last week.I send the links to both dmp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ricardo Fontes_539, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Blue screen happened twice in the last week.

Hello my windows have blue screened twice in the last week.I send the links to both dmp files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnawLDR1o_TNhk_z2uPv7Tifmnv_?e=nAWYs3https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnawLDR1o_TNhlDrCU3gkO8BNdwJ?e=mghpGQAfter today's blue screen i found 2 errors in event viewer:Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 0Problem signatureBlue screen happened twice in the last week. :p1: 154P2: ffffb08ae6825000P3: ffffae88639cc170P4: 2P5: 0P6: 10_0_19044P7: 0_0P8: 256_1P9: P10: Analysis symbol: Rechecking&n

:)

Ricardo Fontes_539, Jan 11, 2023
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Blue Screen Of Death - Why does this one happen?

Hi,

A blue screen error or stop error usually means that the computer encountered some corruption. For us to isolate the issue, we need additional information:

• Did you perform any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is the computer still able to go to the login screen or is it already stuck on the blue screen?

In the meantime, we suggest checking and following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    . It has information on why you've encounter this issue and it provide appropriate
    steps on how to fix it. Kindly choose the option based on when you've received the error.

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 11, 2023
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 11, 2023
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Blue screen happened twice in the last week.

Blue screen and stop code

Hi
    Jeferis,

There are a lot of factors for this matter to occur. To isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What activity have you done to
      trigger the NTFS and FAT FILE SYS loop?

• were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

It is possible that the
    Boot
    Sequence were corrupted by the previous activity which
    triggered the Blue Screen Error and the loop. We recommend that you perform these
    suggested troubleshooting
    and see if there are any changes:

Startup Repair.

To access the
    Startup Repair Screen, turn off the
    PC 3-4 times(force shutdown),
    while on the Blue screen Error. This will route you to the
    Startup repair screen:

Advanced Boot Options > click Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Command Prompt

and run the following command:

Run SFC Scan:  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Boot Record:

This will fix the corruptions on
    boot records or boot
    sequence. To run this command, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:  

• Bootrec /fixMBR  

• Bootrec /fixBoot

• Bootrec /rebuildBCD

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 11, 2023
Thema:

Blue screen happened twice in the last week.

1. Blue screen happened twice in the last week. - Similar Threads - Blue screen happened

2. For last two weeks i epxerience blue screens and freezes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For last two weeks i epxerience blue screens and freezes.: I have been experiencing freezes and BSOD. It is happening during battlefield2042 session. i have tried everything i could find in internet. Windbg say it is EAanticheat, all those anticheats roots are horrible, i attach my V2logs event viewer and minidump from different...
  3. For last two weeks i epxerience blue screens and freezes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For last two weeks i epxerience blue screens and freezes.: I have been experiencing freezes and BSOD. It is happening during battlefield2042 session. i have tried everything i could find in internet. Windbg say it is EAanticheat, all those anticheats roots are horrible, i attach my V2logs event viewer and minidump from different...
  4. over the last week been having lots of blue screening issues, with it happening anywhere...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    over the last week been having lots of blue screening issues, with it happening anywhere...: Moved my computer to a new location recently and ever since have consistently had blue screening getting gradually more considtently present and lasting longer. Culminated in a blue screen saying "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT" and now my computer will not longer boot properly. Everything...
  5. over the last week been having lots of blue screening issues, with it happening anywhere...

over the last week been having lots of blue screening issues, with it happening anywhere...: Moved my computer to a new location recently and ever since have consistently had blue screening getting gradually more considtently present and lasting longer. Culminated in a blue screen saying "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT" and now my computer will not longer boot properly. Everything...
  6. over the last week been having lots of blue screening issues, with it happening anywhere...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BLACK SCREEN on Windows 10; has happened twice in last several days

BLACK SCREEN on Windows 10; has happened twice in last several days: I have 2 computers. My oldest is a Lenovo T500. The other day, my screen went "blank", and when I attempted to start up, I had the dreaded "black screen." I was, ultimately, able to get in and "uninstall" the most recent quality update, and also went to a previous "restore...
  8. Blue screen happened twice in the last week.

Blue screen happened twice in the last week.: Hello my windows have blue screened twice in the last week.I send the links to both dmp files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnawLDR1o_TNhk_z2uPv7Tifmnv_?e=nAWYs3https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnawLDR1o_TNhlDrCU3gkO8BNdwJ?e=mghpGQAfter today's blue screen i found 2 errors in event viewer:Fault...
  9. Blue screen happened twice in the last week.

Blue screen happened twice in the last week.: Hello my windows have blue screened twice in the last week.I send the links to both dmp files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnawLDR1o_TNhk_z2uPv7Tifmnv_?e=nAWYs3https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnawLDR1o_TNhlDrCU3gkO8BNdwJ?e=mghpGQAfter today's blue screen i found 2 errors in event viewer:Fault...
  10. Crashes to Blue Screen (Farly On and Off over last week)

Crashes to Blue Screen (Farly On and Off over last week): Hi, I've had quite a few BSOD crashes in the last week or so. I've gotten a lot of different error codes but memory management has been the most prevalent. I ran memtest86 and the built-in Windows memory test and neither returned errors. I have also had Chrome or Firefox...