Windows 10: Blue screen error, tried everything for hours can't factory reset

Discus and support Blue screen error, tried everything for hours can't factory reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently bought a new pc 2 days ago and its been working perfectly until today when would go to login it would pop up an error and blue screen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by j eck, Dec 13, 2022.

1. j eck Win User

Blue screen error, tried everything for hours can't factory reset

I've recently bought a new pc 2 days ago and its been working perfectly until today when would go to login it would pop up an error and blue screen and Critical_process_diedI only recently installed 2 things which was discord from there website and nothing out of the ordinary and a steam game from the appI've tried all the videos all the recommendations I even tried reseting without saving anything and it would say there was an error doing so, I dropped 2 grand on this pc just recently someone help me save this thing I have nothing of value on it.

:)

j eck, Dec 13, 2022
  2. NickC813 Win User

Blue screen after factory reset

I factory reset my computer hoping for the device to run faster but after factory resetting the computer blue screens with stop code :NTFS FILE SYSTEM it will restart and after that the exact same blue screen will show up after it has automatically restarted. I have already tried manually restarting the PC.

NickC813, Dec 13, 2022
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 13, 2022
  4. Blue screen error, tried everything for hours can't factory reset

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Troubleshoot blue screen errors - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 13, 2022
Thema:

Blue screen error, tried everything for hours can't factory reset

1. Blue screen error, tried everything for hours can't factory reset - Similar Threads - Blue screen error

2. Multiple BOSDs, tried everything, even factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BOSDs, tried everything, even factory reset: Hi,I have been getting BOSDs whenever I try to play a game. Initially, it took a while, but now, it happens within five minutes. I tried everything from making sure my drivers were updated, running system repair, and finally doing a factory reset. For some reason, the issue...
  3. Blue screen error, tried everything for hours can't factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error, tried everything for hours can't factory reset: I've recently bought a new pc 2 days ago and its been working perfectly until today when would go to login it would pop up an error and blue screen and Critical_process_diedI only recently installed 2 things which was discord from there website and nothing out of the ordinary...
  4. Blue screen after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen after factory reset: I factory reset my computer hoping for the device to run faster but after factory resetting the computer blue screens with stop code :NTFS FILE SYSTEM it will restart and after that the exact same blue screen will show up after it has automatically restarted. I have already...
  5. Blue Screen Errors, I tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Errors, I tried everything.: I have been getting blue screen errors for some weeks already. Been trying to fixing it in some different ways:1-Reinstalling Windows 10 multiple times.2-Ran "chkdsk /f/r", "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth", "SFC/scannow" and memory diagnostic. None of them...
  6. Blue Screen Errors, I tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Errors, I tried everything.: I have been getting blue screen errors for some weeks already. Been trying to fixing it in some different ways:1-Reinstalling Windows 10 multiple times.2-Ran "chkdsk /f/r", "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth", "SFC/scannow" and memory diagnostic. None of them...
  7. Blue Screen Errors, I tried everything.

8. blue screen of death after trying to reset settings to factory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue screen of death after trying to reset settings to factory: hello,my data lost lost when i login today and then try to reset to factory settings to resolve the issue, while doing so i then receive the blue screen of death. It would now end up in a endless cycle of it as a result. Then to try to effectively shutdown the the PC and...
  9. Blue screen after factory reset

Blue screen after factory reset: Need solution for "why did my pc restart?" my dell desktop was fine before I did the factory reset. After the reset was finished and the screen said hi there lets get a few basic things out of the way so i filled out the country and language, after there it does not pass....
  10. blue screen after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blue screen after factory reset: Need solution for "why did my pc restart?" my dell desktop was fine before I did the factory reset. After the reset was finished and the screen said hi there lets get a few basic things out of the way so i filled out the country and language until i got to here [IMG]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My computer cant reset when blue screen on my pc