Windows 10: Blue Screen Error, windbg says UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Discus and support Blue Screen Error, windbg says UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 061924-16187-01.dmp******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tan_999_999, Jun 21, 2024.

1. Blue Screen Error, windbg says UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

061924-16187-01.dmp******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7fThis means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kindthat the kernel isn't allowed to have/catch bound trap or thatis a

:)

Tan_999_999, Jun 21, 2024
  2. TY2008 Win User

windows11 blue screen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Win11 has a blue screen problem suddenly, the first time it is a black screen, and there are blue screens behind, and the code is as follows

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

TY2008, Jun 21, 2024
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update BSOD kernel crash - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Hi Bernat,

Blue screen of death associated with UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP error can be related to hard drive corruption. We suggest that you scan and repair blue screen errors by running "Check Disk" command (chkdsk) by following the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Type "command" in the Search box.
    • While holding CTRL + Shift on your keyboard, press Enter. You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
    • Click Yes. A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
    • Type "chkdsk /f" and press Enter. It will begin scanning for hard disk corruption that could be causing 0x7F stop error.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

You can also refer to this
    article
    to resolve blue screen errors in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Jun 21, 2024
  4. Blue Screen Error, windbg says UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 21, 2024
Thema:

Blue Screen Error, windbg says UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

1. Blue Screen Error, windbg says UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Similar Threads - Blue Screen Error

2. Blue Screen Error, windbg says UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error, windbg says UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: 061924-16187-01.dmp******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP 7fThis means a trap occurred in kernel mode,...
  3. Blue Screen by UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen by UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: I've been experiencing multiple blue screen errors every so often, the most recent one is: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPTried debugging it myself but couldn't figure out the issue.Below is the mini dump analysis:************* Path validation summary **************Response Time...
  4. Blue Screen by UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen by UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: I've been experiencing multiple blue screen errors every so often, the most recent one is: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPTried debugging it myself but couldn't figure out the issue.Below is the mini dump analysis:************* Path validation summary **************Response Time...
  5. Blue Screen by UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Blue Screen Error Unexpected_Kernel_Mode_trap HOW TO FIX????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen Error Unexpected_Kernel_Mode_trap HOW TO FIX????: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 7f Parameter 1: 8 Parameter 2: fffff8043d488e70 Parameter 3: ffffce08a68bdff0 Parameter 4: fffff80438ce5d61 OS version: 10_0_19041 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 768_1 OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.101 Locale ID: 1033...
  7. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP BLUE SCREENS

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP BLUE SCREENS: Good evening, Since 2,3 months I was starting to have blue screens randomly which was appearing everytime at least 3x in a day or sometimes not at all or sometimes one day and it variates, it was basically random. Good to know: I always do my drivers updates, scan my PC...
  8. Blue Screen Help - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Blue Screen Help - UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Good morning, I hope you can help me as you have helped many others. My Windows 10 PC is blue screening with UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and I haven't been able to solve it. I have made sure drivers are updated, I uninstalled MalwareBytes, I have run the Windows Memtest...
  9. BLUE SCREEN: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - nvlddmkm.sys

BLUE SCREEN: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - nvlddmkm.sys: Hi, I was having this kind of blue errors many times since I upgrade windows 8 to 10. I updated windows 10 version to 1809 a couple days ago. Now, this time I got a new blue screen error. The laptop became so hot I smell burning something. The blue screen reached 100% and...
  10. Blue screen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Blue screen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP: Hi , i was using my computer as usual watching Hulu on google chrome latest version , when my computer suddenly freezes in the middle of playback and i got this error UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP , caused by driver nvlddmkm.sys , caused by address nvlddmkm.sys+eef06 , crash...